NIN thread

Do you think he's disappointed he was never made an official member like Atticus Ross? He's been the guitarist since the Downward Spiral days.

Thread playlist:
youtube.com/watch?v=JujihaeDpQ0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ev56Buyyoc
youtube.com/watch?v=lBpygi7DrVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dunno, it frees him up to do other things while nine inch nails isn't touring. I would think that makes for a good position to be in. I mean let's face it, the guitar parts of nine inch nails aren't not the most complex things ever and he's a legit talented guitarist.

i dont know i mean i've never had any problem with not being a member of NIN

but have you been touring with them?

Robin doesn't have an issue with that, though.

okay trent thanks for clarifying

that double bass at the end of wish was a nice little touch for real.

>He's been the guitarist since the Downward Spiral days.

Not all the way through though. Pic related

But yeah, he has been touring with NIN more years than any other live band member.
Must be that he doesn't want to be a permanent member/involved in the creative process, like the other anons said

the more videos that are being posted from this show the more envious i'm becoming that i couldn't go. if i didn't have to pretend to be a well adjusted adult i would have got a ticket and flown to NYC to see them in a smaller club like this. The energy there must have been insane.
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ev56Buyyoc

Well adjusted adult in NYC here. Tickets were $75 and the venue is shit.

now that would get on my nerves

when will he make an album like phm again, it sucks that hes busy appealing to edgy teens

new eps a shit

youtube.com/watch?v=lBpygi7DrVo

so what, worth it imo. Getting a plane ticket to nyc would have been a hell of a lot more anyway.

no.

Why didn't any faggot record the Wesbter Hall in its entirety.

I want to hear Somewhat Damaged in its entirety ffs

there was a camera guy on stage. doubt trent will release the tape tho, since they didn't even bother with a hurt encore.

i hope they work The background world into the encore after hurt. closing out the show with the dying loop would be killer. imo

WHEN IS NIN PLAYING A PROPER GIG IN MEXICO CITY ???? FUCK IM TIRED OF THIS FESTIVAL BULLSHIT.

No, because it freed him up to be a member of Guns n Roses and get mad cash and pussy.

When you stop butchering and kidnapping visitors.

when it stops being a failed state.

Robin and Reznor had serious falling out after the Fragility tour and Robin swore he would never work with Reznor again. Even after he got sober it took years before Robin felt he could trust the sobriety was going to last (he was there when Reznor got sober the first time) By 2008-9, it was long enough to bury that hatchet and get back to work together again.

build wall first.

now if only trent and chris vrenna could bury the hatchet.

this a cringe thread?

what makes you suggest that? Why are you even bothering posting?

so they can feel some sense of superiority. it's w/e tho.