/bundes/liga

Tonight (Wednesday) at 18:00 CET:
Schalke 04 - PAOK in the Europa League.
Schalke won 3-0 in the first leg in Greece.

FC Barcelona - Dortmund (UEFA Youth League). The game will be broadcast on Sport1.

Thursday 21:05, also in the Europa League:
Fiorentina - Borussia Mönchengladbach
Gladbach lost the first leg 1-0 at home.

News:
Gerland and Sauer will lead Bayern's Nachwuchsleistungszentrum.

Alexander Zorniger is among the four nominees for coach of the year in Denmark.

Other urls found in this thread:

salzburg.com/nachrichten/dossier/championsleague/sn/artikel/rb-leipzig-droht-das-verbot-fuer-die-fussball-champions-league-235560/
dailymotion.com/video/x5cfteg_legia-warszawa-vs-ruch-chorzow-gol-na-0-2-maciej-urbanczyk-2017-02-19_sport
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HELLLLOOOOOOo

will there be >SCHALKE today?

>in Denmark
why?

>Schalke 04 - PAOK in the Europa League
>Fiorentina - Borussia Mönchengladbach
Damn, it would be so easy to bet today

>FC Barcelona - Dortmund (UEFA Youth League)
?
>The game will be broadcast on Sport1
when?

Well I don't think he quite deserves it, even though he's been good.
I would give his spot to Jacob Michelsen. The other nominees are Solbakken, David Nielsen (ex Düsseldorf, son has signed for Leipzig) and Bo Henriksen.

>Tonight (Wednesday) at 18:00 CET

>Solbakken
I heard this name somewhere... which team does me manage?

I just pointed out he's nominee for manager of the year since I thought he would be somewhere in Germany.

Solbakken manages FC Kobenhavn.
Was head coach for Köln for a short period not too long ago.

Zorniger is head coach for Bröndbyernes Idrætsforening in the suburbs of Copenhagen.

Nach Informationen der "Salzburger Nachrichten" gibt es erste Signale vom Europäischen Fußballverband, dass nur ein Club, der von Red Bull unterstützt wird, in der Eliteliga spielen darf.

salzburg.com/nachrichten/dossier/championsleague/sn/artikel/rb-leipzig-droht-das-verbot-fuer-die-fussball-champions-league-235560/

>Meanwhile in Salzburg:
>"I have >pic related that prove you wrong"

lel, guess what, Denmark? Sup Forums servers crashed recently and they got in back on track maybe an hour ago. Whatever, the main point is that they still have issues with some image files. Go on Sup Forums! the image file of the sticky iannouncement is gone. lel

Yes, file no longer exists.

Can it be /ekstraklasa/ too? We are good neighbors aren't we?

>be Poland
>steal Ostgebiete
>steal cars
>steal /bundes/
wew

So we are fine, right?

Nobody cares for your shit league

I-i do. And one leaf cares too.

Sure. /bundes/ is mostly /DanishSuperliga/ when Dortmund isn't playing.

Thank you.
so, what do we have here... can't find anything in all those damn papers. Oh! There it is.
So, Legia is playing vs Ajax (in Amsterdam) (19:00 CET) in Yuropean League, and there is no way that they will win that match, but a draw may happen. Though after the blooters that rekted them in last EKSRAKLASA game vs Ruch Chorzów (1:3) (last team in EKSTRAKLASA),
www.dailymotion.com/video/x5cfrru_legia-warszawa-vs-ruch-chorzow-gol-na-0-1-patryk-lipski-2017-02-19_sport
dailymotion.com/video/x5cfteg_legia-warszawa-vs-ruch-chorzow-gol-na-0-2-maciej-urbanczyk-2017-02-19_sport
even bydlo lost their faith. But fuck them, let's move to EKTRAKLASA games this week.
Friday (24.02)
Arka Gdynia (kurwa świnia) vs Korona Kielce (19:00). Nothing much to say about this game, both teams are playing trash, so we can expect typical EKSTRAKLASA game, Arka sucks at home, Korona sucks even more away 0:0 is more likely to happen.
Pogon Szczecin - Lech Poznan (21:00). This is going to be a great show, looks like Lech and Korona aren't allowed to play shit anymore. Lech's new coach is doing a great work. 3 games under Bjelica - 9 goals, and only one conceded. Since we have only "whocares games" in friday, this match is the only right option.
1/?

Nouri: "Delaney definitely won't recover in time for Wolfsburg. It's still unclear how long it will take."

Speaking of Ekstraklasa, any thoughts on this hominid?

2/2
>fix
>Arka is playing at 18:00
>Pogon is at 20:30
Saturday (25.02)
Wisla Plock vs Zaglebie Lubin (15:30). Zaglebie was made to destroy teams on their own pitch, since Zaglebie stadium looks like some potato field, and they are so ashamed of it, that they don't want to play there. Zaglebie should win this game. Even Kante from Plock won't win it.
Lechia Gdansk vs Cracovia (18:00). The leader vs the shitter. Paixao is pleased, cause he loves to humiliate others, especially jewish teams.
Wisla Krakow vs Jagiellonia Bialystok (20:30). Wisła is fighting for 8th place, and Jaga wants to win this shit of a league this year, so we might expect a well made football.

That's a nice tattoo of bocian by the way

Sunday (26.02)
Gornik Leczna vs Piast Gliwice (15:30). Both teams are busy with packing their bags, cause THEY ARE GOING DOWN, and there is nothing that can stop them.
Legia Warszawa vs OURGUYS Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza (400 people live in Nieciecza, and in last 3 games vs them Legia lost 2 times). And we all hope that they will lose this time, cause they may after their flight.

Monday (27.02)
Ruch Chhorzow vs Slask Wroclaw (18:00). Looks like Ruch don't want to be relegated, so they are going to dig their way up and they don't care vs who they are playing.

Thank you /bundes/, it was polish/ekstraklasa/, I'm Łukasz and I hope to see you next week.

Per Ciljan Skjelbred has retired from the Norwegian national team.

bye

Seferovic to Benfica on a free after this season.

this

respekt aus dresden

Schöne extends until 2019

Schön

I wonder what the DFBs excuses will be like when even a cesspit of corruption like UEFA is doing more than them against Red Bulls shenanigans.
The way they rolled over without a fight should make for a good Spiegel article, like Beckenbauers role in getting the world cup.

My favourite player turns 48 today.
Happy birthday!

>tfw kopfschmerzen
aua ;-;

>tfw you will have support rblipsk if Teodorczyk will move there
Feels bad

Literally who

Schalke: Fährmann - Höwedes, Naldo, Nastasic - Kolasinac, Geis, Bentaleb, Meyer, Schöpf - Choupo-Moting, Huntelaar

hello i am here now

>says the bot

BVB-U19: Bansen - Schwermann, Pieper, Kilian, Beste - Burnic, Sechelmann - Passlack, Larsen, Wanner - Amenyido

who >schalke here?

Strong lineup.
Mou isn't taking any chances.

>bot

TÜRKIYEMSPOR TÜRKIYEMSPOR
GALATASARAY
FENERBAHCE ISTANBUL
WIR HASSEN DIE TÜRKEI

>ynr Brazil

time for Schlacke

All the Dortmund players look like big strong bullies.

BULLIED

>Fenerbahce
AHAHAHA

is max eberl talking to a stranger

a guy with forearm tattoos

mkhitaryan scored

I dont know her

I know

hes becoming anuva kevin de bruyne

SMOLOV PLS

>FÄHNERBATSCHE

german free television zdf with oliver kahn show sevilla - leicester today

schalke here, not >schalke

SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE SCHALKE

very very very clean goal

SCHÖPF

The >Schalke will be so much sweeter if they reach the final.

They'll go out against United next round 2bh

Based schopf

>schalke

>SCHALKE

IT BEGINS

>own goal

>Schalke

mkhitaryan is injured

good

Badly?

i dont know. he was holding his hamstring as he came off

lads

rate the skygo stream

I rate your internet connection 2/10

but it's not my connection

Barca - Dortmund is pretty fun.

>he doesn't know how streams work
*sigh*

>he doesn't know how streams actually work
*SIGH*

not gonna get into this

it's not my connection. period.

>he

Is that the Dortmund fans singing drunkenly?

>he doesn't have any arguments after he got BTFO by evidence
*sighh*

thanks for all the (You)s btw

your welcome

Is this /bundes/?

no. go away

yes. go away

maybe. go away

I'm /bundes/

/bundes/ are you?

no, i'm /bundes/

no

i'm /bundes/

Is /bundes/ actually?

yes it is

An ISIS affiliate was arrested in my hometown today. He was russian but gave them money for some reason
feels unsafe

Okay. I can watch both games on the television with probably Gronkjær and Elkjær in the studio.

hat nichts mit nichts zutun

weitermachen.

>Omloop Het Nieuwsblad is on Saturday
Oh boy

lel, """ russian""". Same problems with criminal """ russian""" in Vienna and Brandenburg.

Kemme shoots on sight.

>Nieuwsblad
hehe

Omloop is funnier to me hehe