LOOK AT ME, 5 FOOT 3
LOOK AT ME
YUH

>lankets are jealous of this pure 160cm of testosterone

trashy look don't make him "evil"

It's their heritage of being rapebabies

CANT KEEP MY HEART IN MY HANDS

Because they are.

La concha de la re puta, I start itching just seeing those eyes.

I TOOK A WHITE BITCH TO STAR
BUCKS

I just want to punch his face in.

>pic is me

NANOMACHINES SON

Who photoshopped that substitute teacher's head on a body builder?

Black Americans spent most of the 20th century trying to look happy and nice but they were still treated like shit, so around 1985 they jut said fuck it and went all in on the Sith look.

So are black finns

>that 'stache

sieg heil

Is he trying to imply something with that do? I bet he is.

They have a self perpetuating status quo saying white people are evil, but it's all egocentric.

Egocentric as in, It's a way of making themselves feel better. There are no actual grounds to the belief.

What happens is, every chance they get, is a chance to spill their inner thoughts and openly say they hate white people, and it's funny because while they hate white people they can also befriend them at the same time.

Very strange.

They need some community leaders to break the cycle of gang culture that is mostly propagated from the music they listen to.

>gang culture that is mostly propagated from the music they listen to.
And genetics

youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog&t=164s

>They need some community leaders

Funny you say that, white people shot them all.

No need to wonder why some black Americans say that white people are evil, they still have a lot of bitter nonsensical racism to deal with.

>and it's funny because while they hate white people they can also befriend them at the same time.

That's typical when there's still a racial divide. I don't like ___ race, but my neighbor, coworker, friend is one of the good ones. Even that young guy who shot up that black church had a black friend.

>No need to wonder why some black Americans say that white people are evil, they still have a lot of bitter nonsensical racism to deal with.
Loving that cognitive dissonance.

i don't get the hype around this little coco pop

he's skinny, 2 foot tall, stupid faggot hair, effeminate suburban middle class american white kid-sounding voice who makes shitty music yet everyone acts like he's some scary bastard. i get why people were scared/excited by that bobby shurmda lad becuase he was unironically a murderer and drug dealer, this guy is just an attention whore poof

everyone keeps posting this mugshot cause he looks le evil but you can clearly see he's been crying before it

you say this while posting on Sup Forums

What do you mean?

Yes they shot them all at a time, but they aren't doing that anymore, so the point still stands. They need community leaders.
If the American government wont do it then the people should. Someones needs to do something, are you happy living in a black dominated crime shithole?

>still have a lot of bitter nonsensical racism to deal with.

Lets say Im the average black dude. How often am I going to experience this "bitter nonsensical racism" you speak of?

Nice

I don't like the tribal hairdos or the jumping like apes. They also have sinister looking eyes.

I especially hate it when they shake their heads side to side and jump at the same time. Creepy.

>tfw black immigrants from africa act like the american niggers they see on tv
such a waste of good people

It's the music I tell ya. That hard thumping bass and dope beats really makes the listener feel powerful. Blacks are more susceptible to this.

20% Evil white devil genes.