What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DR-Dry8Qb4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Turned into SJW corporate shills just like every other nerd channel, journalist, writer, website, forum, etc.

They were always plebs that didn't know no shit about movies

lost all credibility after shilling for star wars

They let Rich Evans and AIDsmoby speak. Mike was outed as a pleb. Jessi took the patreon money and ran.

They attracted turbo retards to their fan base and they catered to them.

this

More like what went so fucking right

>liked a movie that virtually the entire audience and critics liked
>lost all credibility

Do contrarians even understand how stupid they sound?

shill detected

"it was everything I hoped it was going to be"
dies internally

it was beyond shit my man

This. There still doing surprisingly good work despite being on for so long. Would like to see Jesse come back though or some new woman, was good when it wasn't a total dick fest.

They got famous on Sup Forums. Three years ago I predicted this contrarian shitheap would start hating them, and lo and behold.

Plinket review will redeem it
It's just a new hope repackaged for this generation mixed with jewish/disney diversity propaganda

jacks wife sounds like a total qt

When was Mike outed as a pleb?

I thought he was always a pleb

>Three years ago
oh hey gramps

>3 years ago they started shilling very hard on Sup Forums
>I predicted people would push back and resent them for it

Do other SJWs include tons of rape jokes and offensive Chinese Ching Chong speak?

I pretty much stopped caring for these days after teary eyed Mike cried as he talked about TFA, which was pure shit. I'm surprised he didn't whip out his dick as he talked about the movie.

The only thing that went wrong is that obsessive autistic permavirgins like yourself make Sup Forums threads about them every goddamn day.

Yes, you'd be surprised how many. You can pretty much say anything if you're in the nomenklatura. It's only used against you when you fall from favor.

this is my first day on Sup Forums

honestly didn't know they were so popular here

Kill yourself. She was objectively the worst part of the show. Cucks like you is why everything is filled with women, niggers and gays nowadays.

Opinions man.

Jay became an alpha and ruined the dynamic. Apparently Mike was so upset about the Blair Witch review he threatened to walk from RLM.

You're a fucking retard. Please provide one example of RLM being SJW. Is it their Ghostbusters video where they completely tear apart the gender politics being used to manipulate the media and audience?

I also heard about this totally real event that isn't bizarre faggot fanfic.

just look at them

they're fucking white males

>Please provide one example of RLM being SJW.
youtube.com/watch?v=DR-Dry8Qb4A

They introduced AIDSMoby to the world.

I will be very sad when they stop making videos one day.
They are my internet friends.
So comfy.

They interviewed a screenwriter. How is that SJW?

I stopped caring when DUDE IM SO DRUNK LMAO guy shat all over ID4, and then proceeded to praise the sequel.

Space Cop and Patreon are the two main things that brought RLM to the lowly state it is today. Going off focus for years producing a movie even the fans think sucks rather than making more Plinkett reviews fucked them up a lot. Using Patreon as a crutch during those lower output years just to have the final Space Cop product be released in the state its in pushed them over the edge.

Now Mike doesn't give a shit about anything. Likes every trash movie that comes out. Now he even let Rich Evans loose upon us all in the form of Pre-Rec with his terrible opinions and poor gaming skills. Its just a shitshow now.

Except for the fact that he posted about it in Patreon and hasn't been in any videos since.

two things (that are closely related)

1) reddit

2) reviewing pleb trash like capeshit nonstop because it generates more views

Backtopol.jpg

backtoreddit.webm

this t b h

i could forgive them for liking it in the immediate aftermath as the film was undeniably influenced by plinkett

but after months they should now realize how shit it is

That's the best you got? You're pathetic.

> a "Lower Decks" show, Mike and Rich dressed as ensigns sitting at the bottom section of the ship discuss 2-3 episodes of Star Trek tv shows

>it's a pleb doesn't realize his childhood favorites are shit because he hasn't rewatched them since he was a kid episode

Citation needed.
Prove it, cause I'm calling you a bullshitter.

POSTED IN P A T R E O N

do you donate them any money? because I can see it just fine

He took it down rather quick but you can still find it on the subreddit if you look hard enough.

No, I reckon ID4 isn't a good film by any means, but again

>and then proceeded to praise the sequel.

What? That shit was ten times worse.

Why is Jessi always the problem?

what was so upsetting about the blair witch review?

the pussy game ridiculous

Care to post it? I can't seem to find it, but I don't really know what I'm looking for either.

Nothing. This is autistic Sup Forums fanfic

If just condensing the original trilogy in to one movie is all he wanted from a new Star Wars movie, then yes, they are shills without credibility.

Even more so when they shit on the prequels for "ripping off" Empire Strikes Back.

Rich is still allowed to talk be unfunny and run jokes into the ground. He's gross looking and has new watched a film of any real merit his whole life

these guys are something else

*never

Sorry,

They liked the force awakens.

Max Landis is a fag

>tfw love RLM and watch all their videos, usually multiple times
>whenever theres a thread on Sup Forums about them i just constantly insult them because it's amusing

anyone else?

>someone is credible until they have an opinion that conflicts with mine

everybody
haven't you read the threads?

Jay was more assertive to Mike than usual, so obviously there's a deep-seated power struggle within the very fabric of RLM's being.

>obviously
Nope, you're just projecting your own autistic fanfic onto a group of friends that will never know you exist

I consider it constructive criticism.

Jay basically schooled Mike about The Blair Witch Project and all Mike could say was "That's j-just your opnion jay *sniffle*."

AIDSMoby

Giving Rich more screen time. He wore out his welcome very quickly.

Basically just becoming another surrogate friends channel and not putting out content with any effort in it any more.

What content of theirs would you say is low effort now as opposed to before? They've been the most consistent YouTube channel I can even think of for years.

>implying that everyone here isn't threatened by Jacks BWC

>will never know you exist
this is the 21st century gramps, you can easily connect and communicate with people from any part of the world now

Rich; see Shaq Meat, the whoooooaaaah in the Skateboard Kid and when ever he says AIDS.

I think I'm warming up to AIDSMoby more now he's not as loud fat and pigheaded.

You can tweet at them. Doesn't change the fact that they're not your friends and never will be.

*moves le goalpost*

I like Rich

you faggots gossip like fucking housewives, seriously reconsider your life decisions.

I've been binging on Best of the Worst and it's pretty awesome. The 4th wheel is a bit troublesome though. Josh and Jack and nu male faggots and Jessi is gone even though she was easily the best. Whenever they bring in someone else as a guest it's always a complete disaster.

Not really. Stop obsessing over these friend simulators, faggot.

Fuck no. Post a screenshot please.

how can I be "obsessed" if I'm talking about myself?

-Jay

Can't post a screenshot of something that's a complete fabrication of autistic Sup Forums permavirgins

Let's Play! with Jack and Rich is exemplar dog shit in a genre of dog shit

Why does Mike constantly bring up homosexuality?

So your saying that because you tweeted them or commented on their patreon or something your they're friend and they know you? That's so sad.

I can't watch any episodes with that bald-headed unfunny 4-eyed freak. He's so fucking annoying.

not an argument, stormfag ;^)

According to patreon he has walked and they're re-recording all his lines from the new plinkett review with Rich Evans.

The recent drama over Mikes connection with American Freedom Party has caused some issues.
I'm worried they might disband.

do you think the only people they ever interact with are the ones you see on their show? the world is bigger than piratebay and xhamster, famalam

The fuck does their off camera friends have to do with an autistic fan tweeting at them?

Has mike ever addressed those black people he murdered during the recent milwaukee riots?

You fucking losers with your fanfics, grow up and get a life

it means that I actually meet up and interact with Mike and Jay very frecuently and you are mad cuz u don't

but shitposting here is a good substitute desu

Oh my god. You really do think they're your friends. That's the saddest thing I've ever heard. I actually feel sorry for its so sad, not even gonna argue with you. You're right, they are your friends.

I HAVE EVERY REASON TO BELIEVE YOU user

Nope the ones he killed weren't evil looting

Why is Jay so greasy?

Mike lets me hang out at the studio because I give him half my clonazepam script each month.

>ywn get Mike addicted to benzos and use that as an in to RLM

I mean they are only the most easy thing to get hooked on,

But mix that with Mikes drinking..