Good evening user. What's up? Something got you down? Need a hug? Let's talk

Good evening user. What's up? Something got you down? Need a hug? Let's talk.

Nah we just finished one of these threads piss off

Okay. Goodnight.

僕しんういたい

nah, please do your thing tonight, hon.

あなたは何を購入したいのですか?

I'll redirect to you.

Nev just spammed Jill's thread tho.

nah. you need to give some anons a smile tonight.

My crush fucked someone else. What do?

甘い死

user, I'm super fucking depressed. My really conservative Christian best friend hasn't been talking to me ever since he found out I was gay. I had the bravery to finally tell him but he seems to be just ignoring me. What do I do?

Kys my good fren

she's... just a crush, then? you guys aren't a couple? it's a bitch to deal with, but she owes you absolutely nothing in that situation. she's her own person. you gotta just learn to be okay with the possibility it won't happen between you two.

make a single, determined effort to reach out. let 'em know that you understand that you value them as a friend, but the ball's in their court. up to them if they decide to open up their end of communication.

Ain't dead yet, it's got another 120 replies until it hits bump limit.

Well... I don't know what there is that you can do, user. Wait until she's free and dive for her, or turn away and move on.

You got cash? Meet me at the back door after the thread dies.

I second this: But it could be that he just can't deal with it. If he can't accept what you want and feel, you can't change that. I'm sorry user.

I think he's just misunderstanding shortsighted in the fact that he thinks that I'll grow romantically attached to him because I'm gay. I won't at all, and I told him that. But he still won't listen.

henlo

Why are so friendly?

Hmm this thread is missing something...

Hey Bell.

No.

I don't know. I never thought better of it, so once I started I didn't stop.

Bananas? Lead? Pictures of dogs?

I don't think there's a whole lot you can do, other than hoping he has a change of heart. if he's uncomfortable with his friend being gay, then... he's kinda just a shitty person, I'd argue.
I hope he can see your side of it.
evening, darling.
Nausicaa likes making people smile.
yeah.

I can understand why he's uncomfortable with it. We both were in boy scouts together and we both became eagle together. So I can see why he's disappointed maybe. He's a good guy, I know that. And it just might be him reeling in denial and he'll come to terms with it maybe. But I just can't help but feel that I did something wrong in breaking it to him.

evenin, how are yall doin?

i would like a hug

Wanna hear a joke?

friend about 2 commit the suicides cuz his bitchy exgf wont even talk to him. what do i do? kek

Hugs. :)

Who's smiling now?

Well, what's done is done, user. Regretting it won't make it better. If you can't explain the situation in such a way that he feels better about it, you'll need to let him come to grips with it on his own. Maybe he can't.

Everything's really pretty okay. How's yourself.

*hugs you tightly* What's up?

Tell me a joke, user.

Well, will you talk to him? Can you explain that he means something to you and doesn't need to base his existence on her?

OP, what zodiac sign are you? You identify yourself with it?

hes basically based his whole existence around her ever since she broke up with him. like no joke. ive tried talking to him but hes being depressed

Um that's a get you got i guess there.

I mean, sometimes people with a strong religious foundation tend to listen to it about anything else, and when that can mean "gay people are bad", he's looking at that more than the person he's come to hold dear as a friend over the years.
I will say, though. don't ever think you did something wrong. you're being honest with yourself and trying to be open about who you think you are. that's not easy, and I'm kinda jealous.
miserable enough, I guess. how are you?
of course, darling. what's up?
can you go be with him? sometimes there aren't the right words to say what you feel should be said, but just... being there with someone, even if that means something like hugging them and letting them cry or something, can mean the world.

Do you meditate? Is your happiness false and you are helping others, or are you geniunily happy and helping others?

thank you for the hig friend.
What's up? well career is null, school is null and i've also never loved so many things i guess aren't up

also quick note i don't often watch animes but you post nice art

he wouldnt get any comfort from that i know him. hed just say something like 'fuck off faggot.' ive pretty much accepted him dying tonight. kek

Why kek at the end?

Aries. No. I know next to nothing about the signs of the Zodiac, or astrology in general.

Do you?

Damn, well if you can't talk to him then there's not much you can do. Unless you can go over to his house and talk to him in person. Do your best to be the one who's there for him. At least listen.

No, yes, no.

Things could be better, user. But you're still moving, right? You're still on your feet and plodding on.

Thank you.

cause psychopath life

thx, but its probably not gonna help. lol

hes a long way away, and lives with his parents so itd be awkward and not worth it

Ooh ooh post another one.

Don't be a meme, it's not cool. Try to take this seriously.

Or don't.

Whatever.

Okay then. Do you think he's not really gonna do it then?

then the next solution would be a police welfare check.

I have no future. No talents or skills. All my passions are far beyond my reach. I spend all day wasting my time. Even my ""friend"" is more mature and far along than I am. And I'll probably only drag him down

i mean im pretty sure tonights his last night. so eh. already tried talking to exgf shes a huge bitch said shed block me if i talked about him again

Well, even so, it is nice to help others, and I hope you can be happy too. :)

I'm Libra, just read it's the friendly and caring type with a sense of justice, but I don't feel like that, even when it comes to love and fortune...

I'm having a difficult time accepting myself because a girl likes me, makes many questions about myself... So, I don't know how to cope with myself atm.

that is very correct, reading further into this thread i can see that seems to be a worse situation than what i'm in. But that said i have been up and down about my career lately. Up because i (and my self esteem) was absolutely obliterated by negative feedback but also up because people have been telling me not to take the negativity too seriously.

you also write very fast that reply came in like secinds after i posted that, how do you do it?

zodiac signs mean nothing

so, what can you do? what do you want to do? can you make any changes to your situation?

Discouragement is possible one of the worst States of depression. Try to escape it, however you can, no matter what. Make it a goal.

i wrote that i was up and up pls end my thought process and my life right now

decent, clubbing new siege players. other than that its been really really slow.

miserable? sounds bad. can i cheer ya up?

If he does die, try to help her by showing her your dead friend. It might help her, and in the worst case she follows the same road.

Update I still want to die

nah, it's nothing new. just poor life choices.
...how would that help anyone? that's going to make her miserable if anything.
why's that, user?

Well ive been kinda preoccupied with our "relationship" even though it could be best described as mutual attraction. Besided that I've applied for a new job. But I want a career.

Don't tell yourself that you're going to drag him down, user. It's that kind of thinking that will do it. Your passions might be reached if you work towards them slowly for a long time.

Associating yourself with people better than you is a pretty smart and healthy thing to do. The good things they do will rub off on you and make you better.

Huh. Well, good luck user. I don't think there's anything more I can say if you can't talk to him. I'm sorry this is happening.

Thank you user.

Well, astrology has never been proven to be terribly accurate. Accept the things that happen to you user, don't focus too much on why or how they happen. React to them as though they're real, because they are. If you can't accept this is happening, it's not gonna work.

Sometimes you can't help but take the negativity a little too seriously. I don't know how to deal with it, but Jill and Neptune and the others around here do. They'll be able to help you.

Caffeine. Fast hands. You posted right when I was at the end of writing a post.

Clever. Do another one!

Aw, noice. Slow can be good. Too much slow is not, I just learned that.

What for, user? There's probably something left to live for, somewhere.

what's the relationship? you guys both kinda want to be together, or something? just sit down and talk about it maybe.

>Associating yourself with people better than you is a pretty smart and healthy thing to do. The good things they do will rub off on you and make you better.
True he likes guys to be clean so ive updated my hygiene habits

your miniature flag are a gift my sides are gone.
do you now? i must confess i feel a similar way often. Any particular reason why?
why thank you user, i appreciate the help. Is there a reason you decide to simply pat users of an iraqi book-salesman club on the back and help them with issues?

I see but, what time of the day can it possibly be for you to be injesting caffeine?

No our relationship is not the problem. Ita my laziness and lack of motivation, and sense of purpose

See, it's working. Successful people aren't dragged down by friends who are not quite as successful. Only parasites really drag people down, and you're obviously not a parasite.

People keep asking, and I never have good answers. I make a lot of bad decisions. I drink too much coffee.

I mean, no one has a real sense of purpose. you become what you choose to be. if you want a purpose in life, you need to give yourself one. go be the best saxophone player, or build houses for the poor, or just make the people close to you a little happier. fulfillment comes from within.

Jill

This. Yes. All of it.

that's me, yeah. you need something, user?

ahaha im gonna send her a pic of his dead body

i like the sound of your answer, it gives off the feeling that you don't make illusions about your choices and accept that they are not always the best ones. Not saying that to attack your life choices i just think it's interesting when people don't blame others. I myself drink a lot of coffee too my friend, i also think i put way too much sugar in them and i know very well about that but i still do because i know i'll have a tasty coffee.
i know these are memes but they aren't very funny to me, how old are you?

16. why so serious?

i have 154 of them

those suck, can confirm

most of my life has been slow lmao

just to show you that this is real these are his last texts ive seen so far

Maybe.. I need to listen to him more

Are you at your computer

Well, I've dug myself into a hole here. I dig myself into a lot of holes. This one's different.

Don't drink so much coffee. I'm trying to cut back. It's hard.

So, are you putting a lighthearted face on this to cope with it, or do you not care?

Have you ever tried to speed it up? Go and do something drastically different?

I'd be in a far better place if I listened to the many things wiser men have told me. Don't get to comparing yourself to others, it won't lead you anywhere. But look at where he's doing well, and imitate that. Listen to his advice, and follow all that seems reasonable.

Remember that you are your own man. You're not trying to be a copy of him.

I am, yeah. what do you need?
police welfare check.

is that the irishman ??

I'd love to talk. My wife is cheating on me for 2 years running now and i can't stop loving her.

i'm not a very amusing person i guess, there's also the factor of my career going south that can play into it.
unlike those memes about a guy's friend commiting suicide your commitment to having that many of the miniature flags has actually made me smile. I absolutely love the kind of personalities i run into while on this website sometimes.
if these are genuine you should be gassed for not having acted on the behalf of your friend, if they are fake (which i suspect) you are unfunny and simply 'edgy'.
What kind of hole and how is it different? I would follow your advice on coffee but i have something of a defficiency that has put a limit on my being on earth so health issues have not always been something i paid too much attention to. How many cups a day do you drink?

How come you removed me :(

does she still love you as well?
I removed everyone.

I added you back. If you want to that is

I feel suddenly very attached to an internet friend and its making me anxious around them. I wish I could turn off the part of my brain that gets crushes on people so i could have more meaningful friendships.

Hello!!

Nope. This is Nausicaa, from the Studio Ghibli movie.

Alright, so it's your continued love for her that's keeping you from walking out? Are you disgusted by what she did, or are you not too bothered by it?

If I pull myself out of this one it'll collapse and make someone miserable. I usually have three strong ones, but sometimes five or six. I don't drink nearly as much as some people I know.

damn irishman it's been a while since i talked to you. how are you doing dude?

yeah. no worries. I'm sorry about that.
if you learn how to stop falling for people, please let me know.

Remind yourself constantly that they're just another friend, and you need to act normal. I don't know much about this, but I think with time and experience your feelings will become less sudden and drastic. Then again, maybe not. Maybe everyone's that way forever.

Hey Mantis. What's up?

I'm okay. How are you doing?

She still loves me she says but now we live apart because when i found out i left. im bothered its the the fact i said i would forgive her but i keep bringing it.

im a psychopath. i dont care

man im mofuggin all right. how long have you been populating these kind of threads though?

hot..........!

%)))

shit really sucks, but I think being apart may be healthier for the two of you, especially if she refuses to change her behavior. otherwise I'd suggest exploring the possibility of couples' therapy.

Glad to know I'm not the only one that suffers from this affliction. Haha.
Anyone who is kind and passionate about their hobbies is unspeakably cute to me.
I hope so. It makes me feel incredibly uncool to get so worked up still at my age.

hot? huh?

that' interesting because i also have a half-crush on a friend who he has an extreme crush on me (he talks about me when he's drunk and all). What do you mean by meaningful friendships, aren't relationships meaningful friendships?
is your hole a kind of 'butterfly effect' where positivity on one end assures negativity on the other? Furthermore have you been deliberitally keeping yourself buried for the other person's free air? I'm not about to shame modesty if it's the case, i would understand doing that for others. That seems to be a similar amount i drink a day. What do you put in your coffee?

Oh shit it's Nausicaa user. What's up? I remember you made a thread months back and turned my frown upside down. Thanks yo.

haha! you know whats up, guy.

Got a Samsung Galaxy tablet. Charging her up now!
How you doing?
Hello!!

They are meaningful.. maybe its just an anxiety of mine. I worry about ruining the dynamic of friendships by unintentionally flirting with people.