On the press of a button, you can select any human emotion and completely eliminate it from society. As in...

On the press of a button, you can select any human emotion and completely eliminate it from society. As in, people will no longer be able to feel this emotion. What is this emotion, and why? How do you think it could improve the world?

"Autism" and "retardation" aren't emotions, I'm sure I have to remind you.

>inb4 filename
I found it on google images

Bump

Overwhelm.

>why

Better efficiency, better society.

pride

Because diversity is our strength!

Envy

It'll remove Jews.

Well removing pride will remove a lot of nigs and spics. Many of them are self haters in denial

Happiness
It doesn't exist
No one is ever truely happy

Sympathy

It would negate woman's idiocy almost entirely. Forcing them to feel empathy, or nothing at all.

There is the emotion of happiness, you idiot. Sure, people aren't happy up to your arbitrary standards, but if they are content where they are that's fine, and emotional happiness can be derived form it, or even more spur of the moment things. Just because you can't feel happiness and want to remove your fat autistic self from existence doesn't mean everyone else should have to.

You're making a shitty attempt at being edgy.

Envy, so I don't get robbed by Tyrone at night

Hate :^)

fear

"Autism" and "retardation" aren't emotions

What about Islam?

Empathy/Compassion.

We need a society of people who don't hold themselves back.

Lust

"self-pity" or "entitlement"

This is stupid, it's feeling sorry for people, or sorry for themselves that makes them hold back.

That is sympathy, not empathy you cunt.

Feeling offended, or whatever leads to victim complex.

You don't have a society without them. The edgy faggots are out in force today.

love
>kek

otherwise greed if that counts

The feeling you get when you have to poop/pee that gets stronger to the point where you are about to soil yourself as you get closer to a toilet.

The only correct answer.

Embarrasment/shame to shred the final scraps of decency in society for the ultimate degeneracy. Aka bare tits everywhere.

Move to china

Happiness

I wouldn't remove any feeling. We are fine as we are.

>What is greed?

Jews

Greed
No more stealing, fucking over the poor, niggers and jews will behave etc.

>fucking over the poor
The poor fuck themselves over.

Shame

"Why?"
Because shame makes us weaker.
To think about other's feelings or opinions has been a horrible breakdown for the west.