Friendly reminder that if you have a southern accent you need to kill yourself

Friendly reminder that if you have a southern accent you need to kill yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0D01xNodjJG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More.

Of course a leaf wants more brown girls

>low test detected

>He's never had a qt southern belle whisper in his ear

Wew

>implying you wouldn't have a brown qt sit on your face so long as she wasn't a nigger

Why would they do that when it's the only pleasant American accent?

>t. yankuck

I second this motion.

vocaroo.com/i/s0D01xNodjJG

That's an odd thing to be angered by.

I require more mocha brown girls dominating a white guy.

My accent is pretty northern. I guess I'll just kill the southern migrants instead then.

>Tfw from Florida
>Can turn my southern accent on and off at will

I agree.

I can't help where I was born famalam.

Shut the fuck up you Yankee fuck. You fucking northerners are even bigger pussies than Europeans. Everyone in the north is so fucking skinny, and if you step out in the sun more than 6 mins you guys get skin cancer. I'm sorry that your mom faced women can't compete with our southern belle qt.314. Go illegally buy a pistol and end it now, you fucking Yankee

Delicious brown is GOAT in 2D

If I wanted to smell curry I'd stick my head into an Indian restaurant.

You would, leafcuck

Same.
If you were born north of I-10, you are a yankee.

Southern accents sound retarded

I've found a correlation between having a southern accent and having a worthless shit opinion, especially a political one. Most of this board consists of degenerate southerners which is why this place is such a cesspool.

I swear if this is that same "NEW ENGLAND MASTER RACE" faggpt...

Born , raised, and still live in a small town called Valrico to the east of Tampa.
>Mfw all the snowbirds are finally leaving

>All southerns commit suicide
>Liberals control the US for years unilaterally
>mfw

>tfw living in GA and everyone around you is morbidly obese
>tfw slowly watching your sister and mother become fat

doesn't know the difference between atomic and nuclear bombs

nuke the south desu, or just give all of it back to mehico and build a wall around it

>not bleaching other races

150 years since you lost the war Billy Jo.
Get over it....the anger is eating you alive

Why???

Some darker Mexican chick's are hot.

I can't wait until your ultra liberal govonors introduce manatory eastragen sessions for men with to high testosterone levels.

I hear you, man.. you want some swedish girls.

Stay salty you inbred hick, you lost the war and got cucked hard by the north till this day. You aren't even real Americans

>Tfw the North is the source of all of our country's problems

We should seceded again.
We are a Union of individual states and we should have no obligation to remain in the union if it does not benefit our state.

This woman looks quintessentially Swedish.

She's BLEACHED, too.

put som respeck on my name

What's that yankee boy? Muh fried chicken made all the women in your city a size 6 and now they are unattractive to you and your small yankee penis?

>Muh, muh industry if you try to secede, We'll >beat you like last time!

Heh-heh-heh, Look arround you son, you ain't got no industry, it all moved down south.
Friendly reminder, southern accent is more like a traditional English accent, and sounds like the way Shakespeare would have sounded.

Fuck you OP! I love the southern accent. I usually am told that mine is pretty thick when talking to damn yankees but mine is hardly noticeable down here. Ya'll Northerners talk more like our British overlords so you'ns accent is more cucked and retarded.

Wow white men stealing Swedish women? Jesus when will they stop?

>you'ns accent is more cucked and retarded.
kek

>nuclear
It's nucular, dumbass. The S is silent.

>Da jooz
>Da northerners
Jesus christ you're pathetic
The north is white and rich
fuck off

these are the most perfect breasts genetics can produce

>We are a Union of individual states and we should have no obligation to remain in the union if it does not benefit our state.

You tried it once and got BTFO.
And if you think it doesn't benefit your state to be part of the Union, then you're just advertising what an inbred moron you really are.

Muh civil war... Is that all you can fukcing talk about. If there would be another civil war right now, the south would definitely win.

>MFW We have the biggest army bases
>MFW We can own guns legally
>MFW We have the highest concentration of ex military members, and highest amount of recruits per capita than any other region

Get fucked you pencil dicked yank

sumbitchin' hell yeah bo

>When people on Sup Forums talk about the white race uniting
>But then tell all southern whites to kill themselves

Atleast the south has a culture unlike the north. Using you'ns carries on the tradition.

>genetics
More like HRT. That's a man, baby

Kek

> You aren't even real Americans

We're the only reason you have an army today, you fucking cuck.

All Dixie states check in
Virginia, captain of the Confederacy, reporting

Tennessee most uncucked state reporting in

Even this fucking leaf doesn't mind the southern accent. The New York accent needs to die, and so does Boston's

Explain some of the benefits gained by remaining in the union.
Tip: They have to be things the South could not produce itself or gain from international trade as a recognized, independent nation.

Georgia here, sorry for jimmy carter

Tennessee master race

Southern what? Southern America? Or South American? Southern Hemisphere? Southern Europe? Southern England? Southern Stockholm?

I moved west for work after graduating from South Carolina to Nevada. Everyone seemed surprised almost immediately when I told them I was southern.

>Wow, user, you don't even have an accent!
>Your dialect adapted quickly!
>I can kind of hear the twang now that you mention it.

Yeah, I can kind of hear the accent when I go back home, but honestly it just feels to me like southerners typically just talk a bit slower and enunciate words. Is it really that bad outside of innawoods areas?

Georgia reporting in.

>He bought the Sup Forums Is one person maymay.
>Doesn't know that OP is some nigger or numale yankee.

Wew lad.

How do we solve the obesity crisis GAnons?

All I know is you make really good hickory axe handles. Which is sufficient for me.

Honestly I don't fucking know.

Btw has anyone noticed that it's only the women who get fat? I rarely notice any fat males whatsoever, even married males.

Georgian here one of the original 7

I lost my southern accent from moving around so much. I wish I could get it back

Sorry you got cucked by a southerner must feel bad to be a yankee beta male.

Idk my mom got fat, it's sad to see. Every time I come home and vist she gets a little heavier. It's sad man. :(

>also from Florida
>also know this feel.

aaahahahshdsfhugdf

>being this deluded..

Come down here and say that to our faces, faggots...

you won't.

Ga resident, Yep my mom got fat. My dad is 53 and is still fit with full head of hair, it must be the Italian genes. The women get fat and age like milk, while the men age like wine.

south as in DEEP south? or south as in like texas y'all?

I notice it's mostly black men that get fucking huge, white guys tend to get beer guts but have skinny arms and legs, looks fucking weird.

My sister used to be really pretty, she ballooned up though, and now my mom is putting on weight, it's literally killing me inside to see her get bigger. I wish I could say something but I know she'd just get mad, it's weird because my grandma is like a goddamn twig. Living in GA has almost made me want to get an Asian wife just to lessen the chances of my wife getting fat.

> must be italian genes
Maybe for you, but most of Georgia is still Anglo Saxon or Germanic. It's just weird. Why the fuck are all the fat people down here women?

>southern accent is more like a traditional English accent, and sounds like the way Shakespeare would have sounded.

hahahaha

Arkansas here. Yankee faggots are welcome to come get shot by our niggers...

What's your problem

That's because they literally all have Asian/white, slender facial features.

>not having a Southern accent when you are drunk around your buddies and a regular accent when you wage slave

guarantee this faggot lives in a cucked blue state and is a NEET that doesn't pay the ridiculous taxes there

>tfw you get mad pussy in non confederate states
stay mad non confederate cucks

Southern woman's voices are so nasally it's disgusting.

Plus their accent is so goddamn close to a nig nog accent that I basically associate both with retards. Penn and New Jersey accent I think of retards too.

>implying non nigger brown qts exist

>In January 2016, David Mahler, a contractor who had been hired by the City of New Orleans to remove the four statues including the statue of Robert E. Lee located in Lee Circle backed out of his contract with the city after he, his family, and employees began receiving death threats. According to authorities in Baton Rouge, early on the morning of January 19, 2016 morning the Fire Department found a 2014 Lamborghini Huracan ablaze in a parking lot behind David Mahler's company, H&O Investments, LLC. The car, belonging to Mahler and valued at $200,000 was completely destroyed.

At least there are still some good ol' boys holding the line

And I wouldn't want it any other way.
3DPD browns need to go back.

Heart of Dixie here

I live in Columbus Georgia, and there are a lot of French and Italian families, but I do agree most people are Anglo

Alabama yesterday today tomorrow and forever

>Columbus Georgia
YOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sup Forums is a small world.

>general American accent

Yank detected

Muh nigga, I hope you're not one of thoes Harris county pricks pretending to be Columbus master race.

Best Carolina checking in.

>Mfw people from England think they don't have an accent

My grandparents live in Harris, but we live near Manchester Expressway.