Bruno Mars will release an avant garde experimental pop album in 2 years with 3 chart topping singles and no features

>Bruno Mars will release an avant garde experimental pop album in 2 years with 3 chart topping singles and no features.
>Melon will give it a 9
>Pitchfork's 10 BNM
screencap this

that would ne cool I guess

Out of all the pop stars you could have chosen, Bruno Mars seems the least likely to do that.

If anyone were to do it, I'd put my money on Ke$ha.

Nah, not going to happen. The time he makes something even kind of passable is when he's ripping off something else.

Bruno Mars next album will feature a guitar driven hit that will come to define the decade featuring Slash. put this in screencap and check 'em

I would genuinely say Kiiara. Gold is pretty fucking experimental when it comes to mainstream pop music. Don't know if a complete experimental pop album would be positively received, though.

>Don't know if a complete experimental pop album would be positively received, though.
by the general audience, that is

This. Based on that list of her influences she seems to be at least somewhat aware of some decent stuff.

>not Lady Gaga
shiggy

dam

>avant-garde/experimental
>pop

pick one

this career trajectory already exists and its name is scott walker

>Pitchfork's 10 BNM
literally not possible

but Scott Walker made good music before going experimental

there are plenty of good pop artists nowadays that i could see going avant garde desu

who?

>check 'em
impressive. Almost as impressive as these

chek em

she has taste but her music is bland artpop

never gonna happen but I would like ariana grande to do something like this

It will never be as good as Fushigi

niggas gonna pull a brian wilson just watch

No, but paramore will be the talk talk of our era.

If One Direction were still around, I'd say they would be the ones to do it.

Btw, how was Zayne's solo record? Same old lovey dovey pop as when he was in the band?

Once Britney's label squeezes all they can out of her and she hits 40, they'll (foolishly) ditch her because they think she's not marketable anymore to teens. Then she'll make the experimental pop masterpiece that has been burning at the center of her being since the beginning. She will go down in history as the one pop artist by which all others will be judged.

is she still making music hahaha wtf

I could see Harry Styles' next album being exactly this except without the chart-topping singles because the mainstream shuts shit like that out

but his last album wasn't good

If that happens I'll cut my balls off

you don't know what i'm working on

prepare to be balless