What is the worst thing you have ever done in the heat of the moment out of anger?

what is the worst thing you have ever done in the heat of the moment out of anger?

i became honest. i always swear to myself that it will never happen again, but when they fuck up my mind, i forget it. and usually it burns a few bridges each time.

I buried my underwear in the woods

i stabbed a kid with a pen, he could not write for a week.

Did you get in trouble, and why did you stab him?

he was making fun of my father leaving me and i only got 5 sessions and i had to say sorry.

it was around 7th grade and i was known for having extreme anger issues.

I stabbed a guy in high school with a sharp pencil as hard and viciously as I could. Buried the thing a solid 4" into his chest, and he was rushed to the hospital, where he evidently recovered without any permanent injury (I never talked to him again and never got the full scoop on what I actually did to him). I was sincerely trying to kill him. Due to complicated circumstances, I didn't really get into serious trouble. I only got a few days suspension and had to do the "diversion program".

I never regretted it, and that incident imbued me with a craving for violence that never went away. I probably need help.

I called my cousin's friend "BENEDICT CUMBERBITCH" while his parents were around the corner.

same thing here expect i was trying not kill a person

I slit my own throat in front of my family

I got stabbed before and deserved it. Person didn't get in any trouble at all though. 10th grade

I also stapped a kid with a pen, that fucker cried for an internity .I did it just for the comedy effect if you know what a mean.

sucked a log of shit out of andy sixx's asshole

Drove my car through the front office of my work cause my boss was a dick. Knocked him out of his chair and he literally shit his pants. I went to jail for 90 days but it was worth it. I laugh about it to this day. If I ever see that fukker again I will laugh in his face about it.

Did he cuck you that hard?

Threw an annoying kitten out of the window. It was the first story window, but there were a shit ton of dogs outside of it.

Nothing was probably the worst thing I've done.

During a holocaust argument with a jew teacher told her that that shit was not real, but I wish it was. Almost got expelled

Just grabbed someone by the shoulders and shook the shit out of them while getting in there face and yelling like a drill sergeant

Tried to drown someone because he slapped me after I laughed at his retarded sister. However the life guard that was around saved his life

Stomped on a 10 y-o kids back after he hit my little brother and me in the head with a leash

...You were 10 too, right user?

i grabbed a girl by the shoulders to tell her to stop and mind her own business next thing i know i have a psychotic father screaming at me... i was 8

kek

I was 15
The kid was alright

Was at a market where there was a stand with 2 headscarf bitches handing out islam=peace propaganda and 'educating' people on islam.

I flipped their stand, tore up some books and smashed their radio. Noone tried to stop me apart from some 'calm down bro's and some shocked housewives going oh dear

Mind you this was a few days after the Nice attack

Punched a 6 year old girl for bleeding all over my van and clown suit.

Tell my mom to shut up, also beat my brother when I was younger