Who else wants to off themselves? damn you americans that get easy access to guns

who else wants to off themselves? damn you americans that get easy access to guns

Other urls found in this thread:

howmanyleft.co.uk/,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah,those fucking yanks don't realize how easy they got it

Just insult some Muslims.

well shooting yourself in the head seems a lot easier than my alternatives
what lol, what is that going to do

Hey op. What car is that? One of them Toyota's?

Toyota chaser

Why would you wanna off yourself when you have a chaser.

Boost that shit and do some skids

I agree. Looks like a tourer v aswell. Dat TT 1jz.

'98 tourer v, this model didn't come with TT, had a single turbo that was more efficient. Has basic mods and it's a good fun car but it doesn't make me any less unhappy with myself

Why bro what's up?

NZ or ausfag? Im waiting til I get off my p's and getting a chaser or cressy, or best case scenario a GC8 wrx.
If you're an ausfag and in sydney come for a cruise bro

Had a June 2000 build GC8 WRX. Wish I never sold it.

Last production year best production year
Any mods? Head gasket blew up on you? Lol
I found a nice silver on silver 2000 one in Wollongong with the optional leather bucket seats from a blobeye rex, bone stock apart from an air filter which I would have replaced with the stock airbox and an STi wing.
Owned by some old dude - but had 220ks without and engine rebuild so was pretty wary
What was yours like? Stock?
What made you get the chaser?

recently got dumped (4 years) miss her and her dog (hes 1.5 yrs old)
bad social anxiety.. like pretty fucking bad
shit education (only finished year 10)
no job
no interests
no ambition

just fucking over it, i can't see myself ever being normal anymore.. im seriously ready to go, i just know it would break my parents

ausfag but not in sydney
cressy with jz swap? those are awesome.. you honestly cant go wrong with a chaser though, can't fault it really.. gc8 wrx would be great too i'm sure, don't know much about them personally

Not op so no chaser.

Yeah modded. Rebuilt and forged internal. Computer, 02 or 03 STI Turbo and brake upgrade. Gearbox rebuilt, heavy duty clutch etc.

Was doing just over 200kw at all four wheels.

Chewed fuel like a fucking joke though just could not get the tune right. Usually around 200/250km a tank just driving around too and from work.

Took it to eastern creek a few times (track) was good times.

Sold it about 11 years ago to some fucking bogan who blew it up racing a SS ute and dropped it into 2nd by mistake the fucking nut. Only owned it a few months.

Hear through the grapevine it's rusting out on said bogans dad's property..

RIP

Dont be silly OP. You can get rope very easily. Guns are unreliable. Rope is a classic old school mainstay. Cant be beat

Retard. It's so easy to kill yourself.
Ever heard of a nose?

Not good bro.

Keep your head up. I know how much a cunt anxiety can be. Keep at it man. To speak to someone is hard but its always a good decision. Even to just vent..

You got bros to talk to?

Chicks come and go man. Don't worry about that man. I had times when I thought it's time to go. It never is man. There is always something ahead of you.

Clearly have interests man you got that sweet chaser. What's the car scene like where your at?

I have a lot of guns, don't want to kill myself though. Life's good.
Plus I'd miss Halloween and my dog.

JZX100 fwend!

Man I love JZX100s. I want to buy one so bad. Do you own one? Don't suicide bro.

and i've read a lot of shit about if you fuck it up it will be painful as hell but yes it is probably my best bet.. that or overdosing on something to numb myself while i open wrists

therapists have never been able to help me and ive got a group of mates but i dont talk to them about my anxiety/depression.

i'm fond of my car but i wouldn't really consider myself a car person, i enjoyed modding it but at the end of the day i just see it as a means of A to B with the odd skid/squirt at the lights from a cunt provoking me.
the scene here is what you make of it really, there's a chaser community and jdm meets etc but i don't attend any of them

but a shotgun to the head would be over quickly and there'd be no time for pain.. i can understand the dog but why the fuck would you miss halloween lmao

Got into the scene man, made such a difference for my depression. Almost crumbled when I did a skid and ran out of talent though haha

Every country has tall buildings. Remember to do a flip when you jump off

nice x100

you wouldn't regret it

fucking hell lol

id much rather a different way

She certainly made a mess. Would you believe she still ran afterwards though?

Got £3.6k selling it even in that state

did your airbags go off? i've known of a few dudes to have been in accidents and they dont work lmao.
are they heaps rare there? quite a few where i live

Nah they were regarded as an 'optional extra' in my opinion - weight reduction brah!

probably 200 or so on the road in the UK I think. There is a site to check but I cant remember it. That thing went up £2k in value in nearly a year

Update: the website is howmanyleft.co.uk/, but as Chasers are import only they aren't on that database

ah are your laws lax there as far as modding goes? pretty strict here but i'm running an electronic boost control (illegal) and removed catalytic converter which is also illegal but ive had friends done for changing steering wheel/seats that previously had airbag