For me, it's Xavi

For me, it's Xavi

Why isn't he the Barca manager yet?

>ITT we pretend it's 2023

For me its
>le through ball pass guy

Alessandro Nesta

he's still playing and earning more than he would as a manager, and doesn't have a manager license

Didn't he go to wherever he is to acquire manager license in the long run ?

For me, it's Jamie Vardy

For me, it's Alessio Tacchinardi.

For me, it's Paul Scholes.

I liked this meme better when people bothered to write "intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor".

Another meme loses (even more) meaning, I guess.

His name is Scholes of Manchester

Man Barcelona really did collapse without him.

dont remind me tbqh

>Le can't tackle dicklett ginger

hnngggg

It had more to do with Iniesta getting old and Enrique falling for Mendes' signings. Now half the squad is mediocre shit to support the best front 3 in the sport.

Its like driving a Ferrari with a Toyota Corolla engine or something

for me, crab legs

w-we'll use sergi roberto in his place

For me, it's Mario Balloteli

Didn't he win the Champions League, 2 La Liga and 2 Copa del Rey with the top?

WHY won't Wenger just STOP playing André Gomes? fucking hell, he can't hit a 3m pass and is whistled every game! That's the 5th CL Ro16 exit in a row!

"Congratulations to David De gea for keeping his 20th clean sheet in a row for Real Madrid as they romp to another successful treble, mean while arseanal are 4th and liverpool won the league"

Will pic happen?

I don't really know how did he do it, but Barça knew what to do in each time, now many times they just run and lose the ball until Messi gets it.

Xavi getting old and leaving is not the only problem

is that the guy from How I Met Your Mother?

Will Brady win his 9th?

of manchester united

good job butchering that zidane quote senpai

Yes

Just because he's a midfielder you assume he will be a manager? Some people have a high football IQ but are dumb as fuck

See Maradona, Ronaldinho or Messi

It's finally our year la, Johnson Thompson is 2nd best player in the world after G.Jesus.

What makes you think Messi is dumb?

Well, for starters because he admitted he was never good in school and the only book he ever read in his life is maradona's autobiography.

he ain't intelligent, that's for sure.

Depends on your definition of intelligence. Reading books doesn't make you intelligent

Those three have som unnatural talent that made them never have to think, everything came naturally to them.
Xavi surely knows what's important in football and can't be dumb as fuck in that sense. If he's a good leader, instructor, motivator is another question.

It's well known

he has autism

Maradona is not dumb, he may be an asshole a drug addict and a women beater but he seems like a street smart guy