WWYD Rape Thread

WWYD Rape Thread

moar

Drug her. When she awakes she'll be bound and gagged with her clothes off. I'll rub my fucking dick between her two nice large tits until I have precum coming from my cock. Then i'll start throat fucking her leaving her to points where she's choking. Finally I'll pull out and start fucking her pussy. No condom. I'll just do the pull out method and fucking come all over her slutty face and leave her there with me while she's crying like the little whore she is.

what would you guys do with this slut?!

love to hear what you'd do to her if you saw her like this in your gym..

pin her down, rip her shirt off of her, grope and squeeze those fat tits until my cock is nice and hard for sliding between them, then squeeze them tightly together so that i can fuck them until i blast all over her dumb slut face

bump

She's on the treadmill and when she finishes I pounce, bashing her slut face against the console. I'll start fucking dipping my cock inside her pussy while she screams for help. Finally I'll pull out and come all over her back, letting it drip down against her fine ass.

Would find her one lone night at the gym where it's almost completely deserted and force her to the ground. I'd spend no time and rip a hole right in her pants and start raping the hell at of her asshole. Once I'm good and done I'll fill her ass up with streams of cum and head out.

left or right? wwyd with them?

i love it
thats what that whore gets

WWYD?

WWYD

Get left alone, hit her in the gut to drop her to her knees, then pull my cock out so she can look up and know what's going to happen next. Then I'd pin her wrists down and tear her bottoms off before forcing myself into her cunt. I'd go fast and hard till I cum balls deep inside her. After pulling out I'd wipe my dick off on her big tits and tell her to go bring her friend to me, or else I'll rape her asshole next

where the fuck is more of her?

bump

Rape is for impotent basement faggots. Learn how to please a woman like a real man.

tell the one on the left i'm not raping you until you shave your mustache

I wouldn't even give them the satisfaction of my cock. I would go Ted Bundy on those bitches unlike the others in this thread.

I already did one above for someone. Can someone do mine now plz? She's my classmate

unconscious from a night of drinking. wwyd with her passed out?

Wwyd

pull those shorts off her, for starters.

good first step lol

then spread the cheeks of that nice juicy ass so that i can see her holes.

>Tie her up and blindfold her in case she wakes up
>Rape ass for hours until she finally does
>When she wakes up put out a cigarette on her stomach and get a few needles
>Put them through her tits, eyes and toe webs
>Beat with hammer
>???
>Profit

I'd have a lot of fun with this fat ass
kek

Did you strip her?

I wish, but she was too fidgety, would have woken up if I tried anything, but I like hearing what others would have done to her if she was out cold

start off just gently sliding my hard cock between her cheeks..

Still want to hear what you guys would do to her, be as brutal as you like

don't have nay more pics to continue, anyone want to describe how you'd rape her before I go?

The whore looks submissive. I'd pin her fucking down on spot and start rubbing my cock against her clitoris as I rip into her pussy. Her moans will only make me more erect, makiing her cervix become torn. I'll keep fucking until I cum. I'll drug her so she forgets and I can get away with the "crime".

No question Kaylie is submissive
IG:kaylieskywalker

My cousin wwyd?

Brutal wwyd for more..

Here's a shot of her ass

Someone??

-

Mother and daughter?

yeah hoping someone will rape them good

More of Kaylie, tell me what you'd do

Holy crap slut on the right looks like a super slut I bet she has taken so many dicks. I'd post a sign and chain her up sign says black cocks needed and watch all the boys from the hood come take turns. Then see the puddle she leaves from being so turned on by being used like a whore.

maybe sell her off at the end, make some money from her?

Is this the same girl?
Wwyd to blue dress

she has a face I'd love to punch and an ass I'd love to rape until it bleeds so I'd have fun

Good lord what cup size do you think those are bigger than dd right? How do you know right

More of the slut kaylie, what would you do to her if you knew she wouldn't tell?

yeap same girl. take blue home and make her a slave, make her suck me and freinds off while watching the fight. fill her up the dump her in the ghetto.

not sure what size she is

Sounds like a good start and then once you dump her she really gets to enjoy her night.

How would you hurt this cocktease?

IG:kaylieskywalker

no bra in the city, always good for groping

>Punch from behind hopefully knocking her out
>Squeeze tits hard enough to bruise them
>Rip off her clothes and take her purse
>Throw in water

I'd start by rubbing my cock on her feet for a while. Then I'd be feeling her ass and removing her shorts. Last but not least I'd thrust my cock into her and fuck her like a jackhammer.

a good day out then

Having tits like these and not getting a reduction should be punishable by rape

Get her shit face drunk, coerce her into a room alone with just me and her. Ducktape her hands together , and put a sock in her mouth. I'd remove her panties and fuck away.

i hate her so much. wwyd Sup Forums?

>Slam head into counter and fuck her ass

>yesss

That's an easy one, hold her down below the bushes and fuck and beat her just out of sight of the neighbours
If she screamed I'd cut her with a knife

amazing

Afterwords I'd take her clothes and tie her hair to the railing, give her a few kicks to the face and go on with my day

god damn
niceee

WWYD with this bitch?

I'd have her tied up so I could feed my cock to her and stuff her throat, before eating and fucking her ass.

Please share your best story

how would you rape this bitch

wwyd

Purchase small vials from amazon, crush two xanax bars up then boil in 1/2 cup of water and pour concoction in vials.

Proceed to crowded bar, start up convo with unsuspected female(typically one alone and tipsy /drunk also has to have own drink looking for her friends) after winning confidence and trust of said female (bitter and hard to trace taste) talk more about her job, life etc. Once she has finished drink offer to look for her friends for about 5 to 10mins until drugs set in, then as she become loopy lead her outside and if passing out carrying her wuickly to car saying come on sarah we gotta go home your drunk. As to not raise suspicion.

Once at my place have my way with her in all her holes that I choose also video for reference jerk. After shooting a few loads in or on her, carry her to car and drop her off at a park.

>Break into this house while she takes this picture
>use chloroform and tie her up
>Strip her and fuck her asshole til it rips open
>beat her and leave her bleeding out tied up
>Rape ass and smash face into mirror
>rape and then pour flammable beauty products on her and poof

One time I was at a club in Tulsa, Ok and these two girls drunk out their mind hot as fuck were looking for their uber. Told them I was thier ride. Took them to a middle of nowhere place where my constuction job was. One of the girls was freaking out saying wtf are you doing where are you taking us (I didnt respond) so she was wigging the fuck out and started hitting me yellong to let them out or she would call cops, luckly had my pistol pull over to where empty building we were working on was and shoved it in both of their faces telling them to "get the fuck out, get naked and start kissing each other or die. Even shot a round (nissing on purpose balls too small) at the "tough" girl and they complied crying.

*Dickshardman*

Pulled out cock start to jerk off in front of them and proceed to russian style rape them both with gun to them saying id kill them if they ran or told anyone. Made them get back in car and dropped them off on expressway miles from jobsite. i wanted to rape them again seeing the smeared mascara and fear in them. Its been almost 2 years still having gotten caught.

Best most intense cum ever.

Where the fuck do you get chloroform?