Any knowledgeable fags that can explain why this is? There are some theories floating out there...

Any knowledgeable fags that can explain why this is? There are some theories floating out there, but this fucking scares me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mIk3wBJDgE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Light slows down time.

Behaves like a wave and a particle, similar to light.

Faggot it probably measures the electron speed. I've seen this somewhere. It came out around the discovery of the atom retard.

d i f f r a c t i o n

Something about the way the particle moves

or is this the one where sometimes, very rarely, a particle will pass through the block? Idfk man

Hey bro, no worries, YOU control YOUR reality. Own it, because that is the only aspect of life you can control. FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE.

Something about alternative realities collapsing into one upon observation.

Can you guys explain why the FUCK it changes when you OBSERVE IT. They did a recent test, they observed the protons after they went through and they fucking acted like NOTHING happened. Like it never shot through the tube in the first place, like it KNOWS, really fucking spooky

Reality is a relative creation. WE are all the painters. So exude LOVE. paramount

do the wave!!

Bump

because god works in mysterious ways

The waveform is a complex value. Probability -- and it gets a bit fuzzy for me here -- is related to the magnitude of that complex value. When you have just one slit, you get a vaguely bell-curve-like probability distribution, but what you can't see is that the waveform rotates in the complex plane. When there are two slits and nothing else between the slits and the target, you get the sum of two complex values, which in this case results in interference. The probability of the electron striking a given position when there are two slits, which is related to magnitude of the sum of the complex values corresponding to the paths through the left and right slit, does not equal the sum of the magnitudes -- that makes it sound more complicated than it is, but just observe that the 1 and -1 both have magnitude 1 but their sum has magnitude 0.

Don't listen to people who insist it must relate to collapsing waveforms, because there is no evidence that waveform collapse even happens. It is a metaphysical concept, and in probably a majority of physicists' views a very sketchy one. A plurality of physicists who accept any model at all accept the many-worlds model. That one is conceptually weird, because it implies that all the different alternatives actually do occur (though we can't detect them for physical reasons), but weird implications aren't as big a flaw as the flaw that waveform collapse has, which is that it only happens in complicated circumstances where you would never notice it happening. Basically, waveform collapse means insisting on believing things go away as soon as you can no longer verify whether they exist, and not a moment before.

By the way, I'm not a physicist. But I think this is still a better explanation than the first ones I saw.

why would you answer a question when you dont know what the fuck you are talking about

it's the double slit experiment, it shows that wave/particle's path can be interefered by it's own probability. The electron has a 50/50 chance of going into either hole, and leaves behind a "quantum ripple" (not a real term) which travels through both slits. if you imagine two ripples on water colliding, you might have something that looks like the interference pattern.
correct me if I'm wrong

Particle traveling like a wave. Discovery had a good video explaining this.

as you approach light speed time slows down. logically, if you go faster than light, it goes in reverse.

prove me wrong?

Learn to physics young man.

youtube.com/watch?v=2mIk3wBJDgE

is "g" supposed to represent a pube? fuck this shits more confusing than i thought.

Particle-wave duality, it's a superposition of the two

cannot go faster than light

Observing changes the experiment for reasons that aren't as mysterious as people make out. You're starting with an experiment with one detector at the target. Observing which slit the electron passes through means you've added another detector. It's simply a different experiment now.

maybe thats why
you'd just reverse time to a time where you weren't going faster than light
still didn't prove me wrong?

OP here, yes Ik this, but they recently did a test where they observed AFTER it went through the slits, it changed back to a particle and traveled like one, which is fucking crazy

Shit mate and I'm going to school for laser optics and phonetics

That pube is a gluon.

Found the Trump supporters

Op here. So does this mean there is a possibility our reality is fake?