TRUMP GENERAL - THIS IS A MOVEMENT EDITION

>Delegates Trump: 1,171
SGOPET: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINES
elections.mytimetovote.com/dates/default.html
CALIFORNIA, S. DAKOTA- 5/23 registertovote.ca.gov/ cafortrump.com

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Rally Lynden, WA 5/7/16
youtube.com/watch?v=E20-Dm_j_Ac

INTERVIEWS
>Trump & Megyn Kelly Exclusive Interview 5/17/16
youtube.com/watch?v=QuFNcTB0oP4
>Donald, Jr. on Hannity 5/17/16
youtube.com/watch?v=XLW6jun8Nvw
>Donald, Jr. on Kelly File 5/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=W-_Xuh_00Mg
>Carson on Hannity 5/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=rlR_Yx2oLVI
>Trump ex-gf on Hannity 5/16/16
youtube.com/watch?v=EYvIbKDj1rE
>Trump ex-gf sets the record straight on NYT Hit Piece
youtube.com/watch?v=E_ehidkNhkw

ENTERTAINMENT
>IT’S ME MEGYN!
youtube.com/watch?v=oL4yvvfFLEU
>Journalist that tied Ted Cruz's Father to JFK Assassination and exposed Rubio's foam parties found DEAD
youtube.com/watch?v=Yz5S2SrVZPY
>Still Report #876 - Beth on Lying Media
youtube.com/watch?v=E02xvvFfouU
>Anderson Cooper EXPOSED lying on live television over Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0
>Trump Effect – Remix
youtube.com/watch?v=q2mof1hwT0s
>Trump – In His Own Words
youtube.com/watch?v=a_yl3O4k1Sk

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
rallyfortrump.com/

PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1gYblsRmzye
youtube.com/watch?v=kaORnVeVkKI
youtube.com/watch?v=nnNFea6YSkc
youtube.com/watch?v=bwIMn646cv4
takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes
youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU
youtube.com/watch?v=_mLzFeqWePo
youtube.com/watch?v=SGfDT7gpDRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS IS AWOOOOOVEMENT

THIS IS AN AWOO~VEMENT!

THE TRUMP TRAIN KEEPS ON ROLLING THROUGH STATE AFTER STATE! GOD BLESS AMERICA! GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP!

vocaroo.com/i/s1gYblsRmzye

AWOOOOVMENT

stop putting everything in green text you newfag shill

CHOO CHOO

AWOOOOOVEMENT

WE LOVE OREGON FRESH OC

THE BEST OF TRUMP
HIGH ENERGY ON THE STUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=kaORnVeVkKI

heh. this guy.

check out this guy.

he says stuff.

>Look ma, I posted it again

MEME HARD

I love you guys.

>Bernie runs as an independent and Trump gets to stump them both in the three way dance

You know, they say all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Crazy Bernie, and you can see that statement is not true! See, normally if go one-on-one with another politician, you got a 50-50 chance of winnin'. But I'm very High Energy, and I'm not normal, so you got a 25% at best at beatin' me! And then you add Crooked Hillary to the mix? Your chances of winnin' drastic go down. See the three-way, in the General Election, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winnin'. But I, I got a 66 2/3 chance of winning, cause Crooked Hillary KNOWS she can't beat me, and she's not even gonna try! So, Crazy Bernie, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25 percent chance, and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winnin' in the General Election! But then you take my 75 percent chance at winnin', if we was to go one-on-one, and to add 66 2/3 ch… percents, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winnin at the General Election! See, Bernie; the numbers don't like, and they spell disaster for you in the General Election!

youtube.com/watch?v=nnNFea6YSkc

How many delegates does wonderful donald gets now?

HAWAII FOR TRUMP

CHOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOO

CROOKED HILLARY HAS NO CHANCE IN HELL

not_sure_if_this_is_awoo.jpeg

can anyone verify for a blind guy?

One day I'll get a substantive response. One day...

Oregon is purely proportional I believe.

We are going to do it gentleman

Idk but google shows rato and kasich getting 3 delegate each

HOW THE FUCK

If I were an American I would vote for the best candidate in the US history. LONG LIVE THE GOD EMPEROR! LONG MAY TRUMP REIGN!

Remember when everyone was saying that the Republican party is divided and a contested convention was inevitable?

Kek now it looks like the Democrats could get a contested convention. At the very least the Bernie fags will be too assblasted to vote Hillary when she wins because of superdelegates

I want to thank our foreign brothers in these threads! We may be working to make America great again, but we hope to engender great friendships with your nations that benefit all our people. Russia in particular, looking at you. We can do great things together.

Daily reminder Sup Forums is winning the meme war.

Trump's retweeting wave must be in response to the interview saying he was bad at retweeting.

It's a proportional state.

Soon Hillary will be obliterated. Literally.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in New York???? This is so fucked.

All signs point to 1488
May Kek will it

None.

Thanks for correcting the record, friend.

WONDERFUL DONALD
WOWS THE CROWD

youtube.com/watch?v=bwIMn646cv4

What a cuck.

not an argument

BIDEN LORD OF CHAOS

Salty

DROPPEN DIGI BOMBS

No 50% wta threshold?

GIVE ME A TRUMP WALLPAPER

>Osaka
Yeah, I'm going to go and party in a yukata with a momiji leaf pattern and NOBODY CAN FUCKING STOP ME!

he talks like a fag, and his shits all retarded

That's a medieval king

>only +3 and +4 in Georgia and Arizona

Guys, these are deep red.

And that's funny, because it's literally the worst thing Hillary could do. If she wants to have any hope of winning in November, she has to reconcile with the Bernie crowd and win them back. Otherwise, that's a whole shit-ton of people either staying home, or even worse: (for her) going out and pulling the lever for Trump. But she's petty, and so are her people: Bernie supporters are going to be shamed, humiliated, and eventually purged for DARING to make Hillary look weak and causing her so much trouble. Because she's not just evil, she's also stupid.

>the absolute state of Crooked Hillary.

No, it's one of those gay states where everyone gets something.

Hate to say it, but he's getting more than 1488.

There's no way he's going to lose a single district in California.

We just keep winning.

Lads starting young.

At least it proves that underage faggots browse Sup Forums and reddit, though.

>YOU'RE THAT NINJA...

We have become the jews
our words and ways infiltrate people who haven't even heard of us.
We are the puppet master in the shadows now.

Who won Tillimook County for the dems? I saw a redhead paint it grey but there's no third name.

Are you enjoying the memes?

please no, i'm tired of winning!

I love it.

Amazing

Ok here is a little better version, if you want to touch it up go ahead.

It's a vampire.

>66.6%
Satan wills it.

Why does Ben Ginsberg always look like he wants to eat a baby?

takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes

>When you’re at a soccer game in Europe and you see the words “United Arab Emirates,” you know there is a lot of Arab money floating around and influencing the dialogue. The conversation is constantly being steered away from scrutiny. They think we’re fools. Arab money is a pollutant. So many movies are made with Arab money. George Clooney doesn’t kiss the ass of the Arabs for no reason. American movies are the best way to influence the hearts and minds of the world.

>The media wants to summarize it, and important details get lost. The most important detail being when they started shooting, they were already inside. If they were hanging out enough to let three people go, then they knew security dudes. They knew bouncers. They knew doormen. There were two girls who were involved. They were at the venue and vanished before the shooting, and these women were in traditional Muslim garb. They knew people wouldn’t check them because of the way they were dressed. They got caught a few days later.

>When the cops went in after the attack, they shut down, what, 450 mosques? They found recruitment material in every single one of them. What the fuck is wrong with us that we don’t know about that? A day after, at the stadium, Muslims booed the moment of silence and we barely heard about it in the press. I saw Muslims celebrating in the street during the attack. I saw it with my own eyes. In real time! How did they know what was going on? There must have been coordination. During the shooting I went outside and the backstage door was propped open. How did that happen?

It's not hard for it to bleed into reality . All you need is a little push.

DO YOU LOVE IT

perhaps this means there's hope that the 12 year olds will have fewer cucks

maga brother

Honk if you want to MAGA!

I do not recommend calling military guys cucks

t. Guy who got his asa beat for calling marine in a bar a cuck for voting bernie

Anyone have the gif of Trump sticking his tongue out and slapping Jeb on the arm in slow motion?

this
"KENTUCKY: Hillary Loses Quarter of a Million Votes from '08 Primary Win... "

That's a fucking vampire, you swine.

It's a small paper bag heaping with baby carrots.

Chinks are fugly. You know what isn't ugly? THE RENEGADE PARTY

I need info graphs of why trump is right!

How can America even compete?

MAGA!!!! LET'S FIGHT FOR TRUMP ARMY!

anyone mind hatting this for me then? would be ashame to amooove it out of my folder

Trump will get 1237 before June 7th. CNN reports he has 104 unbound delegates, and if you add those + the likely amount of delegates he'll get in WA, he's got over 1237.

Arizona's not going Blue for Hillary when you have Trump's message on immigration.

The only way these states will go blue is if armies of blacks and mexicans bomb rush the voting booths

Trump says that he views his life as him "fighting for survival".
I suppose he's looking at himself as an economic animal in that sense.

How do you all feel about that statement?
Doesn't it kind of imply that he'll do anything to win, including duplicity?

It's tied currently.

Also why has counting stopped? I want to know how many votes Trump got.

Don't talk shit if you can't back it up.

Otherwise you become the cuck.

>mfw we memed so hard that the next wave of millenials will be ultranationalist anti-SJWs

FEED ME MORE DELEGATES NOM NOM

youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU
youtube.com/watch?v=_mLzFeqWePo
youtube.com/watch?v=SGfDT7gpDRo

Music for our emperor!

this is awful, how dare you sully god's image

Too cold for yukata senpai.