Can we have a Thailand thread without ladyboys mentions?

Can we have a Thailand thread without ladyboys mentions?

To me Thailand is like a more modern and more success Vietnam, hope that in 10 years our economy will be comparable to them now.

their economy lies on sexual tourism though

10 year? i think 100 years may be more accurate.

according to my experience both viets and thais are too nationalistic but viets are much intelligence and calm compare to thais and viet koreaboos>thai koreaboos because usually viets are calm people thais act like they are 1st worlders who better than rest southeast asians but they are typical 3rd worlders in real life though

it doesn't stop memeing
>thais act like they are 1st worlders
during the cold were they were first world and they think their are better because they were never colonized and are a big ally of the USA and not it's bitch

>they were never colonized
for which they had to suck the brit dick hard

what's the difference

means they kept their culture

they have a cool flag design

it's because they're not commie my friend

Bangkok

Are you implying that we are commies?

Normal people barely know what is communism.

Bangkok

Hanoi

i see india, vietnam, hk, malaysia, philippines, etc kept culture as well?

Bankok looks very modern and beautiful.

Look memery, it looks much worse if you walk on the streets.

Thailand has really good sex reassignment surgeons. I know, got my surgery there. Maybe Vietnam should develop some medical tourism too?

Ah, don't be shy, they sucked your dick for almost a century as well. We got half of the country back, including Angkor Wat, thanks to all that dick sucking.

Thai history in a nutshell. Suck it down to suck it up.

They stole our rice technology. They import rice from us decades ago, now we are the one who imports from them.

Truly awful

Sài Gòn looks better if you ask me (also bigger), although it is not even reach second world tier yet.

yeah

"we weren't raped, we gave consent"

It's nice too.

Hey Cambodiabro, are news about the Phú Quốc island and southern Vietnam pushed in Cambodia?

that looks like shit though

It's was a poor angle. This looks much better.

Agree.

Mexico is not commie, is it better than us?

It's much better, you fall for the memes, maybe not safer, but definitely better in standard of living.

economically yes.

>Mexico's GDP
1.4 trillion

>Vietnams GDP
684 billion

also

Mexic's HDI

Vietnam's HDI

Thais are the blessed children of the Chakri Dynasty and the immortal sires of the Sukhothai Kingdom that ruled over Greater Siam - the first and only power to conquer the entire Indochina Peninsula atop the ruins of the fallen Khmer Empire.

That said, I feel what we accomplished through diplomatic skill and pragmatism, Vietnam managed through sheer force of will and martial prowess. I would welcome a Thai-Vietnam alliance someday.

Together we are more than the rest of the region could ever be.

Where are you from? Phnom Penh?

sounds like modern france tbqh

We also rekt France in WW2. Even erected a monument to it.

I've been there, it's pretty flash and modern but at the same time pretty dirty and has lots of crappy looking buildings

You can do it, Sagat!

Thanks Vietbro. Of all the other Indochina nations, you were always my favorite.

This Bangkok image is just for you.

So, just like Australia then? Don't lie. I lived in Parramatta.

Thailand is a good country and neighbour. My family is from Kelantan at the border and we regularly cross the Golok river by boat to shop.

This is beautiful! What's it?

The royal palace

thais are delusion thinking they are the best in SEA

FeelsBadMan knowing I will never be able to go to Thailand without all my friends and family making nefarious assumptions about my reasons for going

pretty much

Well, you can go to Canada for SRS too, if you think Thailand is too suspicious. Brassard is pretty good.

I had to google that.

If you didn't understood what I meant by nefarious assumptions, I was implying people would assume I'm going for prostitution and/or ladyboys, not sexual reassignment surgery.

If you understood what I meant, your ""humor"" isn't funny

More like bangcock :DDDDDDD

not really they were all corrupted by western culture/values

>10 years
>comparable
LOL

About 4 times better according to GDP and 50% better in HDI.

> they were all corrupted by western culture/values

serious?

one would think the opposite when out of the bunch thailand is the most westernized, second only to hongkong

What keeps me going is the thought that someday I will have saved enough money to move to Bangkok. This city gives me hope.