When this guy gonna get binned like mac demarco. dudes made the same track over and over again for at least 17 years...

when this guy gonna get binned like mac demarco. dudes made the same track over and over again for at least 17 years, with the occasional pseudo classical pisstake thrown in off course.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/shelter-press/matt-carlson-an-enhanced-interrogation-of-authenticity-sp072
youtu.be/JSpS3TFS3P0?t=26m57s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off faggot

Autechre >>> literally every electronic musicians of today

Objectively speaking.

shut up richard locks himself in a basement made out of modular synths and only emerges once in a while to die for our sins

is this young ewan mcgregor

Well, it's exactly the life I also do. True special musicians are elusive and reclusive.

and this is why he's beloved.

Autechre are even more, they have no identity.

>listening to pseudo avant garde pleb shit
heh, welcome to my world buddy...
soundcloud.com/shelter-press/matt-carlson-an-enhanced-interrogation-of-authenticity-sp072

Listen to more music.

Autechre has never made anything as good as Drukqs.

This. Ryoji Ikeda shits on both anyway.

Is it the cook?

>has
Aphex Twin has never made anything really worthy in literally 17 years, he belongs to the past, Autechre on the other hand have always pushed the boundaries, evolving, creating, experimenting the unpredictable. You don't know much about them.

youtu.be/JSpS3TFS3P0?t=26m57s

Visually sure, musically not at all.

Post-90's Autechre sound like lolrandum-generated sound, not pleasant at all

Drukqs was 2001, friend.

Also Syro was only three years ago

Listen to that live set and if you understand music you'll recognize that there's no random generated sounds, but it's all meticulously crafted.

t. people who couldn't get into tri repetae

autechre is so goddamn tedious

"Meticously crafted" as in no bar is repeated, creating a mess of sounds.
I really enjoy the first three albums, especially TR. Their later stuff starting with Confield I can't just get into

this but unironically

this

don't worry i wasn't joking when i said it