My apartment has a semi truck running the parking lot. It's been sitting there running for six months...

My apartment has a semi truck running the parking lot. It's been sitting there running for six months. The apartment managers deny knowing anything about it, but I know they are lying. What the fuck is this?

It's the FBI monitoring you obviously. They've told the managers to deny knowing anything about it to avoid suspicion from you.

Get your thermite ready, buckaroo.

Just do what it says, it'll leave you alone.

/thread

Probably some sort of whitewashing scheme for a gas station?

Post an actual pic of the truck, you mongoloid. Why wouldn't you in the first place?

What's a whitewashing scheme?

I do not own a camera.

They're probably gaslining you, bro.

do you have a cellphone retard? get your priorities straight and get off the library computer

How fucking poor are you? Who doesn't own a phone in this day and age

lol i meant money laundering. Literal translations from dutch go a long way.

Is it possible they're landfishing you, OP?

Is there anyone in the truck?

nigga got burnt

Hello. This is Steven's mother. Steven came to me complaning that you were bullying him on the internet. I've come here to tell you to stop.

What is this website anyways? There's all kinds of horrific images, and an abundancy of nudity.

Anyways, hope you got the memo.

Thanks,

-Debi

Goddamnit OP, I need to see this truck now. One possibly good thread out of 100s and you don't have a cell phone with a camera.. Nigger it's 2017..You best go over to your buddy's and borrow his or have him take some pics.. RECON time!

>landfishing
Don't know what that is.

How the fuck do you not know what landfishing is?

I do have a cell phone, but I have no way to upload the photo to my computer. It's just an ordinary semi-trailer truck like you see on the Interstate. It doesn't have a trailer on it. It's just sitting there idling. There doesn't appear to be anyone in it.
Never heard of it.

Sorry Debi, We promise not to do it again

Potato the exhaust pipe, and watch for who comes to restart it. Take a pic and send it to the police.

Take pics, got to Sup Forums.org/b/thread/743294461 on your phone web browser and upload pics. If your phone doesn't have internet, I'm going to kill you.

Go knock on door, "Excuse me 'pal' but are you aware that your semi-truck vehicle here is contributing an awful of harmful pollutants into the atmosphere" and then cough just slightly for added effect.

Just call the cops for emissions violations. Some towns have ordinance against that.

Or even tell them that it smells funny around the truck and there may be a dead body in it.

6 months, constant idle. Fuck off, cunt.

no way its been running for six months lol

>If your phone doesn't have internet, I'm going to kill you.
I got a little bit of bad news for you.
It leaves from time to time, presumably to refuel.

you know they cant turn them off, right? if they stop the engine the soul of the machine will die.

those people are the worst.

>but i'm leaving in 45 minutes anyway bro!
>i don't need to turn it off
>muh turbo wear

>It's been sitting there running for six months.
>six months

>dutch
gtfo douchefag.

this fucking thread
pic related

Tits or GTFO.

In Russian Siberia, they idle diesel trucks all through the winter to avoid cold starting. You just add fuel while the engine is running. R u dumb?