Who

plastic

perfidious

dutch

gay

literally the only good reply so far

my own one word would be heart
or tremendous

>It's a City barely defeat some provincial french team despite making falcao look world class again so this faggot algerian shows up again episode
Ring ring ring ring.

autism

Oil-leak

faggots

fuck off

irrelevant

plastic

snackbar

How, nice rebuttal. ABMCs utterly btfo'd.

2nd place

so???

IthoughtitwasfunnywhentheywereinLeagueOneandawaytoRotherhamandHuddersfieldeveryweekend

Warriors

Plastic

faggots

Unsupported

losers

its a piss take club in all honesty. I know some City fans. Ive known them since Sven was the manager, and theyre alright lads.
I dont know how they still support this club that only has the name left from what they knew. Everything about it has changed for the sake of money. I get investment to improve the club but these rugsniffers have turned up and made their own club and kept 'Manchester' in the name for easy publicity.

and then theres the other fans who started supporting post 2010. Would barely call them fans

stay abmc lad

why do you support city when you live in a different country?
its like you choose to be a gloryhunter but pick a team that only existed after 2012. makes no sense. At least pick one of the teams that has continued success

customers

Class

>You should be a worse bandwagoner than you are

i didn't pick anything i was born supporting the best team in the land and all the world

>protecting the algerian phone autist
state of you

plastic

>i was born supporting the best team in the land and all the world
>Man City
so youre 4?

he's a yank on holiday

>Protecting
No, I'm sure he's the autist who starts all the donaldo threads, but bandwagoning United is far worse
Maybe if he chose a classy club like Liverpool

>murder your own and other fans
>classy

AGUEROOOOO

حلال

top tier reaction image lad

arabian

oil