go watch your anime

This

Find a flaw beside the ending

Man on Fire

Top tier movie

This.

Also devil in a blue dress and glory.

Seconded.

> an LA narcotics agent was killed today serving a high risk warrant. He is survived by his wife and infant child

Implying that ending wasn't kino af

Collaterals endibg is the one Sup Forums hates

>A man dies on a train in LA...
Its what happens right before the end that takes the movie down a peg.

That'd be Deja Vu

ITT: OP getting btfo.

why wouldn't the main character chase denzel down to the hood and defeat him?

less plausible is the previous part where teh main character survives assassination by mexicans because he just so happened to save one of their nieces in the film , but htat scene has so much adrenaline and tension that most people are in a state while watching it that their disbelief is suspended.

and if you're willing to get over that implausibility then the main character beating denzel when he had the drop on denzel shouldn't be much of an issue.

if you want it totally plausible then the main character gets murdered by mexicans and the film ends.

the next most plausible ending is that the main character gets the drop on denzel and arrests him without difficulty/shoots him before he can resist effectively. also not satisfying.

so then you're left with the main character surviving mexicans, getting the drop on denzel, but denzel managing to flick his cigarette or whatever without the police man instantly shoting him in the chest, resulting in their "final battle"

not really. most of the ones mentioned that I've seen aren't even nearly as good as training day

t. Denzel Washington

This movie is the shit

Glory

>he is survived
not
>A Los Angeles Police Department Narcotics Officer was killed today serving a high risk warrant near LAX.
>An LAPD spokesperson said officer Alonzo Harris was survived by his wife and four sons

King Kong, please.

Im talking about collateral, that doesn't star denzel, user.

To bad the OP was "is this his only great movie."

And the answer is a resounding NO.

Now you're moving goalposts by saying "b-but they're not better."

You're better than this.

Does Denzel have more than three bad movies?

He's really, really consistent. My dad bought a two dollar DVD with five of his films on it and they were all kino.

The Book of Eli
Training Day
Flight
Malcolm X
Fallen

I loved Book of Eli. Fight me.

False. Incorrect. Wrong.

Thank god you said ricochet. By far one of his best

Flight was best drama of 2012

John Q is.

> ctrl+f American Gangster
>0 results

That part was pretty good. I think he's referring to the part where he tries to kill the lawyer. For me, the whole romance part was REALLY bad.

Yeah this what the fuck

oh shit I forgot about that movie.

I loved John Q as well. To this day I still say, "It's not good bye, it's see you later" whenever someone says good bye to me.

Me too, great fun.

Seriously people? This is his best performance.

Antwone Fisher is my favorite Denzel movie, but this is probably my favorite Denzel performance

Glory
Hurricane