Are you happy?

Are you happy?

No.
But I've been a lot less unhappy.
Gotta take the rough with the smooth I guess.

No...

Why not?

Me neither.

I was thinking the other day with a friend, that if it's all part of the grand design—be that nature, or God's plan if we believe in one—then why does it never feel truly natural to be up and down so violently like human beings are?

Who is happy? I don't want to meet someone who is happy

Why not?

cus if you are Happy , then you are content, if you are content that means you have gotten to where you want. So you have no ambition to push for more. IE our species is doomed

That's not true. Maintaining happiness can be just as much a source for ambition as attaining it. Possibly more.

Rockin' like a solid 3,6/10 on the happiness scale right now. Feels pretty good.

maintaining is staying where u are. When you aren't happy you are searching for happiness, something greater.

No. I am content.

no but I am not sad either

Considering Fluffy threads just got outlawed today, absolutely.

Who is this "you" you are talking about?

/thread

Wait what?

At this moment, no
>girl I dated got cold feet about a relationship and bailed on me, got over her but it just hurts because I believe she was my soul mate, but what can you do?
>all the money I currently have will go towards college fees that are larger than expected, hope to qualify for financial aid, otherwise it'll be tough
>I played guitar to keep myself distracted from everything but the wiring on my guitar broke (cheap guitar) and there's no sound
>the motherboard on my pc died and I lost all my shit, including music I've been working on with my band
>keep spending money on fixing things that didn't need to break, unexpected expenses and I'm having less and less money for college fees

all happened within the last 2 months, but I'm working on it and I think I'll be happy in the end once its all taken care of.

>got over the girl and I'm ready to date again
>applied for all financial aid I could for college
>got my guitar fixed today and it works fine
>in the process of building a new pc, hoping to recover some data
>if I get at least 1 of the financial supports I applied for, I'll be able to stay in college

its just life, what can you do, you have to work your way to happiness

The royal you. Whoever is seeing this Sup Forums thread

no

I feel like im letting down a lot of friends, and i feel alone

Who is that?

No.

YES

AND EVERYONE SAYING NO IS A CUCK LOL