Well Sup Forumsros, it's been fun

Well Sup Forumsros, it's been fun.

According to my doctor, I have less than a year left to live (possibly only a month). I've loved lurking here and escaping the normie life.

I had severe and crippling anxiety. No medications or amount of exercise worked, so I turned to alcohol. It was the only thing that made me feel normal and able to function.

Take care of yourselves user and if you feel something is wrong, get help. Don't wait years like I did. It's too late for me but it's not too late for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

emedicine.medscape.com/article/166032-overview
youtube.com/channel/UCeSKeApVcKPpSXQDFQcv5hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

at least you got trips.

True. I'll take what I can get.

Thanks. I need to quit drinking soon. I'll quit smoking while I'm at it.
Havnt even seen my doctor in 4 years since I became an alcoholic.

Do it user. They'll order blood tests that measure your ATL/AST levels (enzymes). Mine are 10x higher than normal.

So, alcohol-related disease?
How long have you been drinking - and how much?

Since 2011.

I had a heart palpitation in 2011 and I had no clue what that was. It scared the shit out of me. From there, I turned to Dr. Google to look things up which was the worst possible thing I could've done.

Somehow, I developed health anxiety to the point where I couldn't even function and nothing I did worked. I started going to the bars. Once i started drinking (I didn't drink my first drop until I was 23), it went away, so I turned to that.

I became addicted to it and drank all day. In mid 2016, I stopped going to the bar and drinking beer altogether and switched to liquor. I drink liquor at home now.

I drink a 1.7L of 80 or 90 proof Vodka bottle every 3 days now. Back then, I used to get pitchers to myself, so I've cut back severely on the volume but it was beer and not liquor.

i drink about the same, especially on weekends.
This week I was doing good drinking beer, but I go through it so fast and I try to save money. Plan is just to ween down on beer then quit altogether. I keep failing everyweekend cause i'll get a 1.7L of liquor on friday then it resumes.

I don't encourage what you're doing but it honestly sounds like you're a hypochondriac. That's a lot for a non drinker but that's honestly not a lot for an alcoholic. I work in a hospital and speak to alcoholics who put down way more every single day. 2 lit every three days is tame compared to the pepole I've met. I had a patient who downed 3 liters a day of hard whiskey. I'm not saying you should keep doing what you're doing but it sounds like anxiety has taken over your life. Vitamin b and ween yourself off of it slowly. You're going to be okay ,

Ahahahahaha

>doctor gives OP months to live
>just slowly stop you'll be okay

Yeah, and I've met a lot of people who were given a death sentence that were fine. Get a second opinion and try to save yourself.

I'm 23, dabbled in drinking in my teens, probabably a bit too much but nothing crazy. Once I hit 21 I was killing that big bottle of jack Daniels every weekend along with a 24pk of beer and whatever else I drank when we went out. Everybody told me i had a problem I was like it's literally just on the weekends fuck off. Now I'm getting blasted before work every day, I can't leave the house without alcohol. And I keep the party going until I go to sleep, pretty much buzzed or drunk 24/7. You think it's too late for me or should I quit and be sober and miserable?

What is exactly is going to kill you in the less than a year?

Can you function sober? If not, your body is alcohol dependent and probably vitamin deficient.

I take vitamins and my job requires heavy manual labor. I could probably eat more throughout the day though, I usually just have a clif bar. I woke up kinda shaky for the first time today and drove to the liquor store immediately

lol how old are you dude? you honestly don't drink nearly as much as me or the people I know. it's not healthy but damn man you're soft compared to the fucking people I work with. these people are putting down 24-36 packs a day and being drunk 24/7. if benzos aren't working for your anxiety find a weed dealer.

Yep, that's alcohol withdrawals. You need to ween yourself off of it slowly. If you try to quit cold turkey, alcohol is the only drug that can actually kill you if you try to quit.

If you start hallucinating or seizing, you need to go to the ER.

Okay.. I might drink every two days now and then - half a bottle of liquor (500ml) and a few beers. I'm 23, started when I was 19-20- not as often, it began with a sixpack on the weekends, but now I do it every two-three days.

I'm not dependant or anything - I just have fun drinking, playing music or gaming or watching stand-up. I function without it and all that - but I just have fun doing it. Also don't drink if I got work or classes the next day.

>go to the ER for being an alcoholic
and tell them wut? hi i'm an alcoholic and i'm withdrawaling?

Still worried if it's too much, though - don't wanna fuck up my liver/body already.

Sounds easier to just be drunk and let this shit run me into the ground eh? I can't go back to living sober

I am in recovery. user, taper your consumption to prevent DT. Go to the hospital and get properly devoted. Go to mop and AA. Godspeed

Yes. That exactly. They'll sedate you and clear your body of alcohol. They will not turn you away because alcohol withdrawals is that serious. You walk up to the front desk and tell them you're an alcoholic and you're experiencing withdrawals.

It's not a joke user. Alcohol withdrawals can kill you. They'll block the production of serotonin in your body and monitor you for any signs of withdrawals.

*detoxed

DTs are the fucking worst. I used to be a bad alcoholic. If I laid down without drinking, I'd have bizarre images in my head that I couldn't explain and hear sounds that weren't real like people screaming my name and the slam of a door.

this guy is correct, delirium tremens can actually kill you, quitting alcohol is not for amateurs.

Actually it's delerium tremors. Involves the hallucinating

stay safe op, there's always non-alcoholic malt for ya

Bye user.

Dubs and user lives: ROLL

What's that???

lol you cannot go to the fucking er and claim youre an alcoholic theyll tell you go to go away

No they won't you fucking idiot. If you walk in there and say you're experiencing alcohol withdrawals, they're going to rush you in ASAP and put you on a serotonin blocker and monitor you for signs if withdrawals. If you live in some hick ass town with an ER run by high school grads, I would suggest going to a city or a real hospital. Not Billy Bob's local health clinic because alcohol withdrawals are life threatening.

...You have no idea what you're talking about. The emergency unit cannot turn you away, regardless if you have no insurance or employment. They get paid regardless. Most emergency room visits are for mild chest pains or other non emergencies.

RIP user. 28 days confirmed.

>hey nurse im a degenerate fucking moron who drinks too much please help me
>okay mister lets go ahead and help you
is that how that goes? fucking idiot they wont fucking help you stupid bitch theyll turn you away

YOU ARE LIL NIGLET FAGGO!!!
YOU BETTER GET SOME PUSSY THAT YOU CAN STICK FINGER IN POO-POO HOLE AND JERK OFF !!!
DAMN LIL NIGLET, GET OUT AND GET A LIFE LIL FAGGOT !!!! REKT NIGGA !

everyone here knows youre fucking retarded

I've worked in multiple ERs. I've seen people come in that range from junkies looking for medicine claiming they have headaches to people having actual medical emergencies.

Even if we know someone was just some pill junkie looking for meds, we couldn't deny them and had to run blood tests and check them.

If you come into the ER saying you're having alcohol withdrawals, you will be moved ahead of most people.

WRONG!

>delerium

emedicine.medscape.com/article/166032-overview

Delirium tremens (DTs) is the most severe form of ethanol withdrawal manifested by altered mental status (global confusion) and sympathetic overdrive (autonomic hyperactivity), which can progress to cardiovascular collapse. DTs is a medical emergency with a high mortality rate, making early recognition and treatment essential. (See Prognosis, Clinical Presentation, Differentials, Workup, and Treatment.)

epic
youtube.com/channel/UCeSKeApVcKPpSXQDFQcv5hw

kek

holy shit man the trips