Cheating thread. (cont.)

Cheating thread. (cont.)

Post if you've cheated or fucked someone else's wife/girlfriend/fiance.

As always OC pics welcome. No cuckfag shit

I have fallen into a bit of a cycle if fucking this girl I went to university with. We see each other when our group all meet up every few months and without fail we end up fucking.

We both have partners who know just sort of accept that it happens. My gf doesn't ask many questions when we do all get together.

A relationship with this girl wouldn't work, she lives too far away and we don't get on amazingly unless we're drunk. But fucking hell i have strong feelings for her.

Shit's cash

Younger bothers 19 yo gf. Great fuck. Really exciting and intense because she came into my room in the middle of the night while he was asleep in his room. Pic related

so hot

Fucked my gf older sister. Was just a random moment.

what a slut, and what a shitty brother you are. kill yourself

i posted twice in the other thread but i have another story
>have a friend
>he has a gf that hes obsessed with
>he literally doesnt want to see anyone else
>hear she rims him from my GF because theyre best friends
>turned on
>see the way she looks at me
>start texting her
>meet on 4th of july
>gf is waiting to meet me
>hook up with her
>invite her to my house
>she brings ecstasy because she doesnt know that im planning on fucking her anyways
>she rims me, i fuck her in every hole, shes super kinky
>she goes home to bf later
>texts me saying hes eating her out
>we both laugh because we know i came loads in her
>later she gets all attached and gets jealous of my gf
>texts her on her bday "how do i taste bitch"
>dont put your dick in crazy if you actually give a fuck about your current gf hahahaha

'random moment' wtf

After my freshman year of college, I moved back to my hometown. I started hanging out with my ex, how "found the love of her life" while I was gone. Anyway, we decided to go out to a party, and she blew me in the driveway before we even left. I took a video, and blackmailed her with it. We fucked literally five times a day for the rest of her summer. Her 2nd came to visit (lived in the town she went to college in), and we all went to the movies. Later that day, she said she wanted to go to the store to get blahdy blah. I offered to drive her. I fucked her in the ass in her driveway while he sat alone in her basement. Came back in and said they didn't have what she wanted. They are married now. Lol.

these are all real stories

What a hottie!

Yeah had to pick her up from work as a favour. got talking on the way home. Sex came up. told her have not had in months cuz her sis is not up for it. At home she just lay down and said stay a bit...

Fucked my friends gfs mom after a summer work party she's married and also got head off her a couple days later.

Is buying pantees from girls cheating?

damn sucking like her life is on the line

>fucking your little brother's girlfriend
You are basically the biggest piece of shit there could ever possibly be. That's your brother. Your YOUNGER brother. You're supposed to be somebody who helps him and protects him, someone he can look up to and always depend on to be there for him.

You're unironically a horrible person.

faggot detected

Who took this pic?

Great woow

14 year old edgelord detected

I took the pic

fucking beta

moar

>You are basically the biggest piece of shit there could ever possibly be. That's your brother. Your YOUNGER brother. You're supposed to be somebody who helps him and protects him, someone he can look up to and always depend on to be there for him.

literally gay

i love cheating stories so hawwt

what a fucking douchebag

>ex gf let me and my gf stay with her when we were about to be homeless
>ex gf had a gf that comes over like every month or so
>ex gf's gf is really into my gf
>flirt with her a ton while my ex is at work
>she gets high and fucks both of us
>end up moving out from ex's place and into ex's girlfriend's place

>blaming the guy
you guys need to experience some life
girls are fucking whores

It was unbelievable. And to the two shitting on me: this girl walks into your room and you're gonna turn her down? No way. She was gonna cheat anyway.

my hero

The guy in pic fucked my girlfriend (far right in pic) a couple months back but i havent said anything to her.

We only just moved in together, i have next to no family (parents are dead + bum of a brother) and we have been together for 7 years.

Shits fucked

You gonna turn this down fag? Also you're in a cheating thread idiot.

Cut her off

>being a good brother makes you a beta faggot

i get the whole "edgy" thing, we were all 12 once and 12 year olds are expected to be retarded fags, but this is still pretty pathetic and embarrassing

kek
that girl is ugly as fuck bud. not even trolling, she legit looks like a dude

Once you cum in something other then a sock or your hand you'll get why I fucked my brother's girl

i dont give a fuck whos trying to be a good brother or not your little girl rant is why you are a faggot
the subject isnt

Not sure how this helps but thanks user

what a retard

you're gay GTFO

Ok

lol user you have shit standards and also shit morals, go kill yourself for the good of your family

Stole my female from an Asshole "friend"
They were still together when I drank half a bottle of 151 and her tequila and we sloppily flopped at one another in a hotel room with another 2 friends in the bed next to us.

... I am now married to her with 2 children.

keep sharing her

Not the guy youre arguing with but dude, she can pull all the poses she wants but she isnt that hot. Shes like a 6 at best

oh you

Dude you sold your honor for a bitch you were suppost to protect your brother from experience.
You are quite ez to manipulate and have low free will for you lifing in the day not able to control your emotions backstabbing your bro.

Ez turn down bitches are. No matter how hot. And this one is ugly and full of issues. Protect your brother from that selfish bitch. But you are also dumb as fuck for playing her game. She feels so ecoted so hot and supperior... she will fall hard when reality hits. But you are fucking dumb shit like for real. Just imagen the other way around without lying to yourself.
Remember my words you will be able to understand the message in 5 /10 years since you are socially retarded...

make it stop pls she has a the jaw of a man

cute slut

Lol. When a girl comes into your room and tells you she's always wanted to fuck you and it makes you rock hard then you can talk to me about standards.

>is so desperate for sex he'll fuck his little brother's girlfriend who isn't even hot
>implies I'm the one who has trouble getting laid

K bud.

You sound like a complete tool, btw

fucking disgusting

user here who said she is a 6 - ok, she does look pretty in this one, possibly a 7

because of your lack of self control and shit taste you will always be a failure

This interaction made me smile. Thank you user, my misery was temporarily lifted.

hahha you've been cheated on, to be raging bitch

I fucked my friends sister once, she was married but in the process of a divorce. We were at the bar and she was showing me how her husband was asking her to come over to fuck. She asked me to drive her home because she was drunk and one thing lead to another. She is now divorced but that didn't happen until a couple months after.

New Girl I've never seen before at my small hs

She was friends with another friend of mine & we never talked until the one day he wasn't there.. And we start talking.

become close friends

She's a miliatary brat so when i met her she was on her way to move 30mi away.

On the day of her move I decided to help her parents move her shit so I can have a bit more time with her.

After a whole day of placing boxes, her Dad's stops working, everyone stops working for that day. So we take a slight walk around the corner of her house and walk towards her shed.

Start making out almost instantly, i pick her up and lay her on the table while my dick buldging out of my pants against her ass.

Lemme stop here.

We didn't fuck bc i wasn't going to take the chance of her Dad ripping my dick off.

although everytime after that day we we're fucking, went on for months, parents were never their oblivious or didn't care that we really, really close all of the time.

She's been 'dating' a guy named Jon from where she came from before she moved to my state. She tells me about him but & hows i'm not the first person she's been fucking around with while being with him.

There's been days where we're fucking around & she'll be texting him or talking to him. She'd continue to skype him when i'm not there tell her all about how she loves him, etc. But would call me at nights to let me know she wants my dick & calling my her boyfriend, etc.

Nope. You'll never pull a girl like this. Lotta jealous haters on here today. Get on my level.

T H I S
H
I
S

>bragging about fucking your bros gf
>bragging about fucking an uggo
>bragging about letting a sloot manipulate and use you
how fucking retarded can one person be

Cheated on my ex twice.

My current relationship I'm in right now I'm fucking her and she has a boyfriend that doesn't know about me.

8/10 trolling. The confidence in the words just dont match the picture. Most basic girl ive ever seen

>this is a 10/10 in the united states of thirstistan

Pathetic.

yeah i'll never pull a girl like that because I actually have standards and don't fuck everything that walks

I really think he's being sincere. It's both funny and pathetic.

I agree with these people, you're a piece of shit and also she isn't hot. You suck at life bud

moar of your girlfriend?

kek this dude is getting so rekt. i love it when Sup Forums bands together to destroy retarded chads

Ofc it's a cheating thread nobody asked you to not share, you're just still a piece of shit for doing that your family of all people

you'd think Family would come before pussy :P

I'm interested. How long has this been going on user?

Would Fuck Repeatedly/10

Yeah ok. Look. Who do you think have her better dick? Also anyone else going out tonight and getting with why chick in the bar they want? Just me? Oh yeah. This is b.

Lol dude please, she would be the worst looking girl I've slept with... And I'm nothing special lmao pretty chicks are a dime a dozen. If you have any confidence and aren't ugly as fuck you can pull girls like this on the regular. You're a douche

How the fuck do you sleep at night? you should end your fucking meaningless existence so you don't end up hurting anyone else.

dude she's a nobody.. wtf?

You act like she's Vanessa Hudgins or something so desirable.

TL;DR You fucked your brother over for an ugly bitch because you're a scumbag loser

>being somebody's side bitch
>being voluntarily cucked
>"relationship"
>implying this makes you anything other than a pathetic beta loser

Yes thank you. Everyone else is acting like they're not virgins or with bottom of the barrel fattys they just ended up with.

Since you all talking about hotness. My gf is a solid 8 but I keep cheating on her with 5s and 6s sluts cause she sucks at fucking. So fuck off sjws

My x and both agree that we have each other the best oral we've had. She's married with a kid now but about once a month she sneaks out and I eat her pussy till she cums several times then she throats me (only girl to ever do that to me) till I explode in full deepthroat in the back seat of my car... gets awkward when she has to bring her baby monitor.. but God teir head makes it worth it.

100 with you brother. Lot of cuck losers on here today. Average age of 14 I bet.

wow you're litterally the lowest hanging fruit, how much of a loser are you that the one day you get offered some pussy it's from your Brothers whore girlfriend and the idea of a women touching you simply destroy the bond between you & your brother?

Pathetic.

Since the end of spring. She's not looking for any sort of attachment or relationship (maybe in the future) but she wants an escape from her dull relationship. And I want sex. It's a win/win! Except for the other guy but he's a dick to her anyway.

Holy kek
>chadness confirmed

Same here brother she's sexy

What bond did it destroy? He'll never find out. It's called keeping a secret fucktard.

more pls

Why are most neck beard losers on here so obsessed with justice and fairness. They'll never be with a woman they didn't pay for.

Like it's a bad thing. Nice faggy meme your have saved on your computer. Your wish you were me

The only thing I've ever done is snuck into my gf's roommates room and jerked off to a pair of the roommate's underwear. I'm pretty sure I dream about fucking her several times a week. Whew.

Cause they are jealous of our wins!

I've cheated 3 times. Each one of them sisters. The first 2 were before I was married. Different sisters of different girlfriends. A one-off each time. The third time was a 3 month fling with my ex wife's older sister which was a first for me. No idea why they were all sisters. I never had a sister fetish or anything.

>great fuck
no one that actually has sex says this

How the fuck are you a real person? You are literally a personification of the Chad meme.

I fucked a guys GF/wife/something without even realizing it.

>Be me, single, mid 20's
>meet hot 18 yr old on OKC. Says shes single, just started college.
>Within 1 day she hangs out with me
>First date, we make out, grope, fingering, etc
>Few weeks pass, she acts weird.. "cant hangout" etc. I shrug it off and ignore her
>She comes crawling back, sends nudes, says I should come over and fuck her
>I drive over, as soon as I arrive she greets me at the door in nothing but a robe
>It's on, we go to the couch, she rips my pants off, blows me, and then hops on top, no condom
>Halfway through I'm pounding her cunt from behind while she tells me she "loves daddy's cock" (she liked older guys) someone pulls up on the driveway
>She flips the FUCK OUT and literally tries to drag me to her bedroom, I'm like wait up, WTF is this shit? She begs me, so I end up going
>She throws me on the bed and covers me in a comforter, can't hardly breathe. Then she SITS ON MY FACE so I can't make noise. She locked the door, too.

cont....

>Hear a male come in, calling her name. She doesn't answer
>He calls her name again, says he just came home from work to surprise her for lunch. She still doesn't answer.
>Eventually he comes to the bedroom and knocks... oh shit. You can hear suspicion in his voice when he realizes the door is locked.
>Eventually she answers him, but pretends to sound sleepy and tells him she is/was sleeping
>He's like OK well unlock the door, she makes up some shitty excuse like she's too tired and refuses. He kinda bangs on the door a little more
>Eventually he stops, and kinda just says in a really sad voice "Ok... well.. I love you... I have to go back to work...."

He leaves, we hear the car pull away. She lets me out of my comforter prison. I ask her what the FUCK that was about. She says it was her brother.

I'm like nah, no way. She grabs a collar and chain and tells me she wants to go finish while I choke her and pound her from behind. Being single and weak at the moment, I figured... my dick was already in it, I might as well finish.

So I take her back to the couch, pounded her cunt into oblivion while pulling on her collar and she called me daddy. Her cunt was so tight my dick hurt afterwards. I pulled out and came all over her ass.

Basically never saw her again after that. She hit me up for a couple more weeks but I ghosted her. A few months later she tried again and said she was more available now or some shit. I told her to eat shit, also moved on by then obviously.

Do you live on planet FAGGOT?

alpha males keep secrets? lol what a snitch

Odds are those neckbeard losers will have a far more prosperous life than you. I see a future of divorce, child support payments and fucking fat 5's and lower for you. Haha that's justness and fairness right there