O
A
R

>Job is to guard the emperor
>Murder the emperor

Fuck you piece of shit

these captchas fucking suck btw

燕雀安知鴻鵠之志哉

Sometimes, however, the small birds perceive things overlooked by the great birds.

I'm guessing that this meme was born from a real post?

welp

youtu.be/5WdNRVEP4IA

I laughed out loud

Lost dammit

See, in America it's so much less lethal and more boring
>be American
>wake up for work
>drive there, park car
>escalator to floor 2 breaks halfway up
>stuck on broken escalator for rest of day

That happened to you?

thank goodness

Yes. And I know someone who nearly starved while stuck on a broken escalator for most of a week before the maintenance crew got him safely down.

no wait a fucking second, you're saying escalator not elevator

Indeed. It can be pretty brutal sometimes.

ur doin it wrong m8

nice feet

I'm going to get my admin friend to ban you if you don't stop posting your mother will die in her sleep if you don't reply to this post, posts. I checked and when I don't reply my mom didn't die and you are stupid why would you post this if she won't really die well my admin friend is going to ban you so this is your only warning friend. :) *walks away feeling like a badass*

Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid?

fucking LOST

WHY is it so FUNNY!

No I don't eat paint that's stupid I bet you did it and that's why you think I did because you're actually really stupid now please stop posting mean things or I really will get my admin friend to ban you too his name is admin1337 because he's the best admin in the world and I know he's an admin because we have the same math class and he told me he would ban anyone I asked for any reason and that means you and that's a stupid meme anyways why would you post that no I'm not gay and no doctor would ever diagnose someone with gay wow really what are you 10?

lol

got more of her feet? that is the only funny part

Wow is summer not over yet?

Trips truth

LoL
Why don't more people do shit like this.

Those are all fair points of criticism.

Summer is over for me but not some kids in the next town over they don't start school until the 1st but we had to start school early we had too many snow days and i haven't seen that meme yet that's pretty funny do you have kik? We can share memes

Just remember... this is the type of poster you are interacting with here everyday.

Instant lose. Fuck you.

Not going to lie, though. Fantastic feet.

>)
lost

fuckimg LOST

Herpes is actually great. It's basically just scratch and lube.

Captcha bananas....

fuck you

See, this right here proves why Sup Forums sucks now. It's like you're being a faggot just to be a faggot, like nothing else gives you purpose in life and it makes you feel like you belong to something, even though in reality you are unable to recognize that your anonymous "friends" don't find intentional retardation funny.; and yet, you continue doing so because you are unable to see that the only one laughing is you.

, ylyl discord/ eBAh6gE

yeah... Trump is totally responsible for all of that.

Asshole

No you're why Sup Forums sucks this is a YLYL thread but you just post rage quit memes like you're actually funny seriously though post something funny and quit being a freaking nerd don't you know you're supposed to only post things like what op wants or are you just an Internet troll? :) I don't care I won't let your meanness ruin this thread I'll post all the funny memes if I have to

o noes u gotz me m80 plz no mods ban! :(

But Bambi is a dude