I made a beat/video to my favorite childhood character

I made a beat/video to my favorite childhood character.

youtube.com/watch?v=AYlQWx1elzU

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/keepitlitprod/free-lil-yatchy-x-madeintyo-x-ugly-god-type-beat-prod-keep-it-lit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You fuck with the vision fam?

Is that from the seventh voyage of sinbad?

YA BRO!!!

I fucking love that shit!

I love you for loving it

This shit gonna go viral

Nice visuals, nigger music.
OP is a degenerate.

thanks bro! what music should I make? I make all types.

Just turrible

That scene when he roasts humans over the fire gave me nightmares as a wee little lad. great effects.

What don't you like?

Thank you

The music

oh what genre you like?

Most genres. I'll be honest some of your music is quite good. It's the slow droning vocals sounding like it's someone high on bud.
Lazy "ayyyy up bro, I be smoking sum weed wi ma hoes bitch" black guy vocals. Get past that 12 year old lyrics and some of that shit's o.k.

Thanks for the feedback man. I totally understand what you mean. I'm going to work on that. I appreciate everything.

soundcloud.com/keepitlitprod/free-lil-yatchy-x-madeintyo-x-ugly-god-type-beat-prod-keep-it-lit

See this is lit.

Well fuck you 4chin

Oh okay. I see what you're saying now. Those instruments you can vibe with more. I'm definitely going make some more music with that style to it. Thanks again man. Let me know if anything else crossed your mind.

I like you man. You're too nice for this place.

Haha I just try to see everybody and everything as myself. So I treat others how I wanna be treated. And I like you too, you made my day :)

I think this thread is dead