Delicious Butthole.

People say my wife has a weird asshole

Any mouth hole?

No sorry only this Pic.

gf's butthole

They're probably talking about you!

>Hey Steve
>Hey user and miss user
>Do you think my wives asshole is weird?
>*miss user gets naked on the floor spreading her asshole
>yeah now that you point it out it is weird

Maybe anyone have moar?

How do people know what her ass hole looks like?

see

sleekdong.com/media/softcore-squeeze-hanna-click-to-see-all-12-pics

fuck

>sleekdong.com/media/softcore-squeeze-hanna-click-to-see-all-12-pics
what is this girl's full name

Moar!!

gf

More?

Had gf blow me yesterday in 69 position while I sniffed her asshole. Been together a year. Only past 4 months been into ass stuff. I fucked her ass 1st time 3 months ago. Been dying to sniff it. Licked and whiffed it yesterday. Any other turd huffers here?

Damn her ass is so tight my small cock might stretch her.

Because of my copious amounts of juicy OC

Also fingered her ass and sniff finger. In love the smell of girl butthole. My ex gf was nasty that way. I would smell her asshole on the reg. God I l9ve the smell of girl ass.

I would love to sniff that

Kek

I was at a college group sleep over and I girl was sleeping next to me on the floor and her ass was by my face and I stuck my nose in there she was wearing boxer shorts and a thong and I reached up and tried to slide a finger in and she woke up and rolled over and I closed my eyes and acted asleep and she saw my boner so she pulled my boxers down then slapped my nuts which I immediately got soft and then some and she took a picture and said "try anything like that again and I'll post this to the school website." Then she laughed and rolled back over

What did it smell like?

Yes pls moar

Ever smell it?

I would love to smell that. I bet her farts are yummy.

Thread is making me diamonds thinking about these girls farting. I would love to watch a l9g come out.

gf

That is so tight a finger would have issues

And she still took my cock in her asshole like a champion. She just got off on making me cum

Anyone here go in bathroom after gf shit? Smell?

Did the same thing with my girl for the first time just a few weeks ago. She's not really into butt stuff but she saw she was turning me on and pushed her ass into my face. I don't know what it is about the smell but it makes me cum harder than anything else

WHO THE FUCK IS THAT

And yet, scat disgusts me. Who knows what's wrong with me but I love the smell of a girl's ass

Describe smell please..

Love girl ass odor. Omg

Got one with out the dildo, just the butt hole and in the same position maybe the camera angles from bottom looking up and centered. Looks great but could use a better image of it.

Meet girl. Immediately fantasize about smell8ng her shit maker.

Post it

I like imagining a girl pushing out a hard log. I us3d to sneak in bathroom after college gf shit. I tapped while marinating in her smell.

Fapped

Anyone here wanna describe gf ass smell?