I did my part

>>Not all Portlanders are degenerate communists
>>just most

I too did my part. I was kinda hoping Rato would have stuck in the race so we weren't doing a mere formality vote though.

Same here pdxbro. Also ate hummus and chips on mlk. Good day

Fuckin A. I have to wonder though, I've not really had my fingers on the pulse of rural Oregon... Would they have voted for the God Emperor?

Yes I also voted for trump last night actually.

who west valley here

I'm honestly not sure. I remember seeing a lot of Ron Paul signs east of the mountains in 2008, wasn't around in that area in 2012, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was still a ton of Ron Paul voters out there. I imagine they're more likely to go with Trump than Rato or the One State Wonder... But we'll never know now.

What I'm really interested is where the state will swing if Bernie is denied the nomination and it's Trump vs Shillary. I mean, Shillary will probably win here no matter what because of blind party loyalty and non-voting hipsters and college students, but we can dream.

Eastern Oregonian here, I voted for Trump, everyone I know voted for Trump, and we all are voting for him in the general, though most would have preferred someone else.

Fuck I love rural Oregon

its seriously just bend, portland, & salem that are the problem, everybody else are either lumbermen or farmers

anybody else go clam digging first weekend of the month?

Anything to keep shillary out of office, myself I think Trump is amazing. But the most of them dont like Trump. They hated all of the other republican candidates more though, except for sleepy ben. They have this problem with trusting trump to do what he says, hopefully their opinions change. Im not sure who they would want in Trumps place though, I dont think they know either.

I used to live in Tillamook for about four years, a regional tradition. Screw Tillamook though its a shithole (literally)

Most of the folks around here are anti cruz more than pro trump

>cows

>just cows fucking cows & making more cows

basically, and the fact that it always rains and that the populace are depressed souless fatasses stuffed with cheese. the city itself is depressing, everything is eroding away.

Got it all wrong, Salem and bend are based. It's Eugene that's the tucking problem.

i didn't vote, but i did spraypaint some edgy Sup Forums tier crap on the side of a building near hawthorne FUR DA LELZ
come by and see it will ya :^)

& you know what the downtown could be so sweet if it had any economy at all. couple nice shops & restaurants, get some tourists in town, take your girl there on the weekends for her to ooh & ahh over it. but that ain't happening apparently.

idonbelieveit

the only thing worthwhile in tillamook is the air museum, its pretty badass. Everything else that attracts tourists, including the cheese factory is stupid shit.

Isn't the air museum closing? I went there last year and a lot of the planes were gone, pretty sad senpai.

Also, whenever I went to the cheese factory as a kid there was an ungodly amount of fat people there. I assume it's gotten worse since then...

Eugene is okay... its growing a lot in its University District mainly just to house people. We have this disgusting thing going on where we are trying to get a Kesey Center downtown but people are worried the homeless might lose places to sleep, lolwtf.

Eugene is 6/10 now up from 4/10.

I have never went to college here though, no idea from that perspective.

We just elected another 60 year old female mayor tonight, wow... really fun change guys. Our alternative was some 52 year old weirdo who literally looks like Satan with evil goatee and red suit so oh well of course.