Lex

Lex

>No one should have that much power, especially and alien. He could wipe out our whole race if we're bot carful, we have to kill it before it kills us.

Zemo

>DUDE MY FAMILY DIED SO I'LL AVENGE THEM BY KILLING THE AVENGERS, WHO TRIED TO SAVE MY FAMILY. THIS RETARDED CONVOLUTED PLAN WILL SURELY WORK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-MUzvASr8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It sounds like there is a lot more emotion behind Zemo's thoughts. Much more realistic and better material for a film.

You do know lex's plan was just as convoluted

... And then Lex unleashed a crazy uncontrollable alien freak on the city. Really makes you think.

you got run out of Sup Forums so now you come here?

Zemo's motivation is way more clear and the emotion driving him is very relatable

fucking reddit

no

None of you seem to understand the amazing satanic/pagan undertones of Luthors scenes.

Most obviously he constantly talks about biblical events as if they are happening right now. Gods/Demons he speaks that as if they are interchangeable. He even calls Supermans mom a Witch. His monologue their was great.

The part I first realized this was his blood ritual with Zods body. The scene was shown as some super space tech that changes zod but it was truly a horrific ritual basically taking ones soul.

He literally does a sci fi style Séance in the deleted scene communinicating with a demon like general from apocolpyes youtube.com/watch?v=s-MUzvASr8s

I love this mess of a movie. It’s Faustian in so many ways and the demonic imagery reminds me of Childhood's End a wonderful novel if you don't know of it. The aliens in it are depicted as what western society views Devils, they even use a Ouija board to communicate. Creepy great stuff.

>we cant kill the Alien
>let's make a genetic weapon that is even harder to kill than the alien

Hmmmmm

>THIS RETARDED CONVOLUTED PLAN WILL SURELY WORK
His plan did work tho

>calls someone reddit when they present valid reasoning

Okay buddy

This fucking pleb, lol. Watch actual films, what you're talking about is just surface level shit, if find this deep, then you're probably 12 years old and only Watch shitty blockbusters

>Lex Luthor: See, what we call God depends upon our tribe, Clark Joe, 'cause God is tribal; God takes sides! No man in the sky intervened when I was a boy to deliver me from daddy's fist and abominations. I figured out way back if God is all-powerful, He cannot be all good. And if He is all good, then He cannot be all-powerful. And neither can you be.

>No one should have that much power, especially and alien. He could wipe out our whole race if we're bot carful, we have to kill it before it kills us.

>SO I WILL CREATE THIS UNSTOPPAABLE ALIEN MONSTER LMAO

this makes no sense, it's like the shit emo's spout during recess

People weren't smart enough to understand this without him spelling it out like Zemo did.

DKEKS STILL THINKING THEY'RE MOVIE IS GOOD

Are you going to actually articulate why it makes no sense or...?

t. faggot who watched bergman once when he was 15

>faustian
stfu you haven't read faust, I'm german and have to read this shit in school it sucks

Zemo
>Competent
>Actual character development
>A real motivation
>A simple but smart plan

Luthor
>Shit
>Terribly written
>Meme character
>A shitty convoluted plan that only worked on coincidences.

Lex is the best villain of cape movies
The other is just cliche

tell me how im wrong faggots!?! oh wait you can't, you can just get mad thats all holy shit I love the salt. Marvels in full force

Also

>And I will help these other aliens to come to Earth and destroy the world

Sup Forums

because he actually believed god exists

But my dear burrthurt dcuck, Zemo's plan was not convoluted, you just have to take into account that he had access to the hydra files, which means he had access to Zola's algorithm files.

Everything about Luther was shit, if you he was complex and had good motivation then you're an idiot. His whole rant about God is what an retarded edgy teenager would say that browses r/atheism

Lex:
>DUDE, I'M GONNA UNLEASH AN UNSTOPABLE MONSTER THAT EVEN SUPERMAN CAN'T STOP, AND THAT WANTS TO DESTROY EVERYTHING, INCLUDING ME
Zemo:
>MY ENTIRE PLAN HINGES ON A VHS RECORDING I DON'T EVEN EXISTS

Both are fucking retards.

>I'LL AVENGE THEM BY KILLING THE AVENGERS
his plan wasn't kill the avengers, was to break them, to have them fight each other, he knew he couldn't win against them so he just tried to destroy the "family" the avengers were.

Lex plan didnt even matter in the end since he just went and kidnapped MARTHA! and then he decided to destroy the whole planet releasing Doomsday something that even the alien ship told him to not do

>not getting that his plan was to make people witness a wild powerful alien if he had the chance to follow his nature

Tell me, are you genuinely retarded to not understand such a simple plot?

I just watched BvS and I literally cannot fathom how people think this is a bad film.

Are critics retarded?

And that would have been nice if Steve and Tony weren't BFFs again by the end of the movie.

I have superior film taste son, stick to watching awful capeshit flicks.

*Tips fedora*

DCucks: gold medalists on mental gymnastics

Ok, so Lex proved his point to the world and now there's an indestructible monster wrecking the world. What's the next step in his masterplan?

yup they are man, you should totally do critics instead of them.

but they weren't, its like when you get in a fight with your family, you might hate each other but if your brother,sister, mom,dad, aunt or uncle needs help you will help them and of course they will help you back if needed, doesn't mean they are friends again.

This. Both are retarded but Marvel doesn't carry itself with the 2deep4you mentality that DC does

And how exactly did he plan to stop the ninja turtle, reddit?

Lex's ambitions were well thought out and examined for the first half of the movie. But that's where the let-down was. Instead of bolstering the first half better with movement it was all the set-up of a thesis statement that Luthor ultimately undoes by going batshit crazy and blowing up the Capitol building, then releasing an uncontrollable alien monster.

Snyder could have made a quiet movie about the role of metahumanity a la Moore and Morrison, with parts of building a greater narrative for Justice League with the thesis statement sent but instead went full retard in making Lex go over the top. Then resolving the central conflict with a really stupid Mom's name.

Ideally some of it will be cleaned up given Affleck's a competent writer, allowing there to be some tension between Bats and the super-powered folk, but I expect that to be completely ignored in Justice League.

you are retarded

>puts his own blood into it
>specifically wants it to kill Superman

wanting Doomsday to wreck the city so he could get government contracts would make more sense than your theory, retard

But they weren't. Steve apologized for his mistake, and Stark let him break everyone out of the Raft because not even him was on board with that.

Lex's "frame superma" plot was fine and should have been the entire trust of the plot . He made it look like superman killed those people. That was perfect for a movie plot.

Zemo really should have gone the "frame the heroes so everyone likes them route" his plan and endgame were idiotic.

They should have made Zemo have a hand on the Sokovia Accords.

>Zemo
>a character

Nope

Zemo's plan and motivation were on point.

What is Azemo?

Thanks for proving my point again!

People forget Zemo's family wasn't killed by a Ultron drone or something. They were crushed by debris when the Avengers blew up the landmass, which only happened because they messes up and let Ultron activate the Vibranium engine.

Their deaths actually were on the team.

OP is right. Marvelcucks from Sup Forums will defend Civil """"WAR"""" to their grave though.

And then what? Doomsday just destroys the whole planet because nobody can stop him.

Great plan, Lex.

>Zemo's plan and motivation were on point.
>entire plan depends on a vhs from 25 years ago

It's okay that you're a pleb, man

Goethe's Faust wasn't the only interpretation of the Faustus myth though. Part 1 of his Faust was good, but shit fell apart in the second part.

Don't worry, someone will tell you that destroying the planet was his plan so Darkseid could arrive earlier

what alien was this

dcucks grasping on straws.

They weren't. Cap only sent the message because it was in-character for him to apologize for lying. He has to be the bigger man in the situation. This doesn't necessarily mean Tony forgives.

Wow its amazing how infinitely more mature Civil War is than BvS.

>A "war" in MCU has fewer deaths than a "buddy fight" in DCEU
>MCU heroes try to protect citizens and avoid conflict in populated areas
>DCEUsuperheroes just go by "snap their necks and shoot them!"
DCEU on Suicide Squad

And Tony already didn't agree with the Avengers imprisoned like that

>having no death and consequences is someone a good thing to Marvelcucks

>mfw the big battle was literally just a quipfest

Also, I think it's fair to assume the Sokovia Accords are still in effect, so the dissident Avengers are still considered criminals and this will probably be addressed in the next movies

>Consequences=Death

>Darkseid wants to conquer the planet
>lmao let me just blew it up for you, buddy

LEX LEX LEX

Panther spelling it all out for the audience at the end ruined it for me.

>we have to kill it before it kills us
>creates Doomsday

How can anyone seriously not understand Lex Luthor's motivation?

They need to explain shit to kids and normiecore

Having a low death toll during any war/confrontation is for sure a good thing

>Actually reading comic books
Good goy.

Kek what a fucking crybaby

>deleted scene
>acknowledging the theatrical cut.

The dude's name is Steppenwolf

>Not getting that Luthor's plan was that Doomsday and Superman would end killing each other

Why are you marveldrones so dense?

I want the alt-right to leave.

>implying that's Lexeinberg motivation

What was Superman doing to stand on his way of conquering the world? He didn't even have a real estate market plan

It would actually be a lot better if that was his motivation

Wasn't Lex going to put together his own superhuman crew to take down Doomsday if Superman lost? I thought that was the whole point in the videos Wonder Woman found

Wow, you really made Zemo's motivations look ridiculous when compared to Lex's by making it all caps! Good job.

Well, they weren't.