Your ideas will never be made into movies

>your ideas will never be made into movies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFMo3UJ4B4g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Das rite.

>some jew with connections stole your ideas and your movie got made with his name on it

>tfw will never have the friends/resources/intelligence to make at least a "rough draft" shot of my idea

Plus it's probably all for the best since someone would just call it a remake of A Scanner Darkly

Let's be honest. My "ideas" are just slightly modified scenes from different movies all mashed together

>You will never be the showrunner of a five season Netflix/HBO show

hehe

>have elaborate fantasy world in my head where im a famous director
>in reality im a neet who never touched a camera and probably would make worse movies then 13 year old youtubers

>people have ideas

I suffer from excessive daydreaming too. I'm pretty sure it's part of some mental illness

Literally just made one and post it on youtube.

yeah i have doctor confirmed avoidant personality disorder ( and possibly schizoid personality disorder) both have elaborate inner fantasy worlds as symptoms

*make

>have good idea
>film school actors wouldnt be able to play my characters in a convincing
>animation too expensive
Thanks actors guild.

Same. There must be a link to excessive daydreaming and failure in a social and economic levels

I don't know how to stop

I'd love an anime of Ender's Game done up, the way they take great artistic liberties with it.

All my ideas end up with two girls falling in love and having sweet sweet lesbian sex. Truest form of kino.

I have to try and stop many times throughout the day but I just get pulled back ininstantly. It's like my brain is trying to block me from confronting the true pain

just imagine what one could do with this setup

I had the idea about a film, and 2 years later some other guy did a movie with almost same idea. I think someone read my minds.

make them french, or slavs in the communist era and you can win a ton of awards

>all your ideas require expensive set design that only a top tier director could afford
>would be too beta to direct a big amount of people to create a huge project anyways

I have the greatest movie of all time in my head, a revolution of not only cinema but the human condition as a whole. It will nullify entire genres. But it will never be made.

>mfw write a synopsis for a story I called: BLACK GRAVITY
>similar film gets made a release literally months after I finish formulating a basic draft.
youtube.com/watch?v=tFMo3UJ4B4g
FUCK ME!

>super wide sleeves
How can under armor compete?

The fuck is this """""""dumbbell"""""", 0.5 lbs? She's get a better workout lifting office utilities

Dude I have this amazing idea that probably no one ever has! I just someone to write it, direct it, act it, storyboard it and fill out all the hard work

I'm a idea guy dude! I think big strokes, you guys do all the hard work while I tell you my great idea that no one has ever had!

>Sup Forums in general

>I'm a idea guy dude
They are called producers.

>your ideas will be made into movies but by someone else, not you.

you're supposed to look at their butts!

me in the hat

You mean like 99% of the distinguished "patricians" on this board right now?

Everyone has elaborate fantasy worlds in their heads. It's called being a teenage boy..

care to share a sneek peek?

>that adaptation of a favourite novel that has been playing in your head for years
I only need like 400 million ffs

>You can envision the shots, camera movement, and audio vividly in your head, but are too autistic to explain them to anyone else
>You will also never have the budget, manpower, or connections to make those images reality

I got a very emotional script of DBZ Android saga in my head, lots of action and loss of life

How cheesy is this?
Is the format ok?
its supposed to be cheesy but slightly serious for that line

I've read about it before, like one of the reasons why some people like to imagine what they would do if zombie apocalypse happened. And it's apparently because it makes us feel like we're finally in control of our own lives.

>your favorite fanfiction stories will never be made into movies

>unironically leaving spellcheck activated

>tfw pacing around house or outside
>tfw music triggers me to create whole scenes in my head down to camera
movement and voices rewinding to same five seconds of a certain song over and over again
>tfw some 'films' have been in my head for years

>that roided chink in the back
muh dick

REEEEEEEEE TOO CLOSE TO HOME REEEEEEEEEEEE

>be jewish
>tfw i just want to write for tv and movies and hoping one day ill be successful enough to get called a fat kike on Sup Forums

Happened to me. Four times. I'm now convinced I have some sort of organic spyware.