Should I try to fuck my sister? Pic related

Should I try to fuck my sister? Pic related

of course

shame on you

wincest

I just don't know how to go about it

Has she ever shown any interest? Have bf? Would be easier if she did and doesn't...

Looks like a good fuck. You got a big dick? Let her catch you jerking off or getting changed with a boner. If it's big she'll have that image in her head when she next masturbates

There ist nothing against, fuck her asap

Kik me I'll do a Cum tribute to her austin_doe16

It's 8 inches but I don't know if she would want it

Sure.faggot.
Truth is she does not want you.
fap to her and cry you imbecile.

That's a good size she'd take that I'm sure. You live in same house?

Just send her a pic of your cock on "accident"

Can we get more pictures of her user? Your sister is hot!

I second this. do it and show us a screencap

your sister is attractive and probably has all sorts of guys willing to fuck her. why would she want to commit incest? you are probably some kind of neckbeard basement dweller anyway

I don't know man, even my dad seems to want her

Good idea actually!

No. Because you can never trust a woman to hold a secret that can fuck up your life.
Women are prone to neurotic episodes, and at some point she will likely blame you for the whole thing and have a good cry while she tells someone all about it.
Find a prostitute that looks like her, and tell her you want her to be your sister, and then fuck her ass while you berate her for stealing your toys or whatever the fuck you're into. Cheap way to avoid a lifetime of shame and regret.

Do it now. Screenshot the results.

i think no, but you should try to find nudes on her phone or computer

I'm waiting for that

just because "your dad" would fuck her too doesnt mean anything. it has nothing to do with what i said. you are a stupid faggot and you're probably not related to this girl at all. just doing some kind of personal army request in disguise

Waiting for this^

I'm going through the same issue with my cousin, but she is actually into me. She drunkenly told me she is in love with me and wishes "we weren't family." Undecided if I want to continue down that road

incest is wincest. Do it

pic of your cousin?

real talk: decide if your cousin is worth more than literally all of your other family. if so, fucking go for it. if not, or if you're unsure, DO NOT WANT. that shit will exile you.

Cousin is easier than sister, you'd be surprised how many people bang their 1st cousins. Just don't produce offspring.

Not bad at all

We wouldn't let anyone know. We already had a talk about her feelings alone never being mentioned to ANYONE.

hope for the best but plan for the worst - if ONE person finds out you're fucked. shit like that just isn't kept a secret.

Yeah it should go well don't forget to post results

y'all ain't slick smh

True. And I would be cut out of the family for sure. We are already raising eyebrows for being such good frirnds. I didn't notice anything until she told me. I was always trying to fuck her sorority friends.

Your dad looks like he is about to make a hearty stew.

>waiting for OP