Monaco

All memes aside, what did you think of them tonight ?
Keep in mind that their attack was at their average level, but Jardim made completely retarded decisions at the end of the game, while the defense was especially shit. Do you rate them even if only a little ?

O had low expectations because they had trouble beating Moscow.

over 2.5 goals.

They missed Jemerson, they looked totally winded after the 70th minute, and they still have a shot to go through.

They'll win at least 3x0 next round

Falcao at least had a spectacular game, missed penalty aside it was still amazing to watch him.

>Canadian opinions on sport

Fantastic game desu
I nutted twice while watching the game - no lie - I'm serious, please, I have a condition that makes my testicles overproductive - if anyone knows someone who is willing to give one testicle for transplant - please contact me at:
[email protected]

I'm French. Check out my interrogation marks.

Yeah they were completely dead after 65 minutes, Jardim should've made defensive changes and parked the bus at 2-3.

Holy shit, are Monaco lifelongs going to start coming out of the woodwork? kek

he's doing a great job with the batch of new young players he has to fit in every year

but so far it's like he can only build teams that are very good defensively or very good offensively, not both

No one said lifelong, it's just that everyone shits on the Ligue 1 all year long in Sup Forums so I wanted to know what people thought. I'm not even for Monaco.

Well this time it's only offense. The defense is good in L1 but in CL it showed its limits.

>he thinks being French isn't equally as bad as being Canadian

Kek

I was expecting this kind of meme game to be honest. Falcao knew better to give the penalty a good strike instead of the Zaza impression that he gave. I hope they can at home play better defense and try to get a cheeky 2-0.

>born in Canada
>thinks he's French

Nah

Why are Americans the only one shitposting ? What are you even doing in a football thread ?

They are cheating shits protected by biased UEFA and deserve everything bad happening to them.

Try not diving like little bitches.

They'll score at least 3 in second leg, Pep is too much of a retard to play Defensively / Park The Bus

They'll bite their own balls from all those missed opportunities. They could have easily scored 2 more and took 2.

>that completely retarded defense

City scored like 5 goals out of 6 shots on target. Those 2 goals with Sidibe standing idle like a plot Subasic going full English-goalkeeping were aweful.

*took 2 less

Aren't they one of the top goalscoring teams in Europe this season? They only need to win by 2 goals, so it's doable af.

not when you're as defensively impaired as them

yep they average 3 goals in the league

>that flag; this topic

>mexicans
>knowing how to read
>knowing how to greentext

@74327622

Monaco is one of those teams who are never really good but produce good players constantly. Kinda like Porto or Dortmund.

Why would you even support City.

>he thinks Canadians are better than Mexicans

Nah, both roaches.

Pretty good but they're like the ugly virgin showing up to the bar with a hot girl. He's gonna lose her.

>stic game desu
>I nutted twice while watching the game - no lie - I'm serious, please, I have a condition that makes my testicles overproductive - if anyone knows someone who is willing to give one testicle for transplant - please contact me at:
>[email protected]
ERA PENAL

I am Frencher than you'll ever be American, fatass.

Yeah they're taking that direction, and it looks like they don't mind.

lots of talented individuals, really poor team
absolutely shocking

What's with their tax situation, didn't they have to pay 50 million euros to the league? Did that go to court?

i know the second leg hasn't started yet, but fuck it, we did it

they'll go through. they made some uncharacteristic mistakes tonight but still scored 3 away goals even with a missed penulty

Yeah I think they can win 2-0 or 3-1.

Jardim will fit perfectly at Arsenal.
>ex monaco manager
>meme tactics relied on black pacy wingers
>let a 2-3 away lead slipped