Actually Japan won in WWII, look how they now occupy the world with their culture

actually Japan won in WWII, look how they now occupy the world with their culture.

nobody gives a shit about jap culture irl, you animefag

that's debatable.
Japan objectively has the second largest cultural influence, next to America. not just for anime tho, they have a shit ton of stuff.

Not really. name something Japanese that your average westener uses. Shit even Koreans have probably more influence than Japanese in the west, my car is Korean, my TV and my phone are Korean.

economical influence != cultural influence. Nothing about their actual culture (customs, music, film/arts, gastronomy, religion, language) has spread to other countries, except vidya, kawaii and pop culture, and not among normies. That's why they're still very known for their uniqueness

Didn't you know that japan fought against USA?

do you not watch chinese cartoon?

>name something Japanese that your average westener uses
a lot of stuff; cameras, accessories, vidya, motorcycles, TVs, computers, etc.But that's not cultural influence at all

Sony products, Samsung products

>occupy the world
a bunch of greasy fat virgins isn't the whole world

>Be Murrican
>Samsung is Jap
What's wrong with American education?

That's an interesting point.
Japanese culture certainly has a massive global influence.

Samsung is Korean and Sony isn't really relevant anymore.

To be fair to them they live in a bubble and that's whats wrong with their education.

:) we're the only country that matters

>anime
>culture

That's like saying McDonald's is american culture

but hey they defeated the empire of ''''''''''japan'''''''''''

>occupy world culture
I can hardly name something Japanese known by normies in the west. Gozilla? Kurosawa? Maybe the new GitS movie? (not very Japanese anymore, though).

i drive toyota and have mitsubishi AC, sony phone and camera.

in my workplace i work with mori seiki turning centers that have fanuc interface and i use mitutoyo measuring tools.

>live in a bubble

Yes, we the giant most multicultural nation on earth live in a bubble ... says the little Easter Island in the middle of nowhere.

what did he mean by this

you saw us as one country

mcdonalds really is american culture

>look how they now occupy the world with their culture.

what?

are you ok?

actually the chinese communists won ww2

thanks to WW2 the future is likely red and stars

Samurai, Sushi, Anime, Manga, Katana

Not him and I knew that as well as the fact that LG is Korean but why would you expect the average person to know? It's not something they really advertise as far as I'm concerned. In fact, isn't/wasn't their strategy to seem Japanese I heard somewhere? Just like Chinese products tried not to seem Chinese due to the stigma.

>occupy world
*occupy autist

Stop baiting you filthy all-nationz.com
I know you are Japanese translator with proxy

Exporting products != cultural influence

Easter?

the fuck does your phone have to do with cultural influence

every cartoon is outsorced to china and korea, if that's what you mean
maybe 2020s is the decade korea does its own anime, i've seem some web manhwa that are on par

>Exporting products != cultural influence
you tell that to amerifats and they will get massive heart attack kek