We created him!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
twitter.com/tumblr/status/732651251557498881

>thinking the mememancers didnt plan this

>

Cucks don't even worship kek.
What do they know about memes?

Kek

The funniest thing is that the symbol is now quickly being related with racism and the alt-right. Hot damn, these people are dumb.

It's better this way, trust me.

We must meme them to death

>walking through drugstore other day
>see what look like to be a 14 year old hamplanet she beast literally printing off 50 4x6 pics of that faggot frog

Heil!

Feels good man

You're an idiot

What happened to the good old days when we wanted others to take credit for our degeneracies? We should say that all our content comes from reddit/tumblr/facebook. That is the spirit of anonymity and that is the way of kek.

Soon

you'll cowards don't even worship kek
WAKE ME UP
BEFORE YOU GO GO

must we bring back Poo Poo Pee Pee?

I cant believe how things originate on Sup Forums and then drift to tumblr/reddit/9gag.

To be honest I was positive that the whole post-ironic irony thing with the memes would never find its way to the other end of the net.

Then, its our job to think of the next fresh thing and have our fun with it before the fags come and steal it. Where will we go next? What new type of meme culture will we come up with next? I'm really fucking excited.

That is the way things have always been, friendo. New memes come, they become popular. They leak into the normie internet, and then they die.

i can't wait for the next wave that gets created on here :^)

But pepe/feels good man is the messenger of kek.

You didn't create shit. Pepe is actually a character from a comic about autistic animals.

that actually makes me happy. pepe is a stupid meme anyways. I've never once saved or been amused by a single one of them. Dumblr can have that cancer.

>redditfags literally believe pepe came from Sup Forums
you're all retarded

I love you internet.

>newfags think Sup Forums created Pepe
He's from the webcomic "Boy's Club".

I know the origins, but we memed him first.

Matt Furie apparently hates the fact that our Pepe has brown lips.

>we created him

Feels leddit, man.

nigger like I don't know that

>retard believes that we're talking about where the character came from rather than the meme

Shoo

Obviously we didn't create him, but we were the ones to turn him into a meme

Why does this happen everytime? Why must every Sup Forums meme be taken up by Reddit tumblr and 9gag?
In any case, frog posting truly is dead. In a year or two we will look back on it like we do rage faces
Soon grandmas will be posting the "funny frog picture" on facebook
Little children will look up "sad frog " images on meme center and laugh

Fuck off new fag

You take memes too seriously.

Because you touch yourself at night.

How dare they steal the manifestation of KEK?! They will surely pay for this blasphemy.

>take memes too seriously
Are you doubting the power of Kek?

all you faggots

Pepe can't truly be used by those who don't follow his beliefs. The unbelievers who touch Pepe always get their punishment in the end.

Pepe on suicide watch

Time to say bye bye to the Green Frog.

Witness the Hamon Energy

AWAKEN

Quick, spam Tumblr with Pepe's and show how tolerant Pepe is. Remember, Tumblr is the creator of Pepe.

Normies are culturally appropriating our green frog lizard thing and I will not have it!

/r9k/ created him actually

wtf it wasn't us

it was ebaums world

We must commit deicide such that we become the Jews and gain unfathomable power?

but then...

IT'S TIME TO PLAY "SPOT! THE! JEW!"
TODAY'S WINNER WILL RECEIVE A VINTAGE MERCHANT!
LETS PLAY

>wanted Sup Forums to be in the public eye

YOU FOOL

MUH CULTURAL APPROPRIASHUN

oh please

most of the #NeverTrump cucks already mention Sup Forums by name

they know

>Tumblr created Pepe
>Pepe is racist
>Tumblr is racist
You know what to do.

While you're at it, maybe some of their meme are also racist too.
>steal their memes and make it racist

It's really amazing the quality of memeantic artists we have.

>Touching Tumblr memes.

Fuck no.

He can take it. For us Pepe can poopoopeepee.

There you go, take out the minor pepe all together and it's pretty fucking perfect

This woman is a retard.

They don't steal our Nazi memes...

The whole reason Sup Forums has become so alt right might just be because Nazi imagery is the only fucking thing we can use in memes that the other gay faggot shit websites won't steal.

she got pretty butthurt

>steal their memes and make it racist
That might be hard. Is it even possible to spin blatant aggression and hatred towards white people as racist?

Better us than them

Lel I've been here since 2006 but that's the first time I've seen that comic. I now understand Sup Forums a little more.

Ever since /r/Sup Forums and /r9k/ combined to spit out that reeee shit frogposters should've been deported

R9k started using reeeeee to make their posts original to combat the bot.

Anyone have the twatter where that jewess talks about "that racist green frog trump supporters use?"

FUCKING NORMIES!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

I went on r/Sup Forums one time to check Sup Forums's status that day it was down.

Every single comment used some dumb fucking "tfw" or "based" or baneposting or a 2012-tier Shrek joke. It's either ironic as fuck or completely inhabited by fifteen-year-olds who want epic mehmehs but are too scared to actually come here because they might get hacked by anonymous.

Rare?

This is good, now Hillary will start targeting fucking Tumblr of all places

RARE

ROACH AND CACA ISLANDS???

see

>yippity dingle-doo
What is this shit? I missed this one entirely.

Just go over to Sup Forums or Sup Forums and you see the same thing. Sup Forums is heavily infested by fly ins from reddit that think that's how you post, and the only thing keeping them out is that Sup Forums hurts their feelings.

extremely short lived, wasn't that funny

I've been here for over a decade
We go nowhere
We are already at nirvana
Let the excitment die and then the memes shall truly flow
Kek bless

>Still using Pepe
>Not Spürdo Sparde

Normies have Pepe now unless /r9k/ does a poopoo peepee again its normiecore now
But the magic of today's ADD retard normie culture is that things get "uncool" in 4 months max since those idiots overuse it
It's like vine memes, they on last 6 seconds on the spotlight
So therefore we still own pepe
Rage comics got really popular because of the shitskin Brazilians and that spawned the ironic meme posting that [s4s] does on a daily basis

Did you know that the usage of the phrase 'normie' is a prime example of the mindset you're criticizing, Czech Republic?

Smug pepe -> Trump pepe(minor)

Wojak, Spürdo, and NEVER EVER (pic related) are gonna be the next big meme

Wojak is slowly shifting to Reddit/Tumblr/9gag
Spürdo is still Spürdo and evolving (gondola)
NEVER EVER is still Sup Forums core

I know that New Zealand
It's like how Trump talks to people, I'm simplifying them for the lurkers and fags understand it

Which one are you Sup Forums?

So does the artist of Pepe own the copyright?

pep?

ppee here

Eppe, but replace Anime with video game sound tracks.

Thanks, dumblr.

ebaums stole all its content. YTMND was more original ffs

>being this naive
m8 wojak has been on the normies radar since 2013
Shit , nearly 3 years ago I would see top comments on popular faceberg pages be wojak may mays

are you fucking dumb? No one said we created him you stupid cunt, we made him a meme.

These began to make more sense to me when someone told me that Wojak and Pepe are two sides of the same character, alternate personalities in other words.

Time to use their own weapon against them

This is blatant and insensitive cultural appropriation, they should be ashamed of themselves.

They will never understand his powers.