If you had a time machine what would do?

If you had a time machine what would do?

Kill this kike.

go to germany 1938, speak with hitler. he gets a special regiment of 20,000 SS men and women together.

Go to modern time and equip them with the best technology

then we go to ancient europe and establish a First Reich, then send the next generations of that Reich to wipe out the peoples of asia, africa and the americas.

Kill myself.

she was a hologram anyways, just like the vietnam war and 9/11

Convince the Spanish to finish off every savage over here.

prevent the federal reserves assassination of kennedy

Destroy it. There's no way the jews wouldn't eventually get their hands on it. I refuse to be responsible for irreversible, eternal, universal gentile slavery.

smell her feet

Threaten Rasputin with an assault rifle to convince the Tsar and Tsarina to implement democratic reforms and allying with the Germans.

Go forward in time until weapons technologies are so incredibly honed that humanity has been able to conquer multiple alien races and form a galactic empire

I would take this weapons technology back in time, and give it to the Nazi engineers. They would form super-Einsatzgruppen and would steamroll the allies in weeks.

After that, the nazis would've probably colonized Mars and the moon by 1955, so I would then go back to my normal time and enjoy the aryan world

Save her.

OP's mom :^]

Make the industrial revolution happen in Confucian China instead of our self-loathing piece of shit of a society that's still cucked by the idea of original Sin.

lol this feels neutral milk hotel related. THE ONLY GIRL IVE EVER LOVED

kill hitler in 1940 so germany could win

SEMEN STAINS THE MOUNTAINTOPS

Kill Abraham before he can write the first page of the Torah. There goes half the world's religion, likely to be replaced with something else within 100 years which will cause catastrophic changes to the world as a whole. No Jews, Christians or Muslims, but they may reform with different names.

id go back in time and suck my own dick. no one would know how to suck my dick better than myself

I just bought the book what should I expect

I wish I could save her in some sort of time machine.

save her from the nazis. and then she'd be my gf for a few years and sex. later dump her when she is 20 like the fat dirty jew she is, probably gas her too.

Stop you from reposting this thread.

this is the best plan. good job user, well thought out.

Go back to highschool freshman year and have another go at life.

Buy a horse and ride free across the steppe?

>Implying there wont be just a new abraham

just right click on the link
and save image as...
>slavyMcDangdruffKike

Nothing. All is just.

This

kek

Hold her
Caresse her hair
Love her gently

Kill all the Jews in Egypt when they were enslaved.

Not sure how I would do it but help the southern states win the American civil war. "if the south wouldve we would have it made"

Mussolini was awesome, he did wonders for economic, cultural, and social developments in general but the military was lacking HEAVILY. Hell, when they were rushing to glory due to his paranoia that Hitler (Bless his soul) was going to take all the fame.

So I would go back, to the beginnings of Fascist Italy, advance through the ranks of the government by introducing efficient and better ways for modernizing industry and advancing their military technology. Once that happens and become trusted in the "inner circle" of the Fascist party, enough to have regular meetings with Mussolini, I would encourage him to have great relations to Hitler, that way they can evenly run their nations in a cooperative and friendly way.

I just need to learn Italian..