>pink fucking hair
You just know that she's completely fucked in the head

girls with pink hair are cute

>comparing 2D to 3DPD
Nigga u dumb

But she looks anime character, so ok

Why can't our women still be like this?

What anime?

Yes, I do like girls from the american continent.

Because the 90s are over

I want American GF from Southern States.

Yeah why can't they look like edgy teenagers anymore

Yes, american white girls are the lowest of all white girls, european ones have standards

american ones will fuck anything, all of them have daddy or parent issues and are incredibly materialistic

So, money or shock value, they will do anyone.

Is that true? A bunch of American teen girls share their nude selfies with their opposite sex friends?

>t. shut in virgin

looks finnish tee bee h

>European ones have standards

>15 year old from a midwestern high school
underage b&

No. They're all mercantile whores.

>european ones have standards

Only for fuck
American women are mostly sluts.

>"""""american girls"""""

finngol genes stronk

what's the name of that pale ghost girl

>You just know that she's completely fucked in the head
Yes, Because temporarily dying your hair as a form of expression means you are "completely fucked"

they're like equipped with every bad aspect of woman and masculine vulgarity combined.

Probably just wants attention or hopes to seem different. Plenty of "normal" wholesome blonde girls are fucking bonkers, so I don't think dyed hair is a good predictor of stability.

Not even as form of expression, she could simply just like the color, not everything is a statement.

you can learn this the easy way or the hard way, my man

Anna Nemzer

What happens when your only encounter with women is through trolling the handful of girls that make the news or have popular tumblr blogs.

that doesnt change the fact that the majority of women who dye their hair like that irl are on antidepressants and/or have a mental disorder

This.

Speculative and fallacious.

I like American girls, they have vivid personalities from what I can tell.

If your women cheats it's because you can't please her, or you're a bitch. Relationships have to be maintained, not taken for granted.

That's not a fact at all.

>making excuses for cheating
How to become a full-fledged cuck 101, everyone

>blaming the person that got cheated on
What a fucking cuck holy shit

Plus if the person isn't happy with the relationship they should talk about it instead of being a cheating fucking subhuman you fucking inbred mong.

There's no excuse for it obviously. The proper thing to do is breakup from a relationship before moving onto a new partner.

What I'm trying to point out is that the men share some of the blame too.

You're trying to convey the idea that men should be invested in their relationships because otherwise women would come to the logical conclusion to cheat on them. Do you see why that's absolute bullshit?

i doooo

american girls are actually very prudish and self-centered

I just now noticed that her upper legs look like uncooked hot dogs lmao

almost every white and black american girl I met were total cunts
asian ones were okaish though

>lil' asian bois can't handle a THICC American girl

American whites are the niggers of the white race tbqh

feels bad man

Sorry but that was not what I said. My second post elaborates the first. Re read it.

> american ones will fuck anything, all of them have daddy or parent issues and are incredibly materialistic
And this doesn't apply to black or Asian American women?

Eh, they're alright if indoctrination hasn't poisoned them yet.

In any case, you're proposing that men should carry the burden of maintaining a relationship so their spouses don't cheat on them. How can you agree to that?

Let me break it down for you.
These are the points that can be deduced from what I said.
>Cheating is bad
>Cheating happens because men dont do x,y,z
>This is how you have a healthy relationship

I don't blame men, I'm just stating the fact. A satisfied women wouldn't cheat. Thats a fact.Doesn't imply I blame Men. Learn to deduce.

>jewish american go around punching girls and kicking kids into the ocean
A true hero
God bless

Guess how I know you're a woman.

*goes

I'm assume you believe a satisfied man wouldn't cheat and females should invest in their relationship as well.

I thought it was slavs.

the dozens of neon-haired girls i've met are all bad news
neon hair is the emo/goth of the 2010s

"don't judge a book by its cover", you can be armchair argumentative all you want, but the consensus in the real world on such a trait is quite negative, with the exception of maybe some artsy fartsy media circles

maybe our standards are different

Ofcourse. A satisfied man would not cheat by definition unless he had some unsavoury characteristic to him.

>the dozens of neon-haired girls i've met are all bad news

Why are they bad news? How about some examples to elaborate your points?

But she is though.

I hope her tits are large and round.

lmao put down the fedora mate

Are you le women hater? Sorry..You don't call it that. You believe women are inferior in every way except giving birth, right?

It's probably pic related

this is not even close to true lmao

ok virgin, whatever you say lol

one was very lazy, unreliable, when she was in our group for a project we had to do most of her shares

one was two-timing, purposedly kept a bunch of orbiters to leave her options "open"

one is fickle, only contact us friends on her whims to vent frustration as if we were her garbage bins, hello it's 2017 whatsapp/fb have these "message read" thing you know

one imported the whole ameriburger package, down to the omg like totally mannerism and shallow instagram personality

one regurgitates whatever on the news, hello we're in europe please stop shoving trump feminism race tension down our throats

Anecdotes.

And it sounds like you don't get along well with people different to you on the last two points.

so you asked for anecdotes, i gave you anecdotes, and you refute them as anecdotes?
there's no pleasing you reddit armchair debaters huh

i guess you're a neon-haired wench or dating one, and don't believe that the rest of society perceive you suspiciously because of that brightly red flag on your head?

well i just provided you with the perception of mine and people i know, you can take it or shut your ear and go "la la la it's not true because this and that" more

you arent pretty bright guy

That's not a guy if you haven't noticed yet.

Yes, I would give away my life savings to spend one night with a 19 year old Californian college sloot with severe vocal fry.

Literally my dream come true.