Truly why

truly why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UzlJ7kKdHcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>jonah hill retweeted

Haven't had the opportunity to use this in its truest sense for a while .... JUST

>Jonah Hill Retweeted

This motherfucker is so full of himself its insane. Can't believe he's gotten 2 Oscar noms, bad dramatic actor.

Because he looks like Danny Devito as the penguin

People will always remember him as the fat kid from Superbad and there's not a damn thing he can do about it.

>jonah hill retweeted

holy fuck that is pathetic

>Jonah Hill Retweeted

It's like he's trying to make me put him in the JLaw "I used to like you but now your face annoys me so much I can't even watch your movies" category. He keeps going and he'll end up in the Katherine Heigl "I legitimately hope someone kills you with a knife" category.

>Jonah Hill retweeted

KEK

>Jonah Hill retweeted

>nominated for oscars multiple times
>why isnt he taken more seriously?!

youtube.com/watch?v=UzlJ7kKdHcw

Skip to 3:12

Holy shit. I can't believe that actually happened. Even insiders think he's a joke.

>Jonah Hill retweeted

What a cuck

>its an autist cant recognize friendly banter episode

>o-okay
Why is he so bad at responding to banter?

They know he's a joke

>implying he's managing his own social media.

It's just his publicist shilling for him because, guess what, her primary occupation isnt to caterin to autists on the web

>banter

that's not banter, that's brad pitt flat out telling him that he isn't taken seriously

He could at least laugh and play it off as banter

Publicist should be fired then because that's almost as embarrassing as Nikki Blonski's Twitter.

Neither is Brad Pitt.

It wasn't banter. It was a footnote. The type of thing that doesn't register in your head as important. Watching it from our perspective we can see something. The way Pitt answered so naturally with barely any thought makes me think that it was his actual sentiment.

It's a joke you fucking morons. Amazing. Celebrity gossipers are scum of the earth.

Jesus Christ that was painful. I think Brad was kinda joking but you could tell Jonah's heart sank a little.

brad pitt is at least taken seriously by french women

>Jonah Hill retweeted

Please tell me that's not real.

Because he's a fat fuck who will always be known from the DUDE WEED flicks

Pitt's banter unintentionally hit him right in his worst insecurities and stopped being fun.

So the Jewish ((news media)) are coming out of the woodwork to defend him? Maybe ((Hollywood )) can make a documentary about the incident called Schindlers List 2 Annudah Shoah

should have responded with
>hey! phillip Seymour Hoffman IS a serious actor
playful, receptive, self aware reaponse. terrible friendly banter from hill

Comedy actors just can't transcend into serious roles.

...and the award for "Actor/Actress Most Likely to Shoot Up Hollywood Bullied Teenager-Style" goes to... JONAH HILL!

>Jonah Hill retweeted

Jonah Hill's most famous roles have been "funny fat guy" stuff, like 21 Jump Street and Superbad. Even his role in Wolf of Wall Street was comedic. He's had dramatic roles too and done well in them (Moneyball, for example), but people still see him as the funny fat guy and I don't think that's going to change.

I don't think Brad was joking at all.

Robin Williams did.

Fatty got roasted and proves he's a little pussy who can't take banter. I fucking love seeing fat fucks like him get humiliated. I tend to spit on fat pieces of shit when I see them in public. Most of the time, they don't even know it, but even if they catch me, I just run away because their mobility scooters can only go so fast.

That was rehearsed beforehand. Are you really this ignorant and stupid?

t. 350lb obesity ad personified

>unscripted
>rehearsed

No he didn't, he was still just a comedian and comic actor.

>Fatty Doo Doo crying that no one takes him seriously

top kek

I thought fatties would be specially attuned to bantz and fighting off nasty comments having so much experience w/ throughout life

>brad pitt
>serious actor

he is fucking terrible. poors mans tom cruise

He was going back and forth with pitt through out the video you dumb ducks

"He" sure was ;^)

>Jew York times to the rescue!

Claimjng nepotism is the reason for his success is anti-Semitic, you goys

> Jonah Hill retweeted

This fat nebishy jew doesn't represent the US he represents kike saturated Hollywood.. That weather girl is blacklisted from any parts in future propaganda films.

How is he serious? He's too best serious roles he essentially played the comic relief. Both in Wolf and Moneyball. Haven't seen his latest flick.

>Jonah Hill Retweeted

They do, but he's a Hollywood jew so he lived in a safespace all his youth.

This would be believable if he wasn't such an insecure pussy

>Retweets OP's shit
>Cancels promotional tour because he got offended
>Is probably begging directors to cast him in serious roles to "prove himself"
>Apologizes on national tv because he called somebody "faggot"

What does he expect when he keeps going back to shitty comedies?

Tom hanks did

sure it was, jonah

He took it in the ass by a three foot demon for """comedy""". You can't recover from that.

he's fat

Imagine if he and Chloe hooked up

>he hasn't seen the tree of life

Because he got typecasted in Superbad and it's all downhill since.

extreme anal pain

this is why he got savaged, everything is he fucking fault the fucking fat pretentious fuck

>obese
>taken seriously
Pick one

jlaw's face was annoying even before you knew she was a vapid cunt to be honest, friend

>comedy actor
Good one