People you instantly disrespect. I'll start:

People you instantly disrespect. I'll start:

Anyone who likes anime

Anyone who listens to metal """""music""""" is subhuman

Anyone who uses Sup Forums and doesn't like anime.
Like, do even know where you are?

Short people

lol, why are weebs so easy to trigger?

Antifa and antifa supporters
Alt righters and alt right supporters
Fucking everyone on this site including myself
Every person who loses/gains respect for someone based on what harmless media they consume, i.e musical genres, anime, cartoons, what the fuck ever.

OP

anyone who lives in my fucking city

real shit, get the fuck off this website new fag your arnt welcome

Anyone who talks highly of themselves.

Anyone raised by a single parent
People who take rap seriously
Facebook political activists

Weebs
Gamers
Anyone who reads comic books
Anyone who likes superhero movies or superhero in general

Nigger
Spics
Mexicans
All sorts a chinks

WHITE POWER!

People who abbreviate their kid's name like JC, TF, etc. Why the fuck did they give them names they don't like to pronounce?

I mean he's right though

This

behind the meme supporters

americans

Anyone who has not yet committed suicide.

OP

Any of the white power loisers. If you have nothing else but a fucking color to be proud of, be an heto.

People who are "depressed".
Go fuck yourself and stop pouting about your parents you lazy attention whores.

They can't grow up

Not samefag.

Liberals

'music critics'
fanboys/girls
people who are late
football fans
people who talk in memes/use LoL Rofl. PWned etc irl
people who talk constantly about drugs
people who are drunk
people who yell instead of talk
people who think they are much smarter/better than they rly are
people that ask stupid questions
people who dont do their jobs

I'd consider it more "disregard", but similar.
I was doing a college course, final 2 weeks, someone brought up anime, and everyone in the class except for myself and the lecturer got involved eventually. The lecturer was understandable. Someone turned to me and asked if I watched it. I said no. Everyone stopped talking for a little while, freaked out that I didn't watch anime. Just about everyone at one point told me I should watch one anime series or another.
Years back here, nobody cared about anime vocally. They'd avoid talking about it entirely.
What happened in the past few years that made shit tons of people watch anime? Just to clarify, I don't hate it, I just don't like nor watch it. I've watched a few animus in the past, but don't care for it now.

OP is a faggot.

how"s the virgin life?

muslims
corbyn supporters
people who think they're special
sjws

it might have been that originally, but it's not anymore. Now it's the place to say nigger and hate jews while being anonymous so there's no consequences.

Deal with it you fucking weeb (who is also probably a kike and a nigger)

>If you have nothing else but a fucking color to be proud of, be an heto.

Redditors

Indians. If you're wondering "which?", the answer is "both".

White trash.

Poor people.

People who demand $15/hour minimum wage.

Unemployed people.

People who do not go at least 70 mph in the left lane of a 55 mph highway.

Prius owners.

Gamers.

People who complain about their problems but can never be found making the slightest effort to fix them.

but you both are right

also, every one of the morons who start fucking closing positions in a stock with golden technicals after a glistening earnings report and send its value down when it should go up

Anyone who believes in horoscopes

"I'm a centrist"

I guess I'll say it before any edgy 12-year-old does:

Vegans

I am a vegan and I don't need your fucking respect and I think it's hilarious that you think I do.

People like this guy

> Prius owners

Found the fashion queen

No one owes you anything

Atheists.
You aint superior just because you think there is no god.

You.

Checked.

> people who wanna show me pictures of their vacation and it's all selfies
> people who take selfies to begin with
> people who act more drunk/high than they really are
> "I like all kinds of music, whatever is on the radio"
> people who identify with one genre of music and make it their whole character
> people who don't like coffee because eww its bitter
> people hating on one genre of any art while defending the one they identify with to the death
> people who can't let another person have a different political opinion than their own

You found the hellcat-owning stockbroker.

You are completely misunderstanding who I am. I'm complaining about idiots in the market that make the market more erratic than it should be. I'm 24 and have a $70,000 car paid in full, I live in a $5,700/mo rent penthouse, I have over $125,000 across brokerage accounts, and I make a six figure salary in my day job. Of course nobody owes me shit.

Superior? No. Better at critical thinking? Yes.

I intantly disrespect any one of those early teen to mid 20 year Olds who are "swag fags" and Chad types. I don't just mean someone who lifts weights.. I mean the guys who wear the stupid fucking flatbilled hats and act like they are the biggest thugs but really they are fucking white and have lost all self respec

Black gamer weeaboos

What did you say to me you smuck? You think it was an easy ride for me to own a 70k car with a penthouse and run my own show?
Listen here kid.
I started at the bottom. Know what that means?
I'll have you know that the sum of 30,000 that my parents gave me to start my life off with wasn't barley anything to what I have now.
I had to struggle to get to the top you pleb
I'm still always going to be better than you and I'll be more successful
I had it rough you little shit

People who start unoriginal template threads because they can't come up with something orginal

anyone on Sup Forums who doesn't like anime but also everyone on Sup Forums.

Anyone who makes threads like pics you shouldn't share or obvious bait threads like earth is round, atheism is neckbeards, your religion is shit, traps are not gay, white genocide, look at all the black dicks I saved on my hard drive

Well shit, you don't belong on Sup Forums then.

>people who identify with one genre of music and make it their whole character

Oh my God, those are the worst. I'm looking at you, metal heads

That image is pretty cringy, but it's true as fuck

I'm a pretty tolerant and liberal guy, but I fucking hate Indians. They are the rats of the human race. Those and Turks. Arabs in general are often pretty low quality humans, but Turks are actually scum.

At least with niggers, spicks, arabs and jews theres a reasonable number of good ones, and many of the bad ones know they are bad and are just playing the game. There's something behind it.

But Indians and Turks all insist that they are valid human beings. They are so proud but such utter human garbage.

>you don't belong on Sup Forums then.
Ok, So what are you gonna do?

Hahaha
>Stay black
If I had a choice I would be white. I grew up in a town of 2,000. I drive a 1995 Ford f 250, I work ~60 hours a week. Just to get called a nigger on my days off. I've worked hard for everything I have, and God damnit it frustrates me to see young black men and women destroying this fucking country