Trump is batshit crazy. Why isn't anyone doing anything about it?

Trump is batshit crazy. Why isn't anyone doing anything about it?

Most politicians are bat-shit crazy.

All politicians are batshit crazy. Trump just has no goddamned filter.

>Trump just has no goddamned filter.

>no goddamned filter.

>. Trump just has no goddamned filter.

Because like the Germans in the 30's, a good portion of your population is ignorant enough and crazy enough to support him.

And the rest are too cowed and apathetic to do the necessary, and stop him.

>Trump just has no goddamned filter.

correct

Random mexican here
The dollar when obama left the white house was almost at 21 mxn for 1 usd
Now it's 17 mxn for 1 usd
If trump keeps going like that another crisis will be inmminent

As a proud citizen of the United States of Trumpmerica Corp, I would like to state that I whole-heartedly and forever will support and honor our dear leader.

''Batshit'' , what a fucking cringy word. Only the most beta of males would ever use that word.

nice meme cunt

>our dear leader.

Because it's too funny.

One nonsense word, done on purpose, to make the puppets dance.
Dance puppet, dance.
>covfefe

>done on purpose, to

DONNAL DOOMP!!1!!11!

lol haters be so mad, no time for you cucks, still going to MAGA

-the real Donald Trump

post script - I love trolling the weak minded left, its why I president now.

>2 Band

work on your thinking skills. we are talking about how Trump can't get anything done, we are laughing our asses off. and your reply is "you're mad". You don't know how to think through information do you? You think "but it works so well on Limbaugh. everyone says "they're still mad" and Limbaugh laughs and says "yes, they are still mad" and the next caller calls and says "OH MY GOD. THEY ARE STILL MAD"

But going up against "them" is like hunting when the deer has a gun too. You don't know how to deal with it so you reflexively spew "why you so mad" when it's very clear you got it all twisted.

Gleichschaltung macht frei!

trump is gay

haha pen15

that was satire

>Two kopeks have been deposited into your account.

I may be gay but you are retard. I can stop sucking dicks whenever I want, but you will always be some kinda special stoooopid

>The average Trump cultist

Bait

>ITT: daily CTR/BLUE CUNTS anti-Trump propaganda

fuck off, all you do is make ppl like Trump even more

Most of the country is fuck ass retarded, and won't realize what a disaster he is until 10 years from now. Think of all the inbred dog fuckers who are stupid enough to say "this doesn't effect you lol" because they aren't smart enough to grasp things that aren't right in front of their faces.

It's too bad the rest of us have to burn too, but I take solace in the knowledge that the Trumpster retards will be hit the hardest in the economic downturn, since they're largely disabled, unemployable, and inbred.

"He called me a whore! I'll show him, I'll go to the bar and fuck 50 guys!"

Fuck off you ignorant cunt rag, it should be legal to hunt you for sport and make skin furniture out of you.

>ppl like Trump even more

and he loves them. pic related

>make ppl like Trump even more

oh, a swing and a miss. sorry.

(let us know if you need help understanding these graphs)

>inb4 fake news. it's from Rasmussen. the completely right leaning poll. it's as good as it gets for republican bias.

im mexican, you retards would suck my dick and make some white teen girl suck it too to pay for reparation becus my ancestors sold some land to USA and lost 4 wars (and genocidade more than 44 tribes from peru to north cali)
some Zetas will cut ur heads off, weak bitches, gringo de merda

I will jump the fence to cali, rape, murder, rob and beat every dem i see, and know that in the end you will defend me

how much DNC pay you?

kek. false flag posts are the funniest.

you trumptards are hilarious when you pretend to be the boogie man

you are *adorable*.

if you want to pay me, i take bitcoin.

Haha, I'd show you what the inside of your stomach looks like while you sat there crying and begging, "no, no!"

Overweight white slobs in red hats always pretend to be a different ethnicity, gender, or orientation to try to add more weight to their "argument". Nobody buys it, you're a fucking useless moron, you can't even pose online properly. Trump winning an election is the first (vicarious) success you've ever experienced in life, and you'll probably kill yourself when he gets dragged out of office. Good riddance.