So are there any links for streams of the fight yet?

So are there any links for streams of the fight yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qarva.ottplayer&hl=en
poll-maker.com/poll1855046xA6f44F18-50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

boxerVSfaggotposer.com

your tears will be delicious

I refuse to believe that anyone honestly things McGregor will win. It'd be hilarious if he does - Mayweather is a tedious bellend, but I just don't see how it could happen.

Who cares? They're both manlets. We shouldn't respect those faggots.

I'm curious aswell

UFC is the biggest bunch of bs ever. If you think any of those people are actually "fighters" - you are a stupid as the brain-damaged retards they put in the ring.

>manlets
How dare you

They're both winning anyway - Mayweather gets 200M, McGregor 100. I'd happily let Mayweather punch me in the head for a few rounds for 100 million.

I don't really care about any of that. I'm just pretending I'm in the timeline where Mcgreggor wins. Because him winning is the only 'fun' outcome.
Maybe if i keep pretending i'm in that timeline, i'll actually get into it.
Because we can argue about it all day long, but at the end of the day, you've done nothing to change the result of the fight. And my hoping won't change the result either. We are all wasting our time here together until the fight, i guess.

>If you think any of those people are actually "fighters" -
people who fight for a living, not fighter
how are you so stupid?

>We are all wasting our time here together
Yep, that sounds like Sup Forums

McGregor's MMA game is all stand up, not much submission going on his end. Why is it such a far cry for him to win? He's young and in his prime, and has been fighting for years. The odds are in Mayweather's favor but you can't put it past McGregor to be the one to knock his ass out if it's going to be anyone

rojadirecta

indeed, + its boxing so mcgragger really has no pressure to win

i have a friend with 80k on mayweather saying "it's sure money!!" i kinda hope he loses lol

Maкчикeн пpoeбёт. Moжeтe cкpинить

what a retard, one mistake and by floyd and the cash is gone

Hell yeah

Conor is undefeated standing up. Most of his MMA game nowadays is standing and hitting, without getting hit. He has every right to be fighting Mayweather.

link to livestream?

>Boxer Vs non-boxer in a boxing fight
Gee I wonder who's gonna win.
McGregor lost the second he agreed to it. Outside of the ring McGregor would win but that's not how they're playing.
Mayweather's a boring cunt but he's gonna win no matter what anyone thinks. I'd rather he didn't but facts is facts.

What does that even pay out? 81?

>a few rounds
No you wouldn't. 1 punch knockout for you tough guy

Sure man, I hear ya.

I know I'm rooting for a 1% chance.

But I will root nonetheless.

I don't believe it's going to happen. But I've placed a few bets on him just in case. I stand to lose about £30 if he loses, but if he wins on any of those results then it's an easy £800. I don't care too much about losing the £30, but if it happened without me betting on it I could never forgive myself.

MMA fighters just aren't operating at a pro boxing level. Hell, Dana White has previously admitted UFC strikers aren't even at a K1 level for punching. If they could be pro boxers they would - as this fight shows, the pay can be astronomically higher.

i love how you state whats likely gonna happen and pretend it has to happen this way. if youre so sure do as that fag did and put everything you have on mayweather.

even better, less headtrauma

I dunno I can run pretty quickly

So no link

Pretty much. I was looking into it just to make some easy money but you'd get like $5 on $100 bet, the odds are so stacked against McGregor that it's not worth it really. Risking a large amount of cash just for a tiny win.

stfu fag

odds were 6:1 when he booked (sorry idk the sports betting terminology, i'm a poker player not a sports bettor).

I'f googled around for it, but its all behind paywalls.

Nigger=cunt
Mcdonalds=showman
Ezpz

Except nobody is going to pay a huge amount of money to see that you retard. Therefore you could not possibly make that kind of money this way

The truth hurts man. Anyway betting's for suckers just like this fight.

McGregor isn't just any old fighter though, every opponent he's faced has one thing in common, they all say they don't know how he does what he does, you can't even fucking see some of Conor's punches. Go watch the Eddie Alvarez fight, Eddie gets knocked down either once or twice, and both times you can't even see Conor's strike. He hits incredibly fast and incredibly hard.

MMAStreams or BoxingStreams on plebbit.

Best ones are acestream streams, I use web streams as a backup on my other monitor.

I feel like I'm talking to a Bruce Lee fan

>McGregor has bet his entire paycheck on a loss

I'm right in the outskirts of the hurricane now. Tonight will be too dangerous to go outside and not ordering the fight because power loss is likely. I'll suck a dick for a working link.

It's $1.25 on sportsbet, so that's $20,000 profit or $100,000 total if mayweather wins

...if mcgregger gets knocked out with the first punch, he still makes 100mil. so yes they would

That's not so bad really, but I think people who aren't sports betters will generally look at something that pays out anything less than 2 as being strange - I'm guessing most people are being greedy and putting money on McGregor just in case.

so you got nothing?

You guys are fucking stupid and don't know shit about gambling.

As of the weigh ins, you win $1 for every $4 dollars you put on McGregor.

So if your friend is putting $80,000 on Mayweather, and Mayweather wins, he'll profit around $20,000.

Deep breaths there man - already clarified the odds.

>This is a staged fight for a rematch and bank account top up later on.

>This game has been played on the public many times before you all fall for it everytime.

All about the Shekels

i didn't know the odds could change once you bought in, thanks for the rundown

Come talk to me when McGregor gets knocked out on one punch ever faggot. It won't be this fight though I'm sure he's losing. I'd bet he lasts at least 3 rounds. You could never come close to that, even if you just tried to run away

>Ignoring the fact it's staged only proves that other posters are advertising here.

piracy is a crime

im pretty sure i could beat mayweather, he looks like a pussy

you dont seem to understand how logic works, so Im pulling out, like your father should have.

I don't bet, I just care about being right.

It's all about the shekels

> Sup Forums Free Advertising for filthy kikes strikes again.

He literally got rocked by a single punch in the first Diaz fight, and that wasn't even against potentially the best boxer of all time, get a grip

>im pretty sure i could beat mayweather, he looks like a pussy
>im pretty sure i could blow mayweather, he looks like a pussy
fix'd

The only thing fixed here in this shitstain thread is these fucking weak ass bots

Seriously mods ban them.

> the fight is staged and due to rematch for bank account top ups in 2 years.

Mayweather's not really a KO fighter though. Mind you, the 8oz gloves were his suggestion, right? Maybe he's hoping to get a KO for his final fight.

Mayweather will lose this fight and they will have a rematch that Mayweather will win. It's the best way to make money. Mayweather isn't fucked about his record. He likes money more, so he will lose this fight knowing that the next one will make him double. Put ya money on the paddy cunt. It's the only time you shouldn't bet on a coon to win a boxing fight

>potentially the best boxer of all time,
the best defence boxer of all time
fixd it

mayfags gonna throw the fight. first round hes gonna take a punch from mac and take a knee till hes counted out. people will haye him but hes not going to give a shit. also he bet on mac

Staged and the Money will go to both of them that's the deal they make at this age this time in life it's the way names have been used for hundreds of years to seperate people from their currency.

my sat TV provider shows this fight with no extra cost

I have seen the weigh-inns and I can clearly state that McGregor has won the ''Who has a bigger dick?'' game.

Austin here

Wishing I were at the lake

it is this exact attitude which will earn the bookies a shitload

>faggotVSfaggot
Fixed

if you have a big dick you must scream for no reason and act like a monkey?

>People who fight for a living aren't fighters

What did he mean by this?

GUYS I GOT BAD NEWS

fake news

if you have facebook, search "europebet". the page is going to show the fight live.

also, you can see it in this app: (on Silk Universal TV)

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qarva.ottplayer&hl=en

well, the commentary won't be in English ofc, but I definitely know that these 2 are going to show it.

Yea but if you watch his stand up like half the blows he lands arent allowed in UFC (i.e guy stumbling/knee on the ground/fully on the ground, etc)

current odds. might go for Conor

Mayweather is a peanuthead, he''ll do fookin nuttin.

superior genetics always win

HARR WERR!

so McGregor wins

one mistake and he's also really rich

why would anyone want to watch midgets fight?

here's an idea

instead of a 'boxing' match, ... get this ... ready?
...sextape
>ur welcome

Haha guy punching...oh guy punch guy face now.... him bleed hahahaahahahahahhhhaha

Manlets user, manlets

whys he got a boner???

Why are the odds for technical win by Floyde so good now??

The payoff is like 250%

The odds are in Mayweather's favor, so betting on him isn't really going to turn over all that much.

That said this is a fucking exhibition match, who cares?

You are all a bunch of faggots anyways... Your arguments are garbage. Let me tell you what you guys truly need to do: Go place your fucking bets, come back to this board, and tell us how much you have bet on who.
I ll start: 200 Euros Mc Gregor
All arguments are nothing but a waste of time if you re not willing to place a bet on it.

The nignog is going to win obviously. Pepper Jack is too smol.

That bottom text though. Fuck you.

You're an idiot.

Not even that guy but you have autism.

Quite a few on kodi user

Vote on who wins and how?

as if a multi-million / multi-billion dollar entertainment industry would leave anything to chance. they want to maximise profit, and the best way to do that is script the entire thing from beginning to end in order to maximise the hype and publicity which will obviously maximise profit. this was all likely planned out way before mayweather + mcgregor even started to feud offhandedly via the media.

so yeah, I don't think it's a matter of skill at all, I think it's a matter of who is likely to create the most hype if they win. which is mcgregor because he's kind of an underdog, and he's completely out of his league. floyd is also pretty much past his sell-by date already, well, he hasn't got long at all now. mcgregor however is gonna be a moneymaker for decades to come, and if they make him the legend that took down the #1 unbeaten boxing champ of this generation in his first boxing match then, well, how profitable is that gonna be for the industry in the coming years.

I'm going to win.

Should I put 100 bucks on Mayweather?