Narcos

Should I watch this show? Everyone tells me to. What's your opinion Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ahON4CFAU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there any show with which it shares a genre? Is it similar to Breaking Bad?

Bump

Bumpity Bump

pues claro que si, patron

NAZISTAS

RACISTAS

GONNORHEAS

MALPARIDOS

Just read Killing Pablo

I have to say, for me its one of the best shows ive ever seen, even better than breaking bad. But you know, taste is always discussible. But imo you should really watch it

jajaj, esto mi amigo, esto

its great if you skip all scenes with/about DEAs wife.

narcos did nothing wrong

wena pinina

they were doing america a public service by getting so many niggers killed/in prison at a young age

Murphy's wife is top qt tho

Si patron

Si, hijo de puta

Just finished the second season. Enjoyed it very much. Quality drama.

You should, don pablo.

Why are americans so obsessed with drugs?

Pablo dies

Pablo's downfall at the end gave me major feels, actually rooted for him

They're "viciosos" as Pablo used to say in real life.

Dale marica

I have a question in relation to these dudes and the Mexican cartels - quite a few of them seem to be pretty heavily and genuinely Catholic. How do they reconcile their religion with the things they do? Is it just a case of old school Catholicism as long as you confess you'll be fine?

>They didn't show Pablo singing opera
youtube.com/watch?v=-ahON4CFAU8

ye but skip all scenes with the gay blonde cop in it.

and mute everytime there's narration, and maybe you'll survive the first season

LOS PEPES

nuff said

It's a case of them being retards and still believing they're actually still Catholic even though they're unrepentant murderers who pray to Santa Muerte.

indeed

HIJOS DE PUTA

Cartels pray to Santa Muerte

PLATA
L
A
T
A

Go for it, OP. You'll know if you like it after like 2 episodes.

Its easy really, they have their own Patron Saint of Drug Dealing, Jesus Malverde, and they pray to him and light candles to him before they go out and do work. They also have Santa Muerta which is essentially Death.

Buenísima hijueputa, kekie suavecito.

HIJO DE PUTA
>*puts bounty on DEA agents head*
PLATA
>*smokes weed*
O
>*plays with children*
PLOMO
>*grabs Tata's ass*

>no "tucks in his shirt"

>shoot his ally in the head

Hágale, pues.

Heretics generally don't know they are heretics.

YO SOY PABLO EMILIO
>*adjusts belt*
ESCOBAR GAVIRIA

>download first episode
>Speaking some shitty language thats not english half the time
>dropped
No one fucking cares if its not historically fucking accurate just make everyone speak goddamn english. This show is fucking unwatchable. Whatever language that is it sounds like shit.

MARICON

Im a Sup Forums noob but I'm not really feeling it. The acting isn't that good and there are so many slow scenes so far and I'm only halfway done with season one

But on the other hand I have issues whenever I watch anything after smoking weed, everything seems so fake and poorly directed and it's like I'm sitting around watching them act it out for me in person and it's totally inmersion breaking. I'm not sure if I've seen an episode sober yet.

would wife tata tbhlads

>dude cocaina lmao
overrated tv show imo

Wow that's exactly how I used to feel. I used to get super stoned and watch Sopranos until this one time where I became painfully aware that I was watching a glorified play. Everything seemed so poorly done and phony in that moment. From the characters movements to Paulie just standing there holding his hands and HEHEHEing

Gotta let that shit go man

This

Also I laugh every time pablo tries to be intimidating when he is a fat fuck who looks like he is going to start crying any second.

I know it's terrible, I love smoking weed and doing literally anything else but watching television while high become so painful you notice every little fuckup and everything becomes almost surreal and fake

It's a terrible habit

>what is character development
I actually started feeling sorry for him towards the end

Not saying to stop smoking, just gotta find a way around that. Idr how I did it, just gotta catch yourself going there and shake it off.

Try watching a really well done movie and see if it's better then. I watched Beasts of No Nation while high and it felt like the most real thing ever.

South American Catholics never really went through any reformation period. They never really threw away pagan influence.

If you want to watch a show where the main character has to be from Colombia. Instead they have some idiot that does not even speak Spanish fluently doing the part of Escobar. For a good laugh you should watch.

This is the most dangerous man in the shithole I live. He literally decides who lives and who dies here.

They should have just made a remake that takes place in america, then they could hire good actors to play the parts.

Yeah that's what I meant, just gonna stop doing it

See, I did watch my favorite movie for the first time while I was high and it astounded me.

Just 90% of the time when I watch anything stoned it's like, the opposite of escapism.

If Escobar was such a great guy, why was he such a peligrosso

business come first, if it's mean killing and beheading an entire family to send a message to the rivals, they will do it.

t. butthurt spic

shower scene in season 2 he does

>you will never be a sicario of the medellin cartel and and work for pablo escobar

>watching ugly mustachioed spics on your tv
'no'

> ywn die violently in your early twenties or spend the rest of your life in mexican prison.

Because it destroys local economies by moving money out of the country into the hands of the narcos, not to mention the social detriment of having a bunch of coke addicts that drag standards of living down

Yes.

Did anyone else laugh when Murphy's narrating gets interrupted by Trujillo executing Pablo? It seriously took me out of the moment.

It's not high art, but great popcorn TV. Sometimes gets melodramatic and hammy almost to the point of it resembling a Telenovela but it somehow works.

It's more like Scorsese in Spanish.

It was the perfect way to do it.

He waxed philosophical the entire show and just as he's about to deliver his coup de gras one of the cops shows he's been surrounded by blood thirsty dogs the whole time.

that sex scene was ok

this and correct me if I'm wrong but he didn't say a single thing narration wise after that

you should

Dr Pablo, i'm DEA

What are you fucking gay?