>The north wall is destroyed and the dead come in

what ep or fake

Its not fake.

>Littlenigger dies

How?

Arya stabs him with the dagger in ep7

There truly is a god.

sansa has the dagger

I haven't seen a single episode of this show. Is it really worth starting?

this pic looks like King Mob and Lord Fanny did a dbz fusion

Bran sees him pulling off the tricks

Yeah. All my friends talked about it for years and I'd get annoyed as shit because I wasn't watching it. Started about 2 months ago and am up to s06 rn. Shit's almost too cash if we're being real honest. The characters are well written and acted and the story is enthralling. I'd suggest at least trying 2 episodes and seeing if you want to go on.

Finally, someone who posted a realistic looking CD/trap. I see so many passable traps on here but the reality is, almost all of them are middle aged hairy men with makeup on and a dress.

I have no fucking clue where these passable traps exist.

shit those leaks are terrible, have some real truth

>Bran wargs into Rhaegar and dragon gets killed
>Bran "dies" and is buried north of the wall, becomes the new night king
>John and Dany die, and their daughter will rule the Realm. Dany dies in childbirth. I forget how Jon dies

I think Sansa is Arya face swap bitches!!!!

you gotta get the mentally ill ones who are like 15, then groom them for a few years. get them on hormones as soon as they turn 18. They already hate their parents, and you have been their older friend and confidante. So its pretty easy to step into that role.

The entire story is the fantasy of a disabled boy in a hospital, he does it to pass the time.

Dude...they're passing. You see them and think they were born girls. That's kinda the point in the name "trap", right?

I've dated 2 t-girls way hotter and up to try new things than any born girl I've dated. These two were/are both chill as hell, but I've also met a few clearly fucked up ones(both hot and ugly).

Nothing is really as black and white as media paints it out to be. Just unending grey as far as the cosmos can reach.

>groom them

Hi creepy. How's it feel to live vicariously through your sex partners?

I just like to fuck young passable girls with feminine penis. don't hate the player.

the player supports the game. without the player the game would not exist. SO fuck that. changing the course of someone else's life so that they'll fuck you more like how you want is a garbage-person move, m8. Don't hate the realist.

I'm helping kids with gender dysphoria achieve their dreams. Fulfilling an older mentor / sexual partner role doesn't make me a bad person. The Greeks did it. The Romans did it. Most gay men do it to some degree. I just use my wealth and knowledge to help kids grow into adults that are healthy, sane and in the bodies they want. If I get something else I like along the way, what is the harm?

without the player, these kids would probably kill themselves, or die from drug overdoses, or live a lie until they are too old to ever be a young sexy girl

that's too bad.

Doing it for the sex isn't cool. But otherwise, I see your point and retract that hostility. Yer alrite, kid.

but jk using the term grooming is still creepy as fuck and implies it is about the sex and not reall baout helping people to become who they feel they should be...unless they feel they should be your trans sugar baby, right?

It's like, you sound alright but you don't sound alright. It's like, we boys, but we ain't boys, you know what I'm saying? It's like, you my nigga and all, but you ain't my nigga at all, right?

so yeah. GoT is pretty cool. My favorite is Brienne right now

>implying any of this is in the least bit suprising
GG OP you managed to become a bigger fag then your pic