40-0 boxer vs 0-0 boxer

>40-0 boxer vs 0-0 boxer

Do people ACTUALLY believe McGregor will win? There is no doubt Mayweather is winning this.

Other urls found in this thread:

poll-maker.com/poll1855046xA6f44F18-50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vote on who wins and how....?

>Do people ACTUALLY believe McGregor will win? There is no doubt Mayweather is winning this.

fuck off cringelord

49 - 0 you fucking ham and it's about to be 49 - 1

You mean "Glass Hands" Mayweather vs. "Paper Gut" McGregor? Who gives a shit WHO wins?

He's got the power within him

Watch you dumb faggots be wrong and I can't wait to see that bitch wiped from his no loss bullshit

Let's not forget that at LEAST 20 of those wins were against hand picked chumps who posed no real danger. And the only fighter in his weight class that would have demolished him (Manny Pacquiao) was ducked and dodged for 10 years. Fuck Mayweather. If I were McGregor I'd just duck into one of those left hooks, take it off the top of my dome, let Mayweather break his hand again, then go to work.

McGregor has a good chance if he gets him in the first 2-3 rounds. If it draws out much longer Mayweather will take it

i'm pulling for the underdog since mayweather is a nigger and i like me some guinness

>since mayweather is a nigger and i like me some guinness

Careful there... A flintmapped arrowhead has less edges than your post.

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in a while.

>40-0 boxer
>being this stupid
who let the children in here, just leave

>knapped

McGregor will lose. If it was a FIGHT, McGregor would win. However, it is a BOXING match. You don't need to knock the other guy out. You just need to land more "scoring" punches than the other guy. If it goes the distance, the nigger will win a decision. McGregor needs to knock him out, and Mayweather can probably keep him at a distance. It's almost like Sugar Ray Leonard vs Hagler. Hagler would have killed Leonard in a fight. However, it was a boxing match, and the judges decided that he showed greater BOXING skill.

Money will destroy this catholic cunt.

are you from belfast or something?
or the past?

what does him being catholic have to do with things

take your uninspired 'edge' comment back to plebbit

Ugh I hate how this shit goes on for months all for a 5 minute fight.

Jesus Christ just get it over with

At least when this is done people will stop talking about it, unlike the election.

Mayweather is going to dismantle him.

If it goes to decision Mayweather will win, if it's done within the 12 rounds it's McGregor taking the W

Mayweather is black, McGregor is irish. Bribe the nigger with a pot o' gold and his frosted lucky charms.

Except that Mayweather is worth many, many times more than McGregor.

>canelo
>cotto
>Mosley

Take your pick anyone of them would of tore connors head off

Yes, but Niggers have been touched by the sheeny curse, and so no amount is ever enough.

Conner McGregor already won, he shittalked himself into a situation where he either loses a fight and gets paid 40million USD to do so, or wins one and gets the same and becomes a legend.

The worst case scenario here is he makes more money than the people browsing this thread will combined in our lifetimes.

And he basically did it by just insulting people on twitter.

It honestly depends on how much hugging the ref lets Mayweather get away with. All it would take is one good hit from McGregor and Floyd's in trouble.

I think Mayweather wins though, just because he can play the game better.

yep pretty cool

its just weird how tiny both these guys are, 150lbs? wtf?

Let's not forget that out of 21 wins by McGregor, 18 were knockouts in under 15 minutes.

Retarded casual. Pac wouldn't take a drug test, and was ducking Floyd. Floyd has been dominating since the 90's when Pac was getting KO'd by bums. Pac fought Marquez (got KO'd), De La Hoya, Hatton, and Mosley after they all got embarrassed by Floyd.

I don't get why people say these things, when he gets held just as much. Holding was basically in the gameplan of the fighters that attempted to rough him up. Look at the Hatton and De La Hoya fights.

lol amen