What you drinking / smoking / taking tonight Sup Forums? pic related

what you drinking / smoking / taking tonight Sup Forums? pic related

>pretty sure gf is out cheating on me
>will sit here and drown sorrows instead of taking action
>might watch the fight later

let's not pretend anyone old enough to actually spend their saturday on Sup Forums is a soberfag

>pretty sure gf is out cheating on me
And you will do nothing? Why?
>will sit here and drown sorrows instead of taking action
Referring to my question.
>might watch the fight later
And I assume suck on a banana that has a condom on it, too?

got no car, got no money, she's in london partying

yes i will suck on that sweet banane.

what's your story user why you not out doing something cool?

>why you not out doing something cool?
Don't feel like going out tonight.

Ain't doing jackshit tonight but going on a fishing trip tomorrow with a shitload of weed prepared. Pretty excited to see how it goes.

im jealous man. weed illegal here, no hookup right now

I'm this poster I could read tarot to you if you want, OP.

used to hate weed, had problems with it in the past, now finally appreciating it and really doing it heavy
have places to be tonight but also loving my last lazy days before starting new job.

I'm smoking more than I usually would consider cool, but also pieces of my life are starting to fall into place so maybe it's working or at least not hurting?

Go ahead user. how does it work

i go through phases of weed intake.. usually seems to slow me down a bit in terms of productivity but nothing too detrimental. had to stop entirely for the last year of my degree.

what's the new job?

hang on a sec

I see that either in your past or in your present there are two devilish men in your life. The other man is powerful. The other man is more evil. You work with cars. The world is cruel.

two of my best friends got me into drugs when i was younger... dont work with cars though i'm a gilder. like where this is going though, what else?

>like where this is going though, what else?
That was about it. I'm not very good at tarot.

painter for an apartment management company. 18 an hour (which is insane for a kid like me) and the job is piss-easy. I'm really excited. I figure the structure will be healthy, keep me from overdoing it, so I'm living it up before I go back.

tastes great

nice

Drinking the cheapest vodka I can get at Walmart op being drunk is my life now and I disgust me

I really shouldn't drink, considering I work tonight, but I'll probably do it anyway and then fall asleep at three AM. Pic related is my poison.

Lol my aunt drinks this shit, is it cheap user?

Where I live its $13 for a handle, it lasts me and my wife a week.

Not bad, I'm vodka user above you and I have no taste so I'm just looking for cheap shit but unfortunately my shitty vodka is cheaper 11 a handle and it's half empty already. I just got it yesterday woo

Now, the 101 is $13, but the regular spiced is only $11, so you might look into it. I've always thought spiced rum is better for just casually drinking, I've always used vodka as a mixer.

I do enjoy me a spiced rum, I'll have to look into it. I mix my vodka with mtn dew like some filthy 12 year old it doesn't taste terrible but it's far from anything good

you driving to work?

Yep. To be fair if I drink. It's usually a couple hours before work

You shouldn't drink and drive, sir