/nba/ General: Annual Shitstorm Season

HOU: Trades Cory Brewer for Lou Williams.
LAL: Magic Johnson named President of Basketball Operations; Jim Buss relieved of position.
SAC: Buddy Hield arrives in Sacremento.
NOLA: Boogie and Casspri have first official responses as members of the Pelicans.
BOS: Danny Ainge has called the NFL to make a few deals with the Cleveland Browns for their first round draft picks.
TOR: Serge Ibaka to have first practice with Raptors.
DAL: Andrew Bogut being shopped to the Celtics?
ORL: JUST
MIN: Thibs requires yet another blood sacrifice; calls for Derrick Rose to join the American Cripple League.
OKC: Oklahoma City Westbrooks have this one comment on their current status regarding the trade deadline; "Wait for it." Says general manager Russell Westbrook. Coach Russell Westbrook has been seen publicly eating a sandwich with extra onion and garlic butter, said to be a natural snake repellent.
LAC: Possibly trading Blake? CP3 verbally commits, but who takes a verbal commitment seriously nowadays? Currently in the hunt for Carmelo Anthony.
NY: See the latest edition of First Take for more details.

Games will continue this Thursday.

I'd better see lots and lots of images of Ainge with the JUST hair if the Celtics stand pat at the trade deadline.

are we back, boys?

Is he still calling all the shots?

Jah WILL be moved by the deadline, it's just a question of where

>HOU: Trades Cory Brewer for Lou Williams

>I'd better see lots and lots of images of Ainge with the JUST hair if the Celtics stand pat at the trade deadline.

The Celtics are trading Isaiah Thomas, Jae Crowder, Marcus Smart, their own 2017 first round pick, 2018 Brooklyn first round pick for Luol Deng and Brandon Ingram league source tells @TheVertical.

the call that saved the lakers

Horrible trade for the Lakers. That isn't worth half of Ingram even with Deng's bad deal.

Who is he calling?

Brandon Ingram to use his BBIQ to get a killer deal for Steph Curry for Tyreke Evans and picks.

shit keeps going up and down

Who cares back to belgrade surf

AMIRITE MY BOSNA BRO

Called the bogs, they didn't pick up

the call that saved the western conference

images are fucked again

christ mook get it together

The phone call that saved the Kings...

Thibs asking for Rose - how close to not being rumor?
Only original source I can find is shit tier NY paper.

hope they take noah as well. Plus Rose is on an expiring contract and if they get a pick for him it'll be heaven for the knickerbockers

That what I am praying not to happen.
Rose at this point is worse than Rubio and is paid a lot more. And wolves definitely do not need another big man.

>tfw too smart to use your assets

The Ainge pill is difficult to swallow but once one does, they can comprehend such obvious choices like drafting Marcus Smart over Julius Randle

wew test wew

why do NBA players feel the need to wear glasses it's beyond retarded REEEEEEEE

And Buddy picks the 24. Coincidence? Vlad and Vivek are playing 8D chess. They're from the future.

t-t-thanks hiro

Some people need glasses for reading long texts but nothing else.

If Shaw stayed in Orlando with Penny and they got Grant Hill (and he didn't get injured) would they have won a chip?

Shaq would have dominated the East. I'm trying to remember the centers back then, maybe Mutumbo on the 76ers, Todd Mccullough on the Nets, Mourning on the Heat, Camby on the Knicks...that's BBQ chicken.

Hill & Penny (even post Dumars Penny) would put up crazy efficient numbers. Probably 2 rings, free road to the Finals every year like LeBron now.

The Celtics don't need to make a trade just because they need to.

They're the second seed in the East and they are already almost guaranteed a high lottery pick in the upcoming draft. All they need to do now is to make sure their scouts don't fuck up hard and they pick the BPA at #1 (don't see them at #2 and above unless Silverball happens)

friendly reminder celtics will not make moves at the deadline because they are run by an autist.

So what is the Laker excuse going to be when Magic runs the franchise into the ground?

It seems that Crowder is the sticking point in the Butler negotiations. Ainge wants to keep him, but Butler wants to get him back in exchange along with picks.

test

john wall's status?

Welcome back everyone

If Penny/Hill stay healthy then they make the finals every year from 1999 to 2003 and remain serious contenders until 2006

whats his iq again"?

they're still counting it

>[Stein] I have heard that Boston have not abandoned all interest in Jahlil Okafor. I certainly don’t think that the priority for them, the priority is getting Jimmy Butler or Paul George, but I still think you got to keep your eyes on the Celtics with Okafor

lmao nice job Ainge

Honestly you have to wonder how much of the trade deadline drama is just made up by the media to keep people clicking and reading

Status on Ingram?

bust

Inter dimensional 5d chess

i haven't gone to bed yet and i refuse to go to bed until danny ainge does something

come on you stupid leprechaun

>One source close to the situation said Kupchak and Jeanie Buss had not spoken since Nov. 1, despite her role as president of basketball operations and the power that gave her to fire Kupchak, and that her brother had resorted to communicating with his sister only through lawyers.

>her brother had resorted to communicating with his sister only through lawyers.

>her brother had resorted to communicating with his sister only through lawyers.

LMAO

>he thinks Danny boy will move recklessly

If Boogie could be acquired for peanuts then Jimmy Butler/Paul George could be had for a bag of Cheetos :^)

no one is gonna want noah and his shit contract lol

yeah I just saw Aldridge talking about it.

Why is Crowder so important again? wasn't he the one that shat on the Celtics and their fans a couple of months ago? Wasn't he the one that couldn't make a 3 to save his life in the last playoffs? can someone give me a quick rundown on Showder?

we are all going to look back on this as the trade that saved the Kings, Boogie is Latrell Sprewell 2.0

you gon die

fake tough guy

likes to boop people on the nose

Crowder is Boston's main defensive guy for wings/4s.

He's like a bargain bin version of what James Posey was except he's shorter and is a much horrible and inconsistent shooter (actually all of the Celtics are save for Thomas and Armbreaker).

If Butler becomes the 3, they will have a gaping hole on the wings since he'll only be backed up by books nigga and he's not ready for Lebron/Durant/George yet.

>and they pick the BPA at #1 (don't see them at #2 and above unless Silverball happens)
you're a dumb nigger

Shook, shaken, stirred

lelkers in shambles, Jim and Jeannie destroying the legacy Dr. Buss left behind

Do you guys think any Nba players post here? Being anonymous must appeal to famous ppl

hurry up and Trade Collison, Divac. I NEED to see Reke as a leading scorer on a team again.

I have a reason to go to New Orleens now!

If the Cavs don't win this season are they trash? How high is their payroll now? 130?

Since trading KG/Pierce and officially starting the rebuild, the Celtics have drafted those players in the 1st round
>Marcus Smart
>James Young
>Terry Rozier
>RJ Hunter
>Jaylon Brown
>2 euros that still haven't played
If I was a Celtic fan, I'd pray for Ainge to trade away every single draft pick based on this record

Is the Rockets pick they traded confirmed for 2017 yet?

Confirmed for posting here
>Sam Hinkie

Suspected
>Russell Westbrook

Aware of us
>Joel Embiid
>Lance Stephenson

Hoax
>James Harden

Marcus Smart is good, better than drafting Randle
James Young is shit, u right
Rozier already a top 40 PG even though he never plays
Rj Hunter u right
Jalen Brown unironically looks better than a lot of rookies this year including Ingram
Yuros look good, especially Ante

Kys

Hurry Danny boy, im falling asleep

You forgot MWP, mentioned Sup Forums in a livestream

top kek

Why the fuck Bulls want Crowder ? The aim of a rebuild is to be bad & develop young players. Crowder provides neither.

'17 nets pick + Brown + maybe Smart is what they should be getting. Why the fuck would you want Crowder or Avery Bradley ?!

Do you see them constructing a championship roster through the draft?

OKC needed to find 2 legit superstars (Durant,Westbrook) and 1 budding superstar (Harden) in the draft to do it. The best Celtics have done so far is drafting a defensive stud who'd, ideally, be the 4th/5th best player on a contending roster. If they keep this up they'll end up with a 1st/2nd round exit team barring some huge Lebron/Durant tier FA signing

Because Crowder is young and still has 3 and half years left at only like 6 million a year

on a cheap 3 and D contract and stingy dipshit ainge thinks he can levy that cheap 3 and D contract in a later, better trade that is never gonna happen

ainge is the guy in your fantasy football league that spams garbage fucking trades hoping somebody bites and when they don't it's their problem not his

Danny Ainge is a idiot, he's gonna end up with Okafor another bust to put alongside Jaylen Bustown

.>sign larry sanders, langston galloway, and derrick williams
>cut that manlet jordan mcrae
>finally have a complete bench

just give us the chip already

>mfw Bird rather work with Magic than Ainge and sends PG13 our way
>mfw Celtics drop to #2 in the draft because we steal the top spot

Curry/Kidd
Jordan/Reggie/Klay
Durant/Bird/Pippen
LeBron/Dirk
Shaq/Kareem

Literally how do you ever beat this team? It is unbeatable.

>high as fuck BBIQ
>bbq chicken
>3 point shooting
>post defense
>perimeter defense
>ability to take over the game at any time
>rebounding
>triple double machines
>heart
>leadership

Who could ever compete with them?

Is 2011 the most underrated draft ever? The 3 of the top 4 picks are about to be NBA champs.

considering Isaiah Thomas was the 60th best player in that draft it's pretty much confirmed

>all these teams making trades
>all these teams wasting their time because the san antonio spurs basketball club is going to win the 2017 NBA finals championship series

WATTBA

Sacramento drafted Jimmer ahead of
>Klay Thompson
>Morris twins
>Kawhi Leonard
>Vučević
>Iman Shumpert
>Tobias Harris
>Nikola Mirotić
>Reggie Jackson
>Cory Joseph
>Jimmy Butler
>Kyle Singler
>Chandler Parsons
>Isaiah Thomas

(SPONSORED BY BRANDON INGRAM)
1. Magic Johnson
2. Oscar Robertson
3. Isiah Thomas
4. Jason Kidd
5. Stephen Curry
6. Chris Paul
7. John Stockton
8. Walt Frazier
9. Steve Nash
10. Gary Payton

You can't refute this

Gary Payton/penny hardaway
Vince Carter/Clyde drexler
Kawhi Leonard/Scottie Pippin
Kevin Garnett/Dennis rodman
Hakeem Olajuwon/Ben Wallace

The call that saved the Cavs...

can somebody give me a quick rundown

Go away Ingram
Flat earth

TRADE EVERYONE FOR BUTLER REEEEEEE

And then you woke up.

Langston Galloway is on the kings I think or was he waived?

Swap Kidd and Paul and it's

I think Gary Payton is a top 3 point guard. I don't know why I like him so much

I know J Kidd had a low fg% for some time

>Russell Westbrook

What did he mean by this?

It's crazy how he's 8th all time in 3 pointers made.
His jumpshot was utter trash when he started out.

he's on the kings but he's expected to be waived

westbrooks the type of dude who would log onto /nba/ and shitpost about himself just to see how many of his fans will come out to defend him and call him MVP

The call that saved the Clippers

Pathetic post.

Take a lap.

t. westbrook

Best time of the year! Dubs and big trade coming in the next hour.

Celshits btfo once again hahaha!

Get up, come on get down with the sickness. Get up, come on get down with the sickness. Get up, come on get down with the sickness. Open up your hate and let it flow into me. Get up, come on get down with the sickness. You mother get up, come on get down with the sickness. You fucker get up, come on get down with the sickness. Madness is the gift, that has been given to me.