Does Sup Forums like big, juicy pregnant bellies with swollen, milky tits?

Does Sup Forums like big, juicy pregnant bellies with swollen, milky tits?

Because op is a cucked faggot.

>cuck cuck cuck lol xDDDDDd
Fuck off Sup Forumsrider

Yes especially when lactating

Muh nigguh

niggers are fucking disgusting to begin with... but this is just too much.

kys

that is so fucking sexy.

Yes. moar pls

She's harboring a felon in there.

Bigger. Like twins. Triplets, even.

twf your girlfriend acknowledges and plays along with your fetish but won't induce and you'll never truly get your fix because she isn't entirely into the idea of your fetish

I want to cum all over her belly

What about this one?

It is my dream to own and operate a large scale human dairy farm.

Pump that heifer full of hormones!

Her's too though it won't show as well on her.

You're right, something darker would suit you better

Who dat?

Bump

i want to cum inside that !

Exactly. Cum on that dark belly would make her look so much sexier.

MOAR PLEASE

I like to imagine it's my kid that's going to emerge from her pussy

hnnnngg

This. Imagining that you're the father makes it all the more better.

I'd keep her constantly knocked up and well fed just so her belly and tits are always swollen.

hot slut

She is afraid that she will leak and does not want to dedicate the time to doing it. I wish there was a way for her to just start without having to do anything.

not if it's a fucking NIGGER!!!
otherwise, yes

Want more of her?

YYYYYYYY

Hell yes

Fuck she's amazing

MOAR

Aaaaand it's gone

love kelly, before she chopped her tits

Anybody in here have a belly fetish

I have a pregnancy fetish.

Lets see some pussies

Has anyone here ever impregnated a girl? I would die a happy man if I could cum in a pussy and swell up some bellies

One thing I love about preggos is how their tits become: Pure milky bags

user! Remember that threesome we had a few months ago? Well... they're both yours

Nowadays most women are on the pill or demand men to use condom... the closer you can get is to cum inside of them and nothing more from that.

I bet this whore doesn't even know whose baby is inside her. What a slut.

and yet accident children continue to be born

that'd be a hell of a party
>three, four guys cumming sucessively inside her pussy

Not if disgusting nigger

Because one of the most exciting things out there for men is to cum inside a woman AND one of the most exciting things out there for women is to collect sperm

it's kicking me right now user... Want to feel?

So hot

Why couldn't you have just worn a condom, user? Now my breasts are all leaky and I can't even see my feet because of you.

>when the middle one just texts you that she's pregnant too

She thinks it's funny that she's pregnant now, but it hasn't really set in for her fully yet that she's going to be a mother forever.

I'd kick her down the stairs

gently.

hot

user, it's really getting hard for me to move around now. Maybe we shouldn't have done this?

Moar

You promised you'd pull out... I never want to see you again, you dick

Giving oral sex to a pregnant woman is beneficial for the fetus to grow a strong central nervous system.

Want to push her onto her back and fuck her right there

Why can't I find one of these girls?

user, I really appreciate you doing this for me. I'm single but I know I'd be a really good mother, and you're just the perfect guy for this...

Easy fix.

Oh god more

They probably got knocked up by dindus, fuck that.

They're still fuckable till they pop

>girls demand the guy wears a condom.

Lol yea ok. Not in my experience. One girl straight up got so frustrated/horny she jumped off my dick, ripped the condom off, started sucking it like a mad woman then jumped back on. I was just like 'oh ok, so much for a condom'

Was making out with a chick and it was obviously leading to sex so I said shit I don't have a condom, she was more upset that I felt like I needed one instead of me not having one. We proceeded to fuck without one.

Had an ex set up a ffm 3 some for me trying to get back with me after we split. I decided fuck it I'm not even going to bother with a condom in this scenario. First time meeting the other chick and she had zero issue with me fucking her and my ex without condoms, straight from one pussy to the other.

I'm no Casanova and haven't been with that many chicks, less than 15, but in my experience they never want condoms in fact they dislike them. Maybe your just a dirty Mexican or perhaps the nigger .

>Can you give me a belly rub babe? She's been moving around all day, I can't seem to calm her down

No.
As you've told, there are women who dislike condoms BUT surely they're on the pill.

No woman would take it gladly without a cap if she isn't taking the pill.

>Can you give me a belly rub babe? She's been moving around all day, I just can't seem to calm her down

can confirm. only had around 11 girls in my life but zero liked condoms. some wanted it for 2 or 3 times but after that they said fuck it no condom.

tons take it gladly without and no pill, wtf are you on?

>in my experience they never want condoms in fact they dislike them.
That's how women's minds work. They have a powerful underlying instinct to make babies and become mothers

Wife

tell me MOAR

Hire me please. Would love to work in there.

you can start monday, you're in charge of mowing the grass outside and watering the flowers

Used to be like this

Do you have an opening for me, user?