youtube.com/watch?v=Idfv4wyWfSs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg
youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE
youtube.com/watch?v=LW0krAXXElQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't make fun of james

youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg

James is my hero. he likes Metallica, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest just like me!

youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE

hes the everyman ya like metal, check, reviews, check ,comedy, check, films, check, boardgames, check videogames, check

>avgn cuck meme

Keep telling that to yourself, SJW. Meanwhile, James gets bathed in fangirl pussy juices at cons while his wife takes care of the children at home, while you shitpost on the internet.

those are some milky titties my dude

>no hoverhand

Props for James, alpha as fuck.
Nerds on the internet be jelly.

Real Estate

a lack of hoverhand isn't really alpha, it's just not beta. you can be somewhere in between

..is a great investment

youtube.com/watch?v=LW0krAXXElQ
I WANNA WATCH YOU SUCK HIS DICK

When it comes to music hes a huge pleb

James is alpha though. Girls can't resist him.
Look at this latino chick on this picture, on the right.
>dat body language
>dat literal heart eyes

James is a player, he actually wants people to believe he's an innocent nerdy guy who is a nice family man, he probably thinks the whole cuck meme is helpful in order to hide his true nature, but he most likely spends his days at cons destroying fangirl pussy.

Mike on the other hand, is jelly as fuck, his whiny, girly voice is basically repellent to girls, and anyway no girl really cares about him, only faggots from Sup Forums who believe the whole "mike has a big dick meme" (by the way, that meme was an AVGN meme first, Mike later appropriated it). But Mike can't do anything about it, he's stuck with his girlfriend (honestly not a bad-looking gal, considering Mike isn't good looking either), but James is the one that gets the fangirl attention.

Sup Forums - Sup Forums e-celeb threads

james is the only actually good youtube person

S I G M A
I
G
M
A

ITT

this, james is a real nigga

I like James but Jesus Christ this is an awful post.

Why?

It reads like it was written by a middle schooler.

How so?

>tfw even MILFs want the nerd dick

I dont understand the balding thing. I have noticed that alot of these types of dudes do go bald in the 20s or early 30s, but why? I was always under the impression that baldness was tied to too much testosterone in your system.

Some of the most typical nu-males aren't balding (Anthony Burch).
Yes, testosterone is one of the main causes of hair loss. A lot of alpha guys are bald, look at Bruce Willis or Vin Diesel.
I have a full thick hair head but I shave it off to 0 anyway, looks better (at least on me, it depends on your face type/skull shape) and is a lot more hygienic and comfy.

y tho