Yeah no I gotta go with a serious actor

>Yeah no I gotta go with a serious actor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UzlJ7kKdHcw
youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Between that and getting bantered by a french girl to the point of rage quiting can Jonah ever truly recover?

What happened?

Jonah Hill is the Chris Stuckmann of Hollywood actors

Weather girl tells a joke where the punchline is basically 'I wouldn't fuck you,' prompting Hill to cancel all of his War Dogs interviews in France.

Sup Forums is split on whether it was inappropriate or if Hill can't handle banter.

It's fucking both.

youtube.com/watch?v=UzlJ7kKdHcw

3:30ish

>she will never sit on your face while insulting jonnah hill
Why even live

>No woman will ever sit on your face never ever
What's the fastest, most efficient way to kill yourself?

kek

to be fair this was jonahs first "serious film" and it hadnt even released yet. it's not unfair to imply hes a comedy actor when thats all he had been before this role.

Jonah Hill is terrible cancer

The sooner his career dies the better

I hope I never see this fat fuck ever again

Bullet to the temple/roof of mouth.

WoWS

Brad saying the studio forced Jonah on them was more painful, imo.

came out 2 years after moneyball and was a steaming load of garbage. id hardly call it a serious role either

It's not like we're Jonah's biggest fans but seeing anyone shit on like that is depressing. Sure, we jest on Sup Forums, but that's nothing like being insulted while filmed for millions of people to see.

Why would he even be offended in that situation? A comedy actor shouldn't consider himself to be all that serious anyways. Especially around someone like Brad Pitt. He's like half his age anyways and still has a lot more of a career to establish.

WAKE ME UP

He's think skinned as fuck. A less beta person would just laugh it off or turn it on her.

You autists are fucking seeing things that aren't there, nothing about this is mean-spirited and they very clearly get along well.

The proper response would be Jonah eat her. He could still make a joke about french fries while chewing her fingers.

Shotgun is more effective and virtually guaranteed

jeez, i remember the first time he wen't on the Stern show he was all exited "im a huge fan, when i'm on set i always request a car with sirius radio!" totally gushing over the guy enjoying the experience, going along with all the classic stern questions about relationship and so on, then he literally cancels his next visit and his excuse was he wants to be a "serious" actor, and he wanted to dodge relationship questions.

pic unrelated

> his excuse was he wants to be a "serious" actor

Guess it didn't work.

>wanted to dodge relationship questions
jesus, jonah really is our guy.

Everyone talks to Stern though. It seems like a great setting to get things off of your chest.

jews who got famous due to connections can never be /our guy/

Is he a virgin?

I guess being butt-fucked by the devil was a bad idea then?

What? To be fair, he isn't sexually desirable in the least. That is all she said, and had to publicly apologize afterwards.

Are we going to have a Chris Farley situation soon?

He doesn't seem like a druggie.

Dey tooker

>that feel when you will never help Jonah acquire confidence

I bet you wouldn't like it too much if it happened to you.

>being less desirable than Brad Pitt and Leonardo DiCaprio

Who wouldn't she have asked to leave?

Weed is tight, weed is tight

Isn't he DUDE WEED LMAO Jr.?

Weed won't make you pull a Farley though.

Butthurt fatty detected

Yeah Jonah could have played this off a bit better but that host woman truly was a raging bitch. It was just so overkill and unnecessary.

Do you think she was asked by someone else who'd she fuck out of the three of them?

She created the context herself which is a much bigger fuck you then just calling someone ugly.

Just made this video

youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q

Jonah hill is a serious actor.

He told her she gets fucked in the ass a lot right before. He was asking for it.

This. Damn she's a hottie. And just my type.

I swear France have the best brunettes

you know, they really do. only italian women and maybe spanish are superior brunettes

dawn of just

Italian yeah, Spanish I'm not sure I don't think so. They have really black hair mostly and brown eyes which I don't like as much.

that fucking wink. you feel the pain.

What a qt. Jonah was wrong in every way.

>a serious actor you say?
>tchh... i thought we settled this score last time Pitt-chan.....
>if i were you..... i wouldnt blink

Have you ever been so butthurt that you left the country Sup Forums?

How empty is your life that not only are you interested in celebrity gossip drama, which is a hobby for people who should be aborted, but you make up your own celebrity gossip drama where there isn't any? I find myself clicking on these threads because I'm fascinated by the disabled psychology of people like you.

Do people who discuss celebrities realize on any level that they are cultural cancer? The movie Idiocracy was made about you.

t. Supreme gentleman

t. a Sup Forums poster

What the fuck? I was just commenting on how roasted he got. Anyone can make a sad expression, not just celebrities. Do you have autism or something?

If you don't feel extreme shame over the fact that those magazines in the supermarket checkout line are marketed towards your personality, then you aren't smart enough to feel shame.

Dwell on it for a bit. You are the shittiest type of person that exists in modern western civilization, followed closely by people who talk about identity politics.

Hi jonah

t. Jonah Hill Feldstein

whats wrong with brown eyes?

they're brown

>Look at this, Lis. You can actually pinpoint the second his heart splits in half.

Jonah "The" Hill on suicide watch

Kek. I'm never going to able to call him anything else now.

>Jonah "The" Hill

The same girl did a joke about a transsexual co host a week earlier, calling him a "man".

She'll be fired.

>impyling frogs are as sensitive as burgers

I'd say that they are pretty even.

thats not a reason retard

Jonah tell Seth I said hi

>How empty is your life
he said, posting on a czech tangerine greenhouse forum

What do you want? They're bland and boring. Blue or green eyes always look better.

This is what happens when basement dwelling losers without friends watch friends exchange a tongue lashing all very tongue in cheek.

They have no frame of reference and just remember back to when they were bullied and think OMG HES BEING SO RUDE AND MEAN

>shitting on eye color due to genes
all eye colors are beautiful stop being silly

and beauty at every size too, right?

>cold dead eyes
>better than warm doe eyes

lamo

Thats different, eye color genes are something they cannot control, being fat however..

look at this picture imagining that the fingers are the exact same size

you can but it is just easier for others but who said life was fair.

>same color as shit
>better than vibrant colors

jej

holy shit its jonah hill guys

jonah hill lurks Sup Forums!

What a cutie.. I miss her nekkid bod on GoT

And height is controlled by genes too, but we're not gonna pretend tall guys aren't more attractive than short ones, are we?

what the fuck? why are you being a dick to jonah hill asking him if hes autistic. Hes clearly a sensitive guy

are you talking about contacts? or that laser eye surgery shit because thats a real risky hassle but something you already you great in.
well defiantly not all tall men are more attractive than short men. It's all preference at the end of the day.

>well defiantly not all tall men are more attractive than short men. It's all preference at the end of the day.

Hello, manlet.

had a feeling that would be your response which still settles my point.

It really doesn't. Nobody likes short men.

That's funny though. Why can't Amerifats handle bants?

What would you have said Sup Forums?

YEAH WELL THE JERK STORE CALLED, THEY'RE RUNNING OUT OF YOU

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he really did.

On the off-chance he is actually lurking this thread:
Sup Jonah? Don't let jerks keep you down and learn to handle the bantz.

Getting smothered by a woman's ass.