Hey America, did you ever consider that every year you always seem to get a hurricane...

Hey America, did you ever consider that every year you always seem to get a hurricane, that perhaps it is Karma for being the cunts of the world.

I hope you lose a lot of people with Harvey, reduce the overpopulation of spastics in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_natural_disaster_risk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, didn't notice.

ohio fag here, i hope it wipes out the south, nothing but family fuckers down there who are mostly sucking the life from the benefit system we have.

No, we get far fewer natural disasters than most places. Also I guarantee you we donate more than you in disaster relief to others. So fuck you, go choke on a Muslim cock.

>oh look kids
>someone who thinks people are jaded by the olde goatse.cx pic
>probably wasn't alive at the time when the site which was a warez site was hacked and that pic was put up in it's place
>but but but "I have been here for many years user"

This is why I hope most Americans die by hurricanes each year.

So salty. So did you not realize you also get tornadoes too?

And earthquakes, and extreme fires in the west.

Please cry some more with your ignorant replies.

hay did u guis heer. i here faggits cauz drowts

>I hope you lose a lot of people with Harvey
>texans
>people

>did you ever consider that every year you always seem to get a hurricane

It's hurricane season, you retard.

ok pat robinson

so what karma were the native americans getting punished for for the hundreds of hurricanes they had to live through in these regions before europeans came to america?

ITT: Idiots

karma is something losers invented to make themselves feel better about being losers

Well there isn't much Native Americans are they? Not since your ancestors raped and killed most of them for their lands.

Just sayin'

And I really hope the death count is mostly old grannies who are loved by their hick families, so the pain is even more real.

And they beg for Trump to come make Texas great again, but he doesn't give much money for rebuilding.

It will be glorious. Perhaps by not rebuilding he will Make America Great Again.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_natural_disaster_risk

Certain states are more prone to disasters. The US will never match disasters caused by monsoons, floods, or shitty design flaws.

I like you

Yeah, I'm out.

Just like God and Jesus and Muhammed and Shiva and whatever stupid messiahs and gods there is on this planet?

"But but but I don't wanna die user, I want to live in a heaven, that is why I believe in a God"

Sorry to say, God isn't real, you die it is over for good, no feelings, no memories, no senses, nothing. Enjoy.

Who hurt you, user?

So effectively you're saying that God is sending hurricanes to the US as punishment?

US hasn't been hit by a major hurricane in 10 years, you dumbass. Why don't you get your facts straight.

Niggers and sand niggers are the only population that needs reduced. And by reduced, I mean exterminated.

Like the 6.6 billion people on this planet who is fed up with America being a nation of ignorant window lickers who cry like children when they are wronged, but happily gloat when they do it to someone else.

Let me state not all Americans are cockends, but the majority is. They have no clue about life, they just believe the shit thrown at them.

Because they are sheep for the government.

So I am not ashamed to say I hope most Americans are wiped off the face of the Earth. It would solve a good amount of problems.

After all it was America that caused Islamic Extremism to hit the western world anyway, because of their greed for oil and the new power in Iran wouldn't give them the oil cheaply like the previous Shah did. So they paid $1 trn in goods, arms and money to Saddam who seized power in Iraq to invade Iran. It failed, and now the world suffers.

So yeah fuck America. Fuck their GMO and MSG shitty foods (which is mostly MRM/MSM with crap additives), and their 65% of the population being overweight and a burden on others.

"But mah freedoms, mah 2nd amendment, mah this and that"

Nobody cares about them, hence why you let people walk into schools with legal guns to kill kids. But yeah try and shift the blame on Muslims or North Koreans.

God doesn't exist, Karma is the unknown event when someone does something bad they receive it in kind. Nothing to do with religion.

umad

Does Harvey really exist?

>implying it's not niggers exploiting welfare

Go fuck yourself to death, libturd.

yes
it's a horrible country
a very large country,but way too cold,so much up in the north
earthquakes,hurricanes,tornadoes,storms,blizzards and snow
too much snow

reddit spacing fag detected

Texas fag here. Assuming all people are the same just because they're from the south makes you just as bad as the inbreds and racists. You're a contradictory piece of shit, fucking off yourself

This kind of bitterness and anger is indicative of a deep emotional trauma.

Tell me everything you know about life and I will decide whether or not you know what you are talking about.

>mfw you browse CNN.com and think you are enlightened because you choose CNN over FOX.

Not liberal, but thanks for proving that Americans are ignorant and assume shit all the time.

Wahh wahh wahh, that's ok, I will keep using my method of writing compared to the sesame street version you yanks use -- who the spells Through as Thru? Oh yeah dumb fuck Americans that's who.

Did you lose anyone, I hope you did, you are all Child marrying scum in Texas (2000-2016 over 40,000 kids were married legally in Texas, through parental or judicial consent and they were mostly Christians).

So yeah I hope Paedo Land is wiped from the earth, followed by the other Child Marriage friendly states like

Kentucky over 10k
Florida over 16k
Alabama 8.5k
Tennessee 8.4k
Virginia 7.5k

What do they all have in common?

>assumes I am American and use CNN or Fox News for information
>another reason why Americans should just die off
>believing controlled media that churns out propaganda

Being this yanky

>libturd detected
>big fat fucking faggot crybaby detected

LOL

Still not liberal, but I guess that is too hard to comprehend for your 5 celled brain to fathom out.

"buh you is like me or da bad guiz"

Commie Eurobait

the funny thing is you think we give a fuck about any of the things you just stated

Go watch CNN you fat American fuck.

Cease your faggotry you fat American fuck. I'll bet you even think voting is important. Crybaby libturd.

sounds like you dont know shit about shit because all this country is "overran with" is fuckin foreigners who live off the goverment and smell like buttchips.

nobody watchs cnn stfu

nobody thinks voting is important. Next.

gr8 b8 m8...

You say you know about the world but still believe we went to the Middle East for oil. "But but but America is evil!!!" Keep choking on that blue pill buddy

Sounds like someones retarded and doesn't understand geographic lactations. America has the worst/ most diverse weather of any continent. Ever seen a tornado in Europe? Fucktard

Guess we cant talk about those Typhoons and earth quakes over where the gooks live!. damn the universe must hate their greasy, jagged teeth, bo smelling faggots too. rather live in a country where we dont sell our kids to sex slavery pay rent.

>Native Americans
>Their land

I will admit that I, too, do not understand geographic lactations.

t. some inhabitant of a nanostate where nothing happens except irrelevancy
Huge countries experiment all kinds of natural phenomena, m8

USA is getting more storms, with higher ratings, because of climate change, yet they elect a buffoon climate change denier. Retards.

>geographic lactations

>Implying muzzies weren't already fucked up.

Blaming america for exploding goatfuckers.

They weren't exploding "goatfuckers" until America fucked them over though.

Look at this kid try so hard. School time over in the US no?

The northeast never gets anything too bad

If I were to guess you're probably British. Closet liberal, though think you're conservative. Probably Christian and believe people make bad things happen to them because of the wrath of god. Extremely arrogant so probably actually stupid. Takes your anger to Sup Forums where you think you can "shame" some 14 yo who doesn't know shit.
Get the fuck out of here, you're just annoying trash.

You mad?

No, no, no and no.

Congrats on proving you are a Yank.

First hurricane in years, dipshit. Grow up.

American window licker forgot about Matthew last year.

hurr durr American Style..

I don't care who dies down there tbh. I'm in Washington so it's really not my problem.

We don't really care, being on hurricanes, bring on tornadoes, bring on your fat fuck mom. It's all the same.

People are crying on twitter etc about displaced pets.

FFS.

I love when foreigners think we give a fuck about their worthless opinions.

Most of the reduced population would be Mexicans and we don't give a fuck about wetbacks here.

At least we don't sell our own short to foreign Islamists from the middle east. Enjoy sharia law in Europe asshole.

How do you know?
Did your liberal arts professor spoon feed it to you?

Nope. I don't subscribe weather patterns to some mystical being punishing people for their actions.

I'm just not that uncivilized.

How long have you spent in America to get such an informed opinion?
If you want us wiped out, get your pussy ass over here and try it.
Fucking wimp.

Oh god do you really think Ohio isn't an even bigger shit hole? There is a reason why most astronauts come from Ohio. It is such a shithole that it makes man dream of escape this planet.

Compared to Texas" economy, Ohio is a shithole. With fags like you, it's no wonder.

Not any more, it ain't.

Ahh the usual tirade of "liberal" this and that when someone doesn't agree, talk about ignorance.

Prove they do exist. Exactly.

Weight favours they do not exist because, there is so many different religions and Gods, some being more than one God per religion.

So who is right? No-one is.

Ever since man came out of a cave and looked up in the sky and enjoyed the warmth of the Sun, he worshiped it as a God.

In fact for centuries when things could not be explained, it was God's will, but those days are over and things can be explained fully or close to.

Now you have angry religious fucktards running around the planet trying to push their ideals on everyone, and yes that includes the Christians too.

So go cry some more kiddo.

From what I remember of world history....Muslims founded the Nazari in the 11th century, in response to hundreds of years of invasion by Eurofags.

America is not nearly that old. Quit trying to pass your blame off to another person. Be a man for once and admit when the fault is yours.

Sorry I thought you fat asses loved Freedom of Speech.

Funny how you liberal shits always go on about Christianity but love some Islamic dick.

I didn't say I believed anything one way or the other, you presumptuous lackwit.
I asked you how you know.
To your(surprising) credit, you did point out that no one knows, so you're only half a mongoloid.

>trying this hard to tie warfare with terrorism
>shit son
>by your logic every country is terrorists

Being this 12 and stupid.

Well I hope I get to roll trips

Can you copy and paste where I said you had no right to speak?
What I said was, get your sissy ass over here and try it.

Liberal here. I hate those two religions equally.

From what you don't remember the Arab conquests began a lot sooner than that idiot. They had empires just like Europeans did and had an expansive philosophy.

Sorry I couldn't hear you from all the dick sucking you are doing.

"snarf snarf, he mentioned Christianity, he must be an Islamic Extremist or apologist, snarf snarf"

And that is why you are ignorant.

Um.... what is your point here? That everyone is the same, and thus everyone deserves it? That's the only extrapolation here.

Roel

>being this young
>not understand the principles of Freedom of Speech
>what a retard

I bet your daddy calls you special as he drills your gaping asshole.

I love that your aware of a hurricane in our country and no gives a shit about the entirety of yours.

You're trying to hard kid. Go drink your juice box and take a nap okay?

So, are you saying that was not tying terrorism is tied to war there?

Are you so dumb to argue both sides of a argument when they are worded slightly differently?

We only care about how many will die, so we can have a laugh and pay out the money to whoever got closest.

Fuck no. Fertile white English speaking males are the number one demographic on the planet.

No it's just you hate European civ so much you like Arab penis.

No, because you misread it all, I said the resulting pay off to get Saddam to invade Iran started the process of Islamic Extremism being born against the west.

You really cannot comprehend simple English too well can you.

No but it is karma for putting cities in places which are frequently hit by large storms.
"Hey this area is hit pretty much every year with a strong storm and every decade or so with one that kills by the thousands...let's build some big ass cities here!"

So that means Canadians, British, Australians and New Zealanders. Because everyone knows that lard asses have a low sperm count.

Demonstrate how I don't understand free speech.
Try doing so without making idiotic presumptions and ad hominem kid's stuff.
I'll wait.

I don't have to demonstrate when you already did it and shown you don't understand it.

Quality report about the hurricane - in Bix Nood

www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-41060212