Why do all of Sup Forums wants an Asian gf?

Why do all of Sup Forums wants an Asian gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rH8AsTCigp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FARM THE RICE, PAY THE PRICE

Have you ever had a hapa girl ?

Pic related

Awoo

Because they look great without makeup (lol)

lol

personally because ive never dated one, and sheboons are a no-go

Hapa daughters are the best

Because anime girls aren't real.

/thread

they're the only superior non-white race

together we can defeat niggers and beaners

In my experience asians, while materialistic and clingy, are more interesting to date than whites. For example, a chinese chick I dated was very interested in classical literature and music, and we had some pretty interesting conversations. You rarely get this with white women, it's usually just the same muh netflix, muh nigger music, muh clickbait, etc. I'm not saying all asian chicks are intellectuals and all white women are vapid, but it would be stupid to say that I haven't noticed a pattern.

You must be new

youtube.com/watch?v=rH8AsTCigp8

Damn, apt comic. /thread

Tell me about the Japanese. Why do they wear the masks?

Its usually if you're sick but still need to go out somewhere. Its to prevent spreading your shit everywhere and getting others sick. Its just considered polite.

There are decorative ones and cloth ones though and sometimes its a fashion thing.

Kek

I just want to clarify that by Asian we do not mean Indians or pakshits

didn't she retire..??

>tfw no new okita movies to jerk off to...

PAJEET MY SON

So this is the fabled toilet witch.

Poo In pantaloons chad

xd

WE DONT IT'S A FUCKING MEME

too many anime fags on this board

They make the best Asian girlfriend

No, not you, poo Asian

Because we lost control.

I mean just imagine yourself, a spoiled white kid suburban neighborhood cable tv friends tasty food and a comfortable encironment with other people like yoursef. Now all of a sudden youre an adult and you lost control of your women as a society, being replaced by immigrants and technology, you are disposable, not exotic, and too 'priviliged ' for your own good.

I mean wtf white men? Wtf have you done to yourselves? U can blame jews but in the wnd Its our own damn fault for not being better

Top kek

>doesn't want kids

if i pull them off will they die?

She's probably only saying that to look cool. A lot of men of our generation say they would never have kids and are scared of having children and a family

>online
>psuedo nerd and gamer
That girl has taken at least 50
different dicks in her lifetime

Except if a white girl dated an asian guy no one would care
Asians are equal to whites
Any coupling between the two races works no matter what gender they may be

Those SEA girls, have low partner count in SEA, then when they goto whitey country they go buckwild. Stay off the internet, son

They are fanatic about anal cleanliness and don't get uppity until long term relationship period hits

I don't.

Gimme a sexy Russian or Scandinavian.

>Fucked a 19 year old Asian girl
>160 cm, 40 kg. The body of an 11 year old, essentially.
>Feel kinda like a pedo, but the best sex I've ever had.

A FUCKING SEWER

11 is too young, but 13 is essentially the way it was meant to be. All other information is just social conditioning

Confirmed for not knowing any actual Asians, they wear it so they don't tan

kpop

I'm a ching chong nip nong asian, pajeet

I agree.

retard I am asian, they are flu masks to prevent the spread of germs. There are other masks for preventing sun tans, uv blocker umbrella, and spf in bb cream.

Why the fuck are americans so fucking stupid

>Not knowing the horrors of Japanese cold

She looks better without makeup desu senpai.

Because they are fucking shut in retards who have never spoken to an asian girl that wasn't born in their country.

Japanese girls are the fucking worst! Boring, completly unopinionated and terrified of everything. Not only that but they are fucking helicopter mothers, and once your kid is born they no longer care about you and push all of their emotion onto their child, thus breeding another generation of overprotected, pussy faggots who will slowly kill this country..

Fuck, I hate dating here.. I just want a sloppy blow job without the F1 car screaming..

Anime

>sloppy blow job without the F1 car screaming..

nigger I own three and explained what they're for to the other amerinigger

Why can't any of you read

P O O
O O I
O I N
L O O

No you fucking retarded ching chong ping pong who never leaves their fucking room because they're too busy watching their animus. They cover up with whatever is convenient. Sometimes an umbrella, sometimes those masks

t. Someone who is in a multi year relationship with a Chinese girl, who has many Chinese friends (mostly fob, University), and currently fucking lives with one

Fuck off back to Beijing you chink

the girl on the right is an off-the-charts butterface
seriously, try putting the top of the image at just above her nips
you'll start to forget just how bad it is until you scroll up

R E T I R E D

;_____;

I saw some of your kind walking around scotland with sun hats on. It was not sunny, explain yourself.

asians are scared of their skin getting darker, especially women

>let me tell you how a culture I don't belong to is because I fuck its women

Fuck off you arrogant burger slob, my self and my peers wear them when we are sick but still need to go the fuck to class and I have a grey umbrella for the blocking.

This is why people hate you.

Oh senpai, I know.. Anything white with tits is acceptable at this point..

Fucking Japanese girls have driven me crazy and all I want is a nice pair of pink nips..

sun can pierce clouds user

Someone give me a name

>not posting the one with the black father cut out

>complaining about anime on a site founded on anime and has anime ads/banners on all boards
>site mascot is from a manga

> F1 car screaming

Why do they make those noises?

What's the chink hilding in her right hand?

Yes because you represent your entire fucking race, nigger I have had discussions with multiple people on the topic. You can't tell me I'm wrong because I have fucking primary sources.

God how the fuck did you chinks get so arrogant from a culture of cheating and stealing for hundreds of years?

Have a hug nip bro
Seriously though, i dont think you realise how good you have it over there. I've visited Japan, Japan is based. Hardly any shitskins, doujins sold in corner stores, top tier non feminist women. I can deal with bland boring personalities. At least they're not fucking insane like western women.
And "men come first"is always something I can get behind.

I don't fucking know.. I wish I did..

The only fucking solution I have is shoving something in there, either a dick or a fist. I slapped a girl round the face a long time ago for screaming after I told her to stop..

Turned out she enjoyed that and start making louder noises.. My housemate left me a note telling me I need to either stop fucking or give him pictures as repentence for keeping him awake.

Also, 3 inch nipples.. What the fuck Japan, can we stop with girls with weird tits and a fucking rape complex please..

Joe

plates. has something to do with the red pill

Thanks Steve

would you settle for a white pink nip girl that was fat, but had beatiful face teeth smile blue eyes blonde hair?

no

Why do they put those hash tags? Do Asian guys really hate themselves? Its like he's with her only because she's white.

>and a fucking rape complex please..

A rape complex largely summarizes female sexuality.

To be fair, there are positives. Back home I'm a straight 6.5 - Here I'm and 8-9 depending on if the girl ever lived abroad.

The lack of feminism is a god-send, truely the chosen land. But I feel myself going slightly mad when they have to ask me where Tanzinia is, or what country cheese comes from.. It's dumb as questions like that that really get to me.

There is also this "You will never be Japanese" shit that they all pull. I speak their language, more than enough to hold down my none-english job / relationships.. But then I tell them I eat brown rice and they are completly blown away by how whitey can do something they do.

Girls are cute, easy to fuck. Pros.
Girls are boring, loud, don't know how to clean their cunts. Cons.

>Also, 3 inch nipples.. What the fuck Japan, can we stop with girls with weird tits and a fucking rape complex please..

This is a bad thing because...?

I have that now. She's not fat, but actually has a real human body, not the boney crap they pull here. But she's gone back home, back to the states.. Life is cruel sometimes..

>all white women are vapid,

Yes they are. White women are the most inane, vapid whores on the fucking planet, even sheboons are more interesting in general.

Asian women are just not as worthless as white women.

This is a good point, I should be more forward with my making out and touching them. It's to an extreme here though, takes a lot of getting used to.

After years of being repressed and told that my urges to reach out and be intimate are wrong, it might finally be time to take charge and be a little more lecherous.

Thanks man, you might have helped me turn it around.

Nipples.. Big nips aren't my thing.. This is more about my horrific preferences than a general sweeping statement on male taste.. But generally these fucking huge pokey things that get in your eyes are not wanted. Also, the rape complex is shit.. I don't want a woman that appears to not want me, I miss the intimacy of a white / white relationship where my girlfriend would actually fuck me just as good as I fucked her.

Here, they just lie down like wet fish, and when I tell them to get on top, they have no idea what to do.. Taiwan girls however, are based as fuck. They know exactly what to do!

Who the fuck knows where Tanzania is or that it even exists? Might as well be Narnia as far as I'm concerned.

>American

That's fine, you and Japan are on par with knowlege about the outside world. But I get it! Life is comfortable, why bother looking outwards when everything around you just seems to be burning in comparison.

I dont know where the fuck tanzania is either m8
Why do you care about some irrelevant nignog country

Niggers.

Well you're welcome, not that I contributed much to this conversation. When I first really got to know my wife, we were both at the same level of assertiveness, but I soon realized she really enjoyed when I acted dominant towards her.

Makes sense really. I like it when people do what I want them to do without having to be told too.

Can I go on a sex tourism adventure there or would I have to know the language to slay the furry octopus?

I am Asian and I have lived in Canada my entire life and I have never seen a white person except on the TV. Why do they call this a white country?

Damn this totally explains why my Japanese friend would only date white girls

kek

I miss oglaf
Have they brought back the apprentice yet?

Does that mean this guy is a nigger? I thought that was the gooks natural enemy because they steal so much.

Just don't be a loud cunt and you're fine.

Be polite and walk them to the love hotel area. You will have to pay, but they will put out.

Don't know. I don't think so

A condom for the humongous white cock.

She looks good without makeup compared to the asian I posted. Fail

I'm in full agreement with this, the trend is the same in Aus from my experience.

>Jewish
>white
Wew