Hey, Sup Forumsros, feeling depressed and angry, can you cheer me up?

Hey, Sup Forumsros, feeling depressed and angry, can you cheer me up?
Even a quick chuckle before I sleep will help.

have a wank you faggot

here you go user

I love you.

Can't right now, good suggestion though
Downs always pick me up, thank you
If I could hug you, I would, thank you

Tell us more.

I feel useless, I feel like a broken down robot, you could replace me with someone who could do better and never know the difference.

Elaborate on this more

I make too many mistake, I'm not good with people, I have no skills whatsoever, I can sing slightly and that makes me happy, but it won't get me through life, it won't help at all.
Thank you for reading, I'm gonna sleep now.

What's the difference between herion and a black person? I'd think twice before shooting herion

No user. You fucking kidding me? MegaMan was replaced with X. Doesn't mean MegaMan sucks. You are IRREPLACEABLE. All those realist cucks are trying to get you to quit so that they can take your place. Those thoughts aren't yours. Your bein trickrd into thinking your obsolete. There is only one MegaMan. I accept your hug.

thats also the difference between you and a black person

>can't
Not with that attitude. I've fapped at the hospital, work (all the time, like twice a week), literally all of my relatives' houses, once at the police station. There are zero reasons you can give me that you can't be masturbating right now.

user don't you dare go to sleep with those negative thoughts. I forbid it. People love you, why? Cause you got mad skillz. You can sing and make yourself happy? America's Got Talent muh nigga. You get yourself through life one day at a time with a song every day. You are SPECIAL

You'd think twice before shooting me?

no, a black person wouldn't think twice before shooting heroin. just a bit o' nigga juice man

Ah I get it now

Maybe try starting a new hobby that doesn't cost much money like paper crafting or jogging.

Thank you, I'm nearly in tears now, you've all helped so much

Get a good mic and let's form a band
I'm serious about that, as long as you're willing to sing i could fix it in post even if you're not so good
Anything that makes you feel better

down doggy, down!

You make too many mistakes? Nah. Your just EXPERIENCED. You take those fuck ups and do something. If you don't do anything about em. Das Koo. Don't do shit you know you can't do and don't hold your self to other standards bc they can do it. Only one person can self-destruct you. And that's you.

Listen op, life is shit but dont let it hold you back, Dont let any fuckers tell you, that you cant do it, Push yourself forward, your an amazing person i bet, with a loveable personality i stand by that, i sincerely hope you have a great day and feel better, God bless you, I Love you OP

>replace me with someone who could do better and never know the difference

well things would improve, I mean that would be different

17. you couldn't even stick around for your own thread

try not to think about how you've stayed up more than an hour for this garbage

Sup Forumsros this is the closest thread I could find and it's urgent

might get my first kiss tomorrow (yeah yeah I know sad 18 & kissless) but what the fuck do I do? any tips?

You know user im never gonna see you again. Ever. But guess what? I'll remember you. Everytime I see a post with the majestic 55 dub mark I'll reminisce and hope that you my friend said Im my own personal high score. Go to sleep champ. You need the rest to keep climbing to new heights.

realize that you'll beta fumble it and die a kissless virgin

also brush your teeth, don't eat or drink anything and try to keep your mouth really dry all day, mouthbreath, swallow your spit anything.

You need to brush your teeth, Chew some gum and be confident. Be a bit reserved, no tongue invasion unless she does so. Kissing is like a dance, let her lead.

it'd be right after work the only thing that'd go in mouth would be pop (soda for all you other fags) there's a fair in town and she said top of the ferris wheel would be fun..at least I won't die kissless

>let her lead

you don't dance do you?

Thanks everyone

she has experience and planned on it I'll brush damn good tomorrow so fucking happy though can cross kissless of the list soon

no. no fucking soda, no water.

brush your teeth after work and don't drink a goddamned thing no matter what- it will just turn to foul in your mouth in a few minutes and she'll gag

Not at all!

those dubs tho

get when

oops

ellie

double trips fucking check'd

she just told me should wouldn't use her tongue shit Sup Forumsros I'm transitioning to a being a normalfag

touch her penis while your kissing her

nah man imma jack her dick go big or go home