Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/39039979
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a shit poopmunity

you're right

>/nrl/

It's /sl/ now m8

what a shit poopmunity

walkie can you get me a discount at jb m8?

>15 hours
>5 posts
>still up

Sup Forums is dead

what tipping comp does /nrl/ use?

Sean Royce LLC

Really missing the reporter gimmick 2bh lads

bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/39039979

Hull v Catalan tonight 20:00 KO GMT
Hope catalan win but theyre dogshit away

I've bought Bryce Cartwright in Supercoach lads

Black magic to the Sharks and le tackle man to the Cowboys lads

KEK.

ALL ENGLISH SL FAGS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

Cronulla fan spotted

You don't have to be a pom to be a Superior League fan m8

>he's not a lifelong, ancient and loyal wigan fan

catalans really need to win it this year

Pestering /rug/ rn lads

why cant I be here? literally no discusses Super League. I remember making a grand final thread which died on arrival

2bh if there's no nrl games on and there's stream for an SL game that isn't on a dodgy site feel free to post it

Execute all people on penalty rates

Cunts just want to earn as much as everyone else working full time by only working 20 hours gaming penalty rates

nah fuck off. as if a NEET like you would understand anyway.

Posted like a true neet with delusions of someday earning 150k+

i can't log into OSRS

>tone abbout supports manly
>mike Baird supports manly
>Huge Jackedman supports manly
>Gladys Berejiklian supports manly

Why aren't you a part of the rich, elite and muscular manly supporter base?

Which is the team for poor people?

manly

souffs

these "people" that so called 'live day to day' scabbing penalty rates are the very same sort that choose to only work 3 days a week to accommodate their "life style choices" and also are the same people that complain housing in the cities is too expensive

>wahhh why cant I take home $1800 a week gross after only working 3 days

bait

>LE SOUFFS XDXD

It's not 2013 anymore lad

truthie

i justed wanted the le souff xd relpy m8, and even if you didn't give it, I was going to samefag it

Befriend all super league posters

WORK-life balance is important to Ash Harris, which is why, he says, the idea of losing penalty rates scares him so much.

A barista at Glee Coffee Roasters on Darby Street, he works four days a week by choice as a way of maintaining his quality of life.

‘‘A three day weekend suits me better. It means I’m not spending my whole weekend getting over the working week, and gives me more time to pursue my hobbies,’’ he said.

>WHY CANT MY BARISTA WAGE BUY ME A HOUSE IN DOUBLE BAY XDXD IT'S ALL THE GOVERNMENTS FAULT XDXD

I don't respond to bait, nor do I respond to neets who haven't got a clue.

The main problem with Sunday penalty rates is magically getting double rates because it's the end of the week is stupid.

You are not missing out on anything by working on Sunday besides maybe some shitty reality TV shows.

And before you tell me you have to work harder on Sundays - cutting the Sunday penalty rate will allow businesses to hire more workers on Sunday.

Absolutely disgusted that burger flipping cashiers can feel this entitled

inB4 you tell me retail salves and baristas are the backbone of this country lmao

>watching broncos game with parents
>post game interview with sam thaiday
>he says scoring a try is like losing your virginity
>mum and dad look over at me and grin
FUCK OFF

>don't pay attention during school
>unwilling to take on debt and go to university
>unwilling to live poor for a few years as an apprentice
>happy to overpay on gym memberships, phone plans, eating out and renting close to the city
>happy to take advantage of an archaic societal "rule" to live their chosen lifestyle
>whinge and moan that an unfair perk of their system gets taken away and being replaced with more opportunities for temporary-part time work (ie salary and super and paid leave)

Hospitality workers ladies and gentlemen

Based Walkie

>glassies make over $44 picking up glasses at a pub on sundays

Literally can't be explained lads

Seething neet is having an autism attack, lads.

*farts*

i'm not a neet though. if anything neets would sympathise with free money

Seething neet in full damage control mode right now lads.

*sniffs*

>currently earning $80,000 a year for working 3 days a week
Barrista master race checking in

*Buys house in Vaucluse*

*has qt black gf*

hey

I need double rates on sundays because:

>It's the Sabbath
Australia is a secular state

>I am a uni student
Uni students live off Centrelink and only work to help supplement their short university life styles, and save up to travel during summer break while they're young and not tied down

Once they get permanent jobs and earn more they'll eventually contribute back what they got from Centrelink through paying a higher tax bracket

>I need to support my 4 defacto kids
Get fucked, dont make shit life choices

>I only work 2 days to support my "life" style
kys

>Im an uneducated loser that can make retarded fancy coffee's for half-asleep office workers, Im an artist. Gimme a seaside mansion
kYs

Are penalty rate scabs dare I say, PTFO?

watch our sport

trump supporter detected

Seething neet is sperging with non-arguments again, lads.

>league
no thanks

>a PLUS SIGN

go away then 2bh

fine. bye

>make a thousand dollars a week as a barista working 3 days a week
>spend other 4 days posting on my blog and earn another $500 busking
>500+ tinder matches and plenty of time to fuck impressionable young girls
>go travelling every year
Imagine being a tradie instead lads, I'd probably commit pooicide tbqh

Have you every walked into a shop and wondered why a 50 year old bloke is still working as a vacuum or TV salesman?

It's because they are the dregs of this country that literally add ZERO value to society

They want everything for nothing, and it's just disgusting how entitled these "people" can be

Reminder it's YOUR choice to slave your life away at Westfield for 35 years collecting trolleys, NO one owes YOU anything

These are the same people that hate automation and technology such as self-serve checkouts - cant wait for the day robots rub all these cunts out

Chocolate Breaka eases the pain of losing my Sunday penalty rates.

you know that's made from the milk of the sick cows?

Just go to the cafe and get a coffee lad

didn't realise your mum was involved lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

HOLY SHIT

fuck you dickhead

KEK

LMFAO

kek

KEK

unfunny samefags

BTFO

At the moment, Trump can be likened to cartoonish ‘bad guy’, a racist, irrational, egocentric, intolerant, capitalist, patriarchal, misogynistic, incompetent tyrant who needs to be removed from power right away. Trump is the common enemy around which the nation’s youth can be rallied against. It is almost as if Trump is playing a role to “make the elite’s agenda cool again”. The elite’s motto is “Order after chaos”. Trump is the “chaos”. The elite’s agenda is the “order” to fix it.

Believe it or not, Trump’s election was the best thing that could happen to the elite’s agenda and the entire mass media system supporting it. In the past years, traditional media (including news and entertainment) was growing stale and losing influence. Trump’s election deeply re-energized this entire system by giving it a new sense of purpose. The elite’s agenda can now be presented as the solution to defeat Trump who is #notmypresident.

It can now be associated with revolt and rebellion, two things that young people find appealing. The Agenda is now “fighting the power” and its message to the youth this year is “resist”.

We are in an interesting time in History. Revolutionary vocabulary is used against Trump, a temporary visitor of the White House and is threatened with riots. Meanwhile, the true elite, which remains in power no matter who is President, is untouched. It is the invisible puppet master pulling the strings behind the scenes.

Mother of God...

Cringe

Should I fall for the Ryzen meme?

no

absolutely seething I'll have to work a 25 hour week to make up the loss from the rate cut lads

About to purchase 50 x $1 scratchies.

Fensom is going to be the starting lock and play 80 minutes while Taumalolo moves to prop.

>implying positions among forwards (apart from hooker) even matters anymore in the modern game

It matters for supercoach, friend.

Is Manaia Cherrington the most JUST player right now?
>Stuck behind Robbie Farah and Dene Halatau at the Tigers
>Leaves to the Sharks because he wants to replace Ennis
>Becomes their 4th string, soon to be 5th after they get Seggy

Reminder that steroids are undetectable in standard alcohol/drug testing methods, so you can be juiced up and work at the mines, police, trade etc and none of it will show up on testing.

Last for walkie

>be British
>enjoy pie at super league match
>no valid Pie-Eating Permit
>arrested and dragged out of stadium
>jailed for 3 years

kek

>tfw you make fun of someone and it backfires and you're now the one that looks dumb

This nrl shit not comparable to six nations

welp time to disband the entire NRL - some guy in Lithuania thinks it's shit lads time to pack it in

This is a super league thread you faggots

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thomas Sangster OAM

Jesus...

HOLY FUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAA

could anybody recover from this?

>Rabbitohs halfback Adam Reynolds will be sidelined for up to four weeks after being diagnosed with appendicitis.